WE At The End!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Even on this forum no one talks about this , the base ball games goes on
Matthew 24:38 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 8 people where killed by the religion of peace today in New York and no one really cares !! run down like a bunch of dogs but no one cares Life goes on!The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
We are just like in the days of Noah >> so much death and violence but no one wants to stop it but just keep eating and drinking GO Astros!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are just like in the days of Noah >> so much death and violence but no one wants to stop it but just keep eating and drinking GO Astros!

How would you propose we stop it?
default_noidea.gif

Reactions: Truth and Questor

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I don't believe that it will stop.
I believe we are at the times of- " Look up for thy redemption draweth nigh."
It's not as if we never knew that all this violence was coming!!
They kicked God out long ago....we are no longer Christian countries...the gods of entertainment, sex , pleasure rule...that is what the majority wants..
The time of Christian freedom will come to a close...they are already trying to such down anything 'christian'.

I believe it will all get a lot darker and more evil yet...not "better" ..not until "Time" is called on this old world.
"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? "
No, not better.....yet.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
default_noidea.gif
>>> its not going to stop and as the bible says if we in the last days its just going to get worse >> All these are the beginning of sorrows>> birth pains and the birth of the tribulation!!Enjoy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
default_noidea.gif
>>> its not going to stop and as the bible says if we in the last days its just going to get worse >> All these are the beginning of sorrows>> birth pains and the birth of the tribulation!!Enjoy

Oh wow, another person that I can agree with today!
Yep...we knew it was coming...therefore we look to our Saviour , not at what is happening. ✟

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? "
Whoa, can you please let me know where you found this? Would love to read some of the before and after this...

Reactions: Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whoa, can you please let me know where you found this? Would love to read some of the before and after this...
2Peter 3:10

2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent hea

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America? More than likely.

The end of Western Civilization? Perhaps.

The end of humanity on Earth? Climate change is real.

The return of Christ? We’ve been in the end times, even since he retuned to the Father.

Reactions: Helen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I believe the days of Noah are still worst, and people are still predicting dates for Jesus's return, and there are people still expecting him at any day, any hour, like the Bible says, I believe Jesus will come when everybody least expects it, we probably still got a few people in every timezone trying to guess when Jesus comes back, and it's pretty interesting because on one side of the world there are mass salvations happening, and on the other side mass deceptions are happening, haha, the Bible also says there will be a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the end times, so that depends on that too, because there were massive revivals in the early 1900s, so has the great end time revival already happened, or is there greater to come, we don't know that for sure, but the 400,000 saved in Ukraine recently, amazed me, and you know Smiths Wigglesworth prophesied there is a greater outpouring of the Spirit to come. So it depends, but I hope that prophecy is true & pray it into action, because it will be great for the future generation of Christians, but at the moment in the western world, the Spiritual decline is moving faster and faster, and at the moment in Australia the stuff you hear that goes on, is like there is a growing rebellion against the churches, parents, grandparents and God.

But instead of worrying about this.

It's important we find some time and pray and help out the supernatural army of God and pray a great move of God to arise in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Scandinavia, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, if more of God's people are willing to pray for a change in the spiritual condition of these countries that have gone too far left, it will happen. In this day and age it's also very important we persevere in our faith.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Yes, David answered it ....2 Peter 3 .
Happy reading :)

Reactions: pia

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But instead of worrying about this.

It's important we find some time and pray and help out the supernatural army of God and pray a great move of God to arise in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Scandinavia, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, if more of God's people are willing to pray for a change in the spiritual condition of these countries that have gone too far left, it will happen. In this day and age it's also very important we persevere in our faith.

Hey and CANADA and USA too! LOL
Agree that we must stand strong in faith...but I don’t see a great change coming in the hearts of men until things get even worse...
If Jesus said “ As in the days of Noah...I believe it WILL indeed be AS BAD as in the days of Noah , just as Jesus said!
But , we keep the armour of God on at all times and we do not lay it aside...and we look at the face of our God , not at the circumstances...lest we begin to sink as Peter did when he took his eyes off Jesus.
Our God Wins, he always does. Amen!

Reactions: pompadour and Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey and CANADA and USA too! LOL
Agree that we must stand strong in faith...but I don’t see a great change coming in the hearts of men until things get even worse...
If Jesus said “ As in the days of Noah...I believe it WILL indeed be AS BAD as in the days of Noah , just as Jesus said!
But , we keep the armour of God on at all times and we do not lay it aside...and we look at the face of our God , not at the circumstances...lest we begin to sink as Peter did when he took his eyes off Jesus.
Our God Wins, he always does. Amen!

Haha, sorry forgot about Canada, Justin Trudeau sure could do with God's word & guidance from the Holy Spirit. I don't hear much good with the situation over there.

Reactions: pompadour

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Haha, sorry forgot about Canada, Justin Trudeau sure could do with God's word & guidance from the Holy Spirit. I don't hear much good with the situation over there.

You hear right. :(
He is a master at bringing Canada to its knees....and a front runner One Worlder. ....

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ya, reaping from what you sow just toads the wet sprocket, dunnit?
America? More than likely.

The end of Western Civilization? Perhaps.

The end of humanity on Earth? Climate change is real.

The return of Christ? We’ve been in the end times, even since he retuned to the Father.
even since before that, if Jesus is to be believed i guess

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh wow, another person that I can agree with today!
Yep...we knew it was coming...therefore we look to our Saviour , not at what is happening. ✟
default_noidea.gif
ha, you guys should contemplate living around Mongols i guess, and reflect upon what would cause your community to get behind building a humongous wall across a whole country maybe. We live in paradise, by contrast, imo.

All of our evil comes via the tube now, see, evil is a commodity that we consume.

Reactions: Truth

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you....Sounds terrifying, but made me think that it sounded as if perhaps this is what turns into the lake of fire? I would imagine that the solar system, if it caught fire, could burn for a very very long time..I'm probably wrong about this, it's just intriguing...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
8 people where killed by the religion of peace today
why do you say this? It is so ignorant, you almost sound like Stranger or something. So was Hitler a good Christian, then? You ok with acknowledging Hitler for Christianity? Did Islam become embodied somehow, and begin killing people? You are a hypocrite and a liar, is that what you want to get across here?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent hea
Thanks!

He who has understanding, will know that these things come because we go to the Father...each in his own order, leaving behind the ungodly until the last day.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks!

He who has understanding, will know that these things come because we go to the Father...each in his own order, leaving behind the ungodly until the last day.
Good thing God is patient with man. how long has HE being trying to show man teh easy way, we are so proud and arrogant, Good thing He is a loving Father, wish christians could understand that.

Reactions: ScottA