What caused the buildings on 9/11 collapse?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What caused the buildings on 9/11 to collapse?

• Total voters

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is it possible the stored energy could pop some bolts but its speculative to be certain it would pop all of them.

What do u think about the columns? They'd have to sheer to go down that quick like that. Don't u reckon?
Without sheering the columns could it collapse that fast?

It is speculative to think that only some of the respective floor connection bolts would be popped. The primary failure mode of the bolts would have been shearing of the bolts, not tensile loading of the bolts. The floor connection bolts would have been horizonal which is the typical orientation of floor connection beams or trusses and not vertical. Now since all of the floors pancaked, we can only assume that all of the bolts sheared within a very short time span of each other since the bolts would have had an average diameter of around M25. The actual shearing time would have been relatively short at each of the floor connections which probably would have been under 10 milliseconds.

Now with respect to the columns of the building, it is difficult to determine how the outside skin columns failed, from the video footage of the towers collapsing because the buildings became engulfed in a enveloping dust cloud which meant that we could not see the mechanisms operating with respect to the resulting column failures.

Now, you have suggested that it took around 10 seconds for the twin towers to collapse in which case, the actual relative gravitational acceleration was probably around 7.5 - 8.5 m/s/s. From this we can assume that there was around 265 GJ of energy used to shear the bolts in the northern tower. and around 380 GJ of energy was used to shear the bolts in the southern tower. However, I would be sceptical of the time used in my calculations.

We can contemplate the collapsing mechanisms of the WTC but this will not change the prophetical purposes of the three planes that crashed into the WTC and the Pentagon. If we cannot visualise the prophetic connect between 9/11 and the respective Biblical Prophecy in the scriptures, then we are missing a clue as to where we are in the End Time events that have to happen.

After 9/11, I quickly realised that this event, which has been described as an act of terrorism, was a part of the sixth bowl judgement prophecy. Now the Coalition of the Willing went off to war in Iraq and Afghanistan to name two locations which is the starting of the final part of the 6th Bowl judgement to draw all of the nations to Armageddon for judgement with a last ditch effort to trample God's Earthly Hosts and to stop a Temple Structure being rebuilt in Jerusalem.

Shalom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hahaha you still haven't noticed??? I screwed up my 1st calculation thinking the tower was 545m. Then u said it was 415m i think so i redone the calculation and got 9.2 seconds. Im even giving ya time... LoL. And energy too

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now, you have suggested that it took around 10 seconds for the twin towers to collapse in which case, the actual relative gravitational acceleration was probably around 7.5 - 8.5 m/s/s. From this we can assume that there was around 265 GJ of energy used to shear the bolts in the northern tower. and around 380 GJ of energy was used to shear the bolts in the southern tower. However, I would be sceptical of the time used in my calculations.

We can contemplate the collapsing mechanisms of the WTC but this will not change the prophetical purposes of the three planes that crashed into the WTC and the Pentagon. If we cannot visualise the prophetic connect between 9/11 and the respective Biblical Prophecy in the scriptures, then we are missing a clue as to where we are in the End Time events that have to happen.

After 9/11, I quickly realised that this event, which has been described as an act of terrorism, was a part of the sixth bowl judgement prophecy. Now the Coalition of the Willing went off to war in Iraq and Afghanistan to name two locations which is the starting of the final part of the 6th Bowl judgement to draw all of the nations to Armageddon for judgement with a last ditch effort to trample God's Earthly Hosts and to stop a Temple Structure being rebuilt in Jerusalem.

U know we are entering a deep dark tunnel, right... Hehehe... We won't be able to find any definitive conclusion. We don't have any data on the material. Was there any concrete? Cos it looks like bare steel. Could there be corrosion factors as well. See that bridge in Italy? Without service a building falls into disrepair. The more i started thinking the more technical stuff came to mind.

I built up the courage to watch it from different angles now and i see huge sections of framework coming down too. It wasn't all in tiny pieces like i had thought. Those columns have to also be joined somewhere weather bolts or welds, thats the likely point of failure.

