• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You insult the Cross with your "godly counsel" so the god that you are representing, also has BIG ISSUES with the Cross, Episkopos.

I have issue with your self-aggrandizement and misuse of the cross. I honour the cross as a means to be crucified with Christ...to walk as He walked. You only have a religious appraisal of the cross...and a self-serving one at that.

People should avoid your leaven like the plague.
Now, you can begin to pretend some theological nonsense about The Cross, to try to install some damage control, but as you have written so many Post that insult the Cross......you are just too late to try to deceive the real believers who have read your endless Cross denying "godly council"
I deny that Luther was a godly man. He was self-serving. And you are his disciple.

Of course I will rebuff your vapourings.

But let not people use you as a measuring stick for anything other than a fully out of control ego pontificating about self-righteousness while being a primary example of one.

Reactions: faithfulness

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are being used by Enoch11 to try to "guilt by association".

It's retarded carnal behavior, but, it's his spiritual fruit.
That's life.
You do the same thing.

But I have nothing to do with either of you. Both of you are just one more carnal flavour from the Adamic ice cream store.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have issue with your self-aggrandizement and misuse of the cross.

Here is your problem, among others.

This is Paul talking to you.

Try to pay attention.

For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
ASV
For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
AMP
for I made the decision to know nothing [that is, to forego philosophical or theological discussions regarding inconsequential things and opinions while] among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified [and the meaning of His redemptive, substitutionary death and His resurrection].
AMPC
For I resolved to know nothing (to be acquainted with nothing, to make a display of the knowledge of nothing, and to be conscious of nothing) among you except Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and Him crucified.
BRG
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
CSB
I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
CEB
I had made up my mind not to think about anything while I was with you except Jesus Christ, and to preach him as crucified.
CJB
for I had decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Yeshua the Messiah, and even him only as someone who had been executed on a stake as a criminal.
CEV
In fact, while I was with you, I made up my mind to speak only about Jesus Christ, who had been nailed to a cross.
DARBY
For I did not judge [it well] to know anything among you save Jesus Christ, and *him* crucified.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You do the same thing.

But I have nothing to do with either of you. Both of you are just one more carnal flavour from the Adamic ice cream store.

If you have nothing to do with me, then why are you on My Thread. ?

That's not an IQ test, but, for you, .........maybe.

So, listen...

Enoch111, is a Legalist.....similar to you, cut from the same theological cloth of self effort, but unlike you, He's not going to abuse the Cross on a Christian Forum.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is your problem, among others.

This is Paul talking to you.

Try to pay attention.

For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
ASV
For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
AMP
for I made the decision to know nothing [that is, to forego philosophical or theological discussions regarding inconsequential things and opinions while] among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified [and the meaning of His redemptive, substitutionary death and His resurrection].
AMPC
For I resolved to know nothing (to be acquainted with nothing, to make a display of the knowledge of nothing, and to be conscious of nothing) among you except Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and Him crucified.
BRG
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
CSB
I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
CEB
I had made up my mind not to think about anything while I was with you except Jesus Christ, and to preach him as crucified.
CJB
for I had decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Yeshua the Messiah, and even him only as someone who had been executed on a stake as a criminal.
CEV
In fact, while I was with you, I made up my mind to speak only about Jesus Christ, who had been nailed to a cross.
DARBY
For I did not judge [it well] to know anything among you save Jesus Christ, and *him* crucified.
That's what your ego is telling you you are doing. There is no risk for you to espouse a Messiah that was put to death. You are just spewing out a dogmatic indoctrination in order to justify yourself.

Paul paid for His declarations by being stoned and whipped.

The difference between you cannot be grasped by a self-congratulatory appraisal of yourself suffering from "hang-nail" while typing out the self-righteous drivel you do.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you have nothing to do with me, then why are you on My Thread. ?

That's not an IQ test, but, for you, .........maybe.

So, listen...

Enoch111, is a Legalist.....similar to you, cut from the same theological cloth of self effort, but unlike you, He's not going to abuse the Cross on a Christian Forum.
If you loved God instead of yourself, you wouldn't see having to go to God for the full measure of grace as legalism.

Imagine a little self-denial...too difficult for you. Just call it "legalism" and remain in your iniquity.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the problem with arm-chair dabblers in Christianity. Their judgment will be more severe.

is it really worth the temporal ego boost. Well, Pharisees think so.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's what your ego is telling you you are doing.

Paul said to you.., Episkopos

1 Corinthians 1:18-31. For the preaching of THE CROSS, is to them that PERISH = Foolishness.....but unto us who are SAVED.....IT (the preaching of the Cross, is the POWER OF God"""

1 Corinthians 1:18-31. For the preaching of THE CROSS, is to them that PERISH = Foolishness.....but unto us who are SAVED.....IT (the preaching of the Cross, is the POWER OF God"""

Believe it, as it's talking to you., Episkopos​

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul said to you.., Episkopos

1 Corinthians 1:18-31. For the preaching of THE CROSS, is to them that PERISH = Foolishness.....but unto us who are SAVED.....IT (the preaching of the Cross, is the POWER OF God"""​

1 Corinthians 1:18-31. For the preaching of THE CROSS, is to them that PERISH = Foolishness.....but unto us who are SAVED.....IT (the preaching of the Cross, is the POWER OF God"""​

Believe it, as it's talking to you., Episkopos​

Forget your religious dogmatism and think of the cross as the power to crucify your outer man to liberate you into an intimate walk with the risen Lord...in ZION...where He is.

In the Father's house are many resting places...abiding places.

Forego your vain religion and embrace the resurrection life of Christ.

The power over sin through grace is NOT legalism. What you are espousing is a grace legalism that has no power over sin. In your religious posturing you are just turning a blind eye to your true condition.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you had any understanding, you'd realize that i can help you out of your self righteous, cult mentality.

I dont know if you will ever gat that far, but, while im here, i can help you.
If a need help doing a shtick on religious hyperbole, you're my first call.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If a need help doing a shtick on religious hyperbole, you're my first call.

1 Corinthians 1:21.

It pleased God by the foolishness of PREACHING..... to SAVE all who BELIEVE"

What is being preached, Episkops?

= "The PREACHING of the CROSS", as this is "the POWER OF GOD, unto Salvation"

You don't know any of this, and that's on you.
Not a good place to be at your age.
You need to figure this out and do it,.. what Paul is showing you... while you have time.

Hebrews 9:27

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forget your religious dogmatism and think of the cross as the power to crucify your outer man to liberate you into an intimate walk with the risen Lord...in ZION...where He is.

In the Father's house are many resting places...abiding places.

Forego your vain religion and embrace the resurrection life of Christ.

The power over sin through grace is NOT legalism. What you are espousing is a grace legalism that has no power over sin. In your religious posturing you are just turning a blind eye to your true condition.
The cross has no power . It’s the Resurrection that has the power. You have a dead gospel that is lifeless. Read Romans 6 sometime.
hope this helps !!!