What exactly is God looking for

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So it’s been millennia with countless civilisations, religions and ways of life

What exactly is the point from Gods perspective

I mean if it was solely about Jesus then the world would have ended when he was resurrected

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is looking for people to call his own, to be adopted into His family. And the only way that happens is through Jesus. Before Jesus' resurrection people had to keep all aspects of the law in order to be at one with God. After Jesus rose from the dead that was no longer necessary. All it take now is to accept Jesus and turn away from sin. Then we are re-born Spiritually and become part of God's adopted family.

Reactions: Lambano

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we want to make God proud, we acquire knowledge and wisdom to make better decisions.

So that God does not need to save us from a lifetime of our own bad choices.

We try not to burden God further by not conforming to the ignorance, lies and poor decision making of the world.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it’s been millennia with countless civilisations, religions and ways of life

What exactly is the point from Gods perspective

I mean if it was solely about Jesus then the world would have ended when he was resurrected
I think the Lord keeps creating more people to enjoy heaven. Our life here is like a school where we learn how to be happy and save in heaven.