• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone and everyone who ends up in hell, the "do gooders" the "commandment keepers".. the "water baptized"...end up there because they are not BORN AGAIN.
You know there really is such a thing as 'do gooders' and 'commandment keepers' and 'water baptized people' who are born again. Not all people in the church are unsaved hypocrites working their way to heaven as you seem to think all outwardly obedient people are without exception (while you defend the outwardly sinning as being the only truly born again people—you got some pretty messed up beliefs, lol).

I know you've been hurt by a church that taught obedience to God's commands while you apparently could not and did not obey them yourself. And they may have been hypocritical unsaved legalists, but don't take it out on us who really are born again and aren't hypocrites and really are able to be obedient to God's commands. Please don't put all of us who really are born again and have righteous deeds like Abel into your 'self-righteous legalist' hate bag.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations.
You just quoted the very verse in the NT that speaks of you and what you do on this forum.
You are the person, in the verse.

Not.

In quoting that verse, I was actually pointing out that this verse speaks of you and what you do on this forum.

For you claim that your theology is Pauline to the core.

However, because of this, you are the most likely to wrest the scriptures because Peter said that this is what people do primarily with Pauline scripture.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually believe that you can be as good as Jesus, because you may not sin as much this week as you did last week?

Thats pretty funny.

Its actually hilarious to hear such a self righteous statement on a public forum.

Let me bring you up to speed.
Your good works, are as filthy in the eyes of God, TODAY and TOMORROW< as they were before you were born again.., if that is the case.

Think on that.

1Jo 3:7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1Jo 3:3, And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1Jo 2:6, He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
1Th 5:23, And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Th 5:24, Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Heb 10:14, For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

1Jo 3:9, Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Jde 1:24, Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

2Pe 1:10, Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

1Jo 2:10, He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jo 3:6, Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1Jo 2:17, And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Rom 6:6, Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Col 2:11, In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christ said he will turn away the person who does good in the area of spiritual gifts, but who does not put his words into practice.

Actually Christ does not say that if you dont put his works into practice he will turn you away.
Your commentary says that, and its a lie.
The NT actually says that Christ will say..>"Depart from me I NEVER KNEW YOU">.

So, the NT< teaches that "never KNEW YOU"....= is why Christ/God would not have you after you die.

What is "never knew you"?

It means you are not born again.....as to not be known, is to not have your name in the '"Lamb's Book Of Life"..

See, Christ KNOWS YOU< or, you are known of Him, if your name is not "blotted out" of that Book.

And who are in the BooK? = All the born again.
And who are not? All who were never born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul does not teach anything different about discipleship than what Jesus taught.

Sure he does, as where is the New Testament, when Jesus is walking with the Disciples. ???
Oh thats right, Paul was not there yet, and didnt write most of it till later on, after JESUS Chose Him apart from the other Apostles, to do it.

So, in case you didnt notice, there is no New Testament, until after Jesus is back in Glory, and Paul starts writing letters, that became most of it.
These Letters, are the NT.
Paul wrote most of it, and he wrote all the Church Doctrine.
So, to live in perfected discipleship has to do with obeying the Doctrine that Paul gave you, that Jesus didnt give you when He was alive.
Jesus told you that the meek shall inherit the earth, and Paul teaches you CHURCH DOCTRINE.

See that Ferris?
Take a good look.

For example, "Justification by Faith, is what Jesus gave to Paul, who gave it to you.

Peter didn't even know what this was, if you notice Acts 2:38 where he is teaching the "repent and be baptized" idea.

Paul does not teach that as "his Gospel", as its "His Gospel" that we are to teach and preach.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Then nobody needs to be born again to be justified. .

Well, that can't work, as to be justified is to be born again.
And you can't be born again, by water, nor by "following Jesus".
You are born again, when you repent from your unbelief, and receive Christ.
THEN, God gives you the New Birth.
You dont get this by being a disciple, you get this because God gives it to you as "the GIFT of Salvation".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Think on this: Being like Jesus in this world (1 John 4:17) does not mean earning your own salvation. It means you are already saved and, therefore, ready to stand before Christ at the judgment. I can hear the whooshing sound as that goes right over your head....again.

Sure.
All the born again are heading to the Bema Seat.,and none of then are heading to Revelation 20:11.

The issue you have is that you are demanding that God keep you, because you are trusting in your faith to cause Him to do it.

See, you tell God...>"see God, im holding unto my faith, so, you have to take me".

Well, not quite.
See, God took you already, (if you are born again) and to try to keep doing what has already been done, is the "whoosh that is flying over your head, continually...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know you've been hurt by a church that taught obedience to God's commands while you apparently could not and did not obey them yourself.

Ferris, we are to do good works....we are to "present our body a living sacrifice and take up our Cross'.
Yet, you can do all that and die and go straight to hell.
So, you have to do it in the right LIGHT.
Also..
I have a very holy walk Ferris.
I walk in the Spirit, in the right mind.
Thats why i can post so much about it, including so many Threads.

See, im not the one here who is trusting in myself to get me into heaven.
Thats you.
You are the one who has to make sure you dont lose your faith, so that your faith can keep you saved.
I dont have this Legalism Issue.
Im born again, which mean's im already "One with God"......right now..
God is holding onto me, Ferris, with the Blood of Jesus.

See this verse.? Its TRUE.... = "As Christ IS...so are the born again, in this World".

Im there, for quite a while now.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

For you claim that your theology is Pauline to the core.

