What do you think of this Christian Remix?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it funny.....

God will have his word go forth in honour however and instructs us in carefulness of the word fool.......also as the word states ....the fool hath said in his heart there is no God !

I cannot see even an atheist heart for it is deceitful as all are and only God can know it. Our lips may say on thing .......when our heart says something altogether different.

Therefore we must pray over the work of the Lord in us before sharing.....otherwise we may look FOOLISH !

Reactions: HolyMood

HolyMood

Aug 25, 2019
Cologne
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
I find it funny.....

God will have his word go forth in honour however and instructs us in carefulness of the word fool.......also as the word states ....the fool hath said in his heart there is no God !

I cannot see even an atheist heart for it is deceitful as all are and only God can know it. Our lips may say on thing .......when our heart says something altogether different.

Therefore we must pray over the work of the Lord in us before sharing.....otherwise we may look FOOLISH !
Thank you for the kind Feedback. I totally agree. So let us not be Fools and listen to what God wants us to do.
Amen!

• Love
Reactions: Keturah