I don't doubt the fire can get the steel red enough to sag and it would fail before melting for sure. I saw those puffs of smoke, they look suspect. Could they be the floors banging, yes they could. I also noticed quite a difference in the way the two began to fell. The 2nd had fire explosion that looked to trigger it but the 1st just started to go, slightly tipping before the rest gave.

As for linking to prophecy that wasn't what i ever tried to do, interesting but im no good at interpreting that. And 10 years ago when i looked i had no interest in motive either cos i didn't follow politics. Now i do wonder but. Im skeptical towards government, authority and science.

I put my faith in theory of evolution and big bang thinking every scientific field was as precise as our 1mm tolerance and as sure as the material we use and as safe as the 5x used in lifting equipment. But I was fooled. I found corruption and a hate towards Christianity that actually made me skeptical and got me coming back.

Iv learnt what to look for when searching for truth and i see red flags such as these labels and slogans used to discredit or censorship, my fave.
New truths always have a tough road to establish itself

Anyway. U gave me something to think about but I still think demo is most probable.
U did change my mind from impossible to possible but and considering how stubborn i can be, id be happy with that... LoL

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw those puffs of smoke, they look suspect. Could they be the floors banging, yes they could.

I don't think so myself, that this was dust pushed out. They were regular, each puff the same, skipping the same number of floors, each centered side to side, each about the same distance from the falling top of building as it fell.

I remember this really well, because I had never seen that before, and didn't know what I was looking at. So it caught my attention. And I notice too when I couldn't find those videos online anymore.

That, the fall rate, and the lack of an airplane at the Pentagon seems pretty convincing to me. And that Bldg 7 fell in a picture perfect demo though only one end of the building had been damaged.

Much love!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think so myself, that this was dust pushed out. They were regular, each puff the same, skipping the same number of floors, each centered side to side, each about the same distance from the falling top of building as it fell.

I agree with you. I just said its possible. I still think it was probably the explosives

Reactions: marks

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marks, what you saw as the columns falling and breaking out of the dust cloud generated as the building pancaked downwards, only confirms that their was a difference in their acceleration after the skin columns had broken free from the building and began to fall under the influence of gravity. The difference between the rate at which the observed columns were fallen and the building itself was falling only confirms for me that the stored energy of the building above the respective floors was being consumed in the shearing of the respective floor connection bolts, as each floor collapsed. Another aspect that I have not discussed in this thread is the collapsing of the floor trusses themselves as they were crushed by the weigh of the building above the floor trusses and the floor below onto which the building was collapsing onto as the building itself collapsed. The crushing of the respective floor trusses as they landed on the floor below would have also consumed some of the energy stored in the building as it fell and reduced the acceleration of the building downwards to an average downwards acceleration of around 7.8 m/s/s where the difference between acceleration acting on the columns free falling and the building collapsing would account for the energy being absorbed by the building as the trusses were crushed and the floor connection bolts with the skin and centre core columns where sheared.

The puffs of dust escaping from the building would have been the compressed air between each of the floors as the building was collapsing escaping out through any holes in the glass?? skin of the building that was the result of falling debris penetrating the outer skin of the building. The size of the resulting holes would have varied and been dependant on the respective size of the falling debris hitting the building on their way down to the ground.

Another plausible explanation is that all the floors were sealed off from each other as a means of slowing down the spread of a fire between floors. As the building collapsed the entrapped air between the floors would become accumulative until the internal building air pressure began to blow out weakened windows every couple of floors. The rise in the air pressure inside of the collapsing building would only have been in the order of 3-10 kPa for the windows to be blown out, particularly as the rise in air pressure inside of the buildings would have been relatively fast. I believe that this explanation satisfies what @Cristo Rei observed.

Shalom

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that this explanation satisfies what @Cristo Rei observed

Conclusively? U don't even give it a possibility?:oops:

Soo im guessing the slander and demonizing of questions and differing opinions will still continue... Nothing changed... :oops:
If so can u just please keep it away from me then and i'll do the same?
There will be disagreements but surely we can be as polite and respectful as we were here. True