Yes, I only teach Pauline Theology.
You should find out what that is, at some point.
So far what ive learned about you is that you sin and confess, you are still theologically destroyed for many years, by Hebrews 10:26. You have not idea what a gnostic is, unless you do an online search, and you are trying to keep from going to hell by trusting in faith.
And you think you are the pastor of a online forum, where you are not even a Mod.

So, there are a few issues in all that, that you need to work on and resolve.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1Jo 3:7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

This is not teaching that you are made righteous by Good works.
See, if we could be accepted by God based on our Good Works or our self righteousness, then Christ didn't need to hang on The Cross.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
New Testament "Meat"" is : Deeper Theology.

Paul told a immature group of somewhat carnal believers that he had to keep giving them "milk" because they could not deal with "Meat".

"Meat" : in the NT context regarding Satan, is...>"Doctrines of Devils". Which is also Theology, or Religious ideology,... Cult Theology.
This is all "dark light", the opposite of God's Light.

Good explanation until you started wrongly aligning the "strong meat" of Hebrews 5 with doctrines of men.

The "strong meat" idea in Hebrews 5 is about the same thing as the "new wine" in Lord Jesus' parable of the wine bottles. You don't put the new wine in old bottles lest they break. Why? Because newly fermenting wine has to have room to expand and contract. The actual bottle really means a wine skin. And old wine skin that is dried and brittle will burst if you put newly fermented wine in it. You put the new wine in new wine skins, so both are preserved.

The 'new wine' represents the "strong meat" of God's Word.

It means God's Word on a deeper level that comes from His opening up His Word to us, what you called Light in the Scriptures.

It definitely does NOT... mean men's doctrines or man's theology. It's just the OPPOSITE of men's doctrines. It is God's Truth full strength. That is why Paul called it "strong meat", which is not meant for babes, because the analogy is that babes don't have the teeth yet to chew it!

In Hebrews 5, Paul was rebuking the brethren BECAUSE they were still sucking on the milk bottle like babes in The Word. They were still in the 'milk' of God's Word when they ought to have been teachers in The Word (i.e., on the "strong meat").

Thus I am amazed at how thorough your post is, but in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION on what the "strong meat" represents.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Christ does not say that if you dont put his works into practice he will turn you away.
Your commentary says that, and its a lie.
The NT actually says that Christ will say..>"Depart from me I NEVER KNEW YOU">.

So, the NT< teaches that "never KNEW YOU"....= is why Christ/God would not have you after you die.

What is "never knew you"?

It means you are not born again.....as to not be known, is to not have your name in the '"Lamb's Book Of Life"..

See, Christ KNOWS YOU< or, you are known of Him, if your name is not "blotted out" of that Book.

And who are in the BooK? = All the born again.
And who are not? All who were never born again.

Jesus said, "Not every one who says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Those whom Jesus never knew are these...those who do not do the will of the Father...they are "workers of iniquity." (Matthew 13:41-42; Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41)

And you can't be born again, by water,

A man is born again of "water and the Spirit" (John 3:5)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not teaching that you are made righteous by Good works.
It is teaching that your works are not filthy in the eyes of God; if your righteousness be the righteousness of faith (Revelation 19:8 (kjv)).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good explanation until you started wrongly aligning the "strong meat" of Hebrews 5 with doctrines of men.

The "strong meat" idea in Hebrews 5 is about the same thing as the "new wine" in Lord Jesus' parable of the wine bottles..

Lets stick to Paul, as Hebrews is his letter.

"doctrines of Devils", as Paul teaches, are man made doctrines.
Its the same thing, its anti-Christ Teaching, demonically inspired, taught by Men.
For example, the Book of Mormon, or the Douay Rheims bible.

These are man delivered, but devil created.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is teaching that your works are not filthy in the eyes of God; if your righteousness be the righteousness of faith (Revelation 19:8 (kjv)).

Your verse is not teaching that your deeds are the same as being "made righteous".

You have a real issue not being able to make the distinction between your self effort and God's Righteousness.
Even in the verse you posted, you see them as the same.
I promise you that they are not one and the same.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

A man is born again of "water and the Spirit" (John 3:5)

Are you a Catholic now?

"born again of WATER"??

Thats the Catholic Bible........is that your new religion?
Fella, we are not >born again< by water.........we are born again by GOD, then water baptized as a public confession, or as an ordinance of Discipleship AFTER we are born again.

Also, what is the will of God?
Do you still not know this ONE WILL?
did you notice its just ONE?

"the WILL of God is the WORK of God, and that is.....that you BELIEVE on the ONE whom God Sent".

Notice there is no WATER, in the "will of God"".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your verse is not teaching that your deeds are the same as being "made righteous".

You have a real issue not being able to make the distinction between your self effort and God's Righteousness.
Even in the verse you posted, you see them as the same.
I promise you that they are not one and the same.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that
doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (1 John 3:7)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

No thats not right.
Its Teaching that God's Righteousness is Righteous.
Not yours.
Not your works.
God does not accept your works, He only accepts "the Righteousness of God, in Christ".

That is now your work, justbyfaith.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets stick to Paul, as Hebrews is his letter.

"doctrines of Devils", as Paul teaches, are man made doctrines.
Its the same thing, its anti-Christ Teaching, demonically inspired, taught by Men.
For example, the Book of Mormon, or the Douay Rheims bible.

These are man delivered, but devil created.

I well know what the leaven doctrines of men are, don't patronize me.

And sticking to what Paul taught in Hebrews 5, the "strong meat" analogy he used is NOT about men's doctrines.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller