What caused the buildings on 9/11 collapse?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What caused the buildings on 9/11 to collapse?

• Total voters

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
hitler did the same thing to the German people back in the 30s, he bombed his own parliament building, found 12 random people, killed them, dressed them in Polish army uniforms, told the people "we have been attacked by Polish communist" then he attacks Poland with the support of the Germain people. had you lived in Germany back then and said this whole thing looks fishy, people would have called you a crazy tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist. and all these years later we know they were not crazy, they were right.
Nero did it back in the early days of Christianity and blamed Christians.
there is nothing new under the sun.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
its the green light for the government to spy on its own citizens.

Oh ok, geez, as a motive? Hmmm I never heard that one.
I haven't looked at this in a long time and whenever i would ask what Bush's motive could be the response was to go to war...
But America doesn't need to do such a drastic thing to go to war, they don't even need the UN approval. All they need to do is make false accusations such as "their killing babies" or they have "weapons of mass destruction"

So your saying that this brought in the surveillance era... Hmm interesting... Still but, it wasn't just 1 building it was 3 including the iconic twin towers... It still seems like a stretch but knowing how corrupt they are and how little they actually care about us i can't dismiss the possibility.

There is a divide between people who trust the government and people who are suspicious of them

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hitler did the same thing to the German people back in the 30s, he bombed his own parliament building, found 12 random people, killed them, dressed them in Polish army uniforms, told the people "we have been attacked by Polish communist" then he attacks Poland with the support of the Germain people. had you lived in Germany back then and said this whole thing looks fishy, people would have called you a crazy tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist. and all these years later we know they were not crazy, they were right.
Nero did it back in the early days of Christianity and blamed Christians.
there is nothing new under the sun.

Ye your right. Its not a new tactic. Its just the scale of it that i can't seem to justify but, how many dead?

It is possible that terrorist's planted explosive?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Oh ok, geez, as a motive? Hmmm I never heard that one.
I haven't looked at this in a long time and whenever i would ask what Bush's motive could be the response was to go to war...
But America doesn't need to do such a drastic thing to go to war, they don't even need the UN approval. All they need to do is make false accusations such as "their killing babies" or they have "weapons of mass destruction"

So your saying that this brought in the surveillance era... Hmm interesting... Still but, it wasn't just 1 building it was 3 including the iconic twin towers... It still seems like a stretch but knowing how corrupt they are and how little they actually care about us i can't dismiss the possibility.

There is a divide between people who trust the government and people who are suspicious of them

its the best government money can buy.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
its the best government money can buy.

Ah u know what... Stuff being intimidated into silence... Thats just total BS, if they want to berate and slander me then so be it...

Like u, i was at work and saw it on the news that evening. My first thought was that it looked like a demo. I had just finished my apprenticeship as a welder and was starting a diploma of engineering the next year.

Most of my friends and colleagues thought the same thing cos of how quickly it fell onto its own foundations. Also, structural steel bends weather its cold or hot, it doesn't snap into the many tiny pieces we saw at the scene.

Sooner or later i just fell into the mainstream view, ok it must of been the planes and forgot about it...

Fast forward and i had another look. Now i had finished my engineering diploma and had much more experience in metal fabrication including structural. My conclusion was that there was explosives involved, done by terrorists.

I didn't accept the claim that Bush did it just to go to war

Now the topic seems to be coming up more again and u just told me why, homeland security, cameras everywhere now...
Shouldn't that be illegal? Its illegal to record a conversation without consent but its not illegal to film someone without consent...
Was it illegal to film a person without consent before 9/11?

Hmm many questions i have now, Australia is looking to pass a new surveillance bill, and it is illegal for us to film someone in public but not the government... Hmmm... Much to learn i still have about the legality of such espionage

You've given me something to think about now. Much appreciated

Last edited:

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Ah u know what... Stuff being intimidated into silence... Thats just total BS, if they want to berate and slander me then so be it...

Like u, i was at work and saw it on the news that evening. My first thought was that it looked like a demo. I had just finished my apprenticeship as a welder and was starting a diploma of engineering the next year.

Most of my friends and colleagues thought the same thing cos of how quickly it fell onto its own foundations. Also, structural steel bends weather its cold or hot, it doesn't snap into the many tiny pieces we saw at the scene.

Sooner or later i just fell into the mainstream view, ok it must of been the planes and forgot about it...

Fast forward and i had another look. Now i had finished my engineering diploma and had much more experience in metal fabrication including structural. My conclusion was that there was explosives involved, done by terrorists.

I didn't accept the claim that Bush did it just to go to war

Now the topic seems to be coming up more again and u just told me why, homeland security, cameras everywhere now...
Shouldn't that be illegal? Its illegal to record a conversation without consent but its not illegal to film someone without consent...
Was it illegal to film a person without consent before 9/11?

Hmm many questions i have now, Australia is looking to pass a new surveillance bill, and it is illegal for us to film someone in public but not the government... Hmmm... Much to learn i still have about the legality of such espionage

You've given me something to think about now. Much appreciated

there were lots of reasons, and i believe one of the reasons was to go to war. the people that did it was supposed to be in Afghanistan but thats not where they went, they went straight to Iraq. the last place on the planet thats not under the influence of the west is the middle east, and where is Iraq, right in the heart of the middle east.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
there were lots of reasons, and i believe one of the reasons was to go to war. the people that did it was supposed to be in Afghanistan but thats not where they went, they went straight to Iraq. the last place on the planet thats not under the influence of the west is the middle east, and where is Iraq, right in the heart of the middle east.

Lots of motives u say... List them pls

"Why would they kill their own people" i used to think surely they wouldn't. But im looking around now and they sure are. They don't seem to have the same compassion that most average people do... Their cold and heartless and capable of it now i believe

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

As a responder to this thread, I provided and engineers' understanding to what happened to the WTC on 9/11.

I finished my Diploma in Engineering and then went on and completed a Bachelor Of Engineering Course.

What I have come to understand about "Engineers" is that there are people who are gifted, there are others who learn the gift and there are the rest who have a piece of paper that states that they completed a course of study but they are not gifted at all, as engineers.

The title of this thread was, "What caused the buildings on 9/11 to Collapse."

Since I posted my understanding of why and how the buildings collapsed, there have been few if any debate as to the correctness of my assessment at all.

It seem to me that people are not wanting to focus on the topic of this thread and only want to discuss their distrust in the people who govern the people in the nations and present wild theories that cannot be confirmed.

I am happy to respond to arguments that provide reasoned and logical engineering concepts that may explain a differing rational as to why the WTC buildings collapsed. So far, there have been no such posts made.

Oh well, it seems that people want to live in their fantasy world.

Now the 9/11 event is found prophetically in the scriptures concerning this particular time period, if one is prepared to understand the circumstances surrounding that prophecy which will lead the Heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth being Judged on the same day and those judged wanting, will be gathered together on the earth and imprisoned in a pit for many days to await their time of punishment. Isa 24:21-22, Rev 12:7 etc.

Shalom

PS: - a News article out of Iran suggests that this could happen around 20 years from now.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are on the eve of what appears to be the installation of what will lead to the biblical one-world government, the forced mark of the beast, and the enslavement of mankind, and what are we doing?
What we always do, we are arguing with each other.
What are you going to do, throw me in a well?
I don't care what you do, I wouldn't want to be like you. - Alan Parsons

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are on the eve of what appears to be the installation of what will lead to the biblical one-world government, the forced mark of the beast, and the enslavement of mankind, and what are we doing?
What we always do, we are arguing with each other.
What are you going to do, throw me in a well?
I don't care what you do, I wouldn't want to be like you. - Alan Parsons

Thats so true... Check this out...

bandicam 2021-01-18 08-41-23-648.jpg

To many people fighting and not enough asking this simple question...
Who is shaking the jar?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Direct questions haven't been made because we don't want to be berated like i have b4 simply for having a different perspective to the mainstream
I've briefly gave 2 or 3 reasons why it looked like a demo job in a previous post

I watched a documentary where they constructed a little mini tower all to scale including weight... I forget exactly how they delivered the heat but they delivered it to the same section of the 2nd hit building until it failed... As the steel started to turn red and orange it slowly started to warp. Nothing sudden. One side of the building got hotter and started to sag causing the top of the building to start leaning till it eventually toppled to thee side... The rest of the building below the impact remained standing

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Lord started showing me things through You Tube videos during 2013. But if you try to tell people about them, you may as well be speaking Chinese, though they may understand that language. smh
There is one God, there is one truth, there is one way.
Thanks.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's so true...

To many people fighting and not enough asking this simple question...
Who is shaking the jar?

Seems that you qualify on this forum for trying to shake the jar, all of the time.

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See... Case in point above... This is exactly the type of thing i was talking about...

A person cannot ask any questions of the mainstream narrative. Or else your a trouble maker or something...

Obviously unable to address two reasons I gave.
1/ Towers free fell without resistance onto its own foundations
2/ Structural steel doesn't snap, it bends.

And i'll reiterate. Apart from computer simulations iv only ever seen one scaled down simulation. It didn't do what the towers did

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL Mars. Why?
Structural steel snaps all the time.

Seen it myself when they were crane-ing up some pieces and one slipped out of the slip knot and fell back in the yard...when they dug it out of the hole to re-tie it and lift it up it was snapped.
The stuff is engineered to withstand force and stress in particular ways and not others. Highly precise formulas for casting it.

But that doesn't mean that it won't snap.

You have to torch it to bend it...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Structural steel snaps all the time.

Seen it myself when they were crane-ing up some pieces and one slipped out of the slip knot and fell back in the yard...when they dug it out of the hole to re-tie it and lift it up it was snapped.
The stuff is engineered to withstand force and stress in particular ways and not others. Highly precise formulas for casting it.

But that doesn't mean that it won't snap.

You have to torch it to bend it...

John high speed steel snaps. Like a drill bit.
Steel bends. Please. Go look it up cos your anecdotal observation doesn't change the facts

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For starters we would have to know what kind of section was used, how the concrete was used, the design of the building and heaps of other variables... Thinking is as easy as being on another planet is a bit naive.

I haven't watched anything about it a long time so i forget all those details. What i do know is that steel bends. Its fact. These days the way they use the reinforced bars in the concrete that would never snap. And even just raw steel it will bend heaps before it snaps. U can't build something like that with steel thats brittle, it has to give and flex

How do u think we bend steel?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Check this out... Heavy gauge

U do realize also that there are countless alloys?
But generally speaking your hard steels are for cutting and such like drill bits. Then for fabrication its softer and has more flex... Anyway bedtime for me...

Come back to Earth John... LoL.. Look into that