What is the one true Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, we are no longer UNDER the condemnation of the law.
There is a difference between being UNDER and walkin IN it.
Do you murder? No? Then you are not condemned by the law. You are keeping the law by not murdering.
Do you Lie? No? Then you are not condemned by the law for lying. You are keeping the law by by not lying.

I could go through all 10 but I think you hear what I'm saying.
Walking IN God's commandments IS the Law of Liberty.

When we walked according to the flesh, murdering, lying, stealing... we were UNDER the comdenation of the Law.
When we walk according to the Spirit, we don't hate in our heart, we don't lie and we don't steal. We are walking in the Law of Liberty.

And this is Grace, that if we do sin according to the law, we don't get stoned. We have an advocate Jesus Christ to confess our sins to,
and He is Meriful and Righteous to forgive us.

There is a difference between being UNDER and walking IN the Law,

Hugs
exactly Ziggy for the love that comes of GOD is now shed upon our hearts . The lambs have the HOLY SPIRIT .
Let us walk after the spirit and not the flesh . SING TO THE GLORIOUS KING .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Much is said… this guy, that guy was appointed … bishop, leader, blah, blah…thus you must listen and believe as he says…

You are the first to couple that with …
The IF what they teach is according to Gods Word…which was my point…of verification / validation…test everything you hear, with Scripture, that it be true.

Doesn’t seem to be a high priority.
Mmm. @Marymog has this fetish for referring to "your men", etc, all the while she and her fellow Catholics blindly follow the magisterium, the encyclicals of corrupt Pipes, and so called "infallible" declarations commanding precepts and doctrines not found in scripture, and not checked by anyone whether they actually are or not.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
faith in religion, especially RCC, is dead faith because it lies in the den of thieves

"Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
exactly . Now SING TO THE GLORIOUS KING. No lamb will bow to the RCC nor any other . They FOLLOW THE GREAT
SHEPARD of the sheep and a strangers voice , THEY WONT BE HEEDING .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Illuminator
JP2s call for ecumenical unity and the referencing to divisions as being deplorable, is a false and deceptive invitation. The division between the system of Catholic religion and biblical truth cannot be bridged. Every step one takes toward Rome is a giant leap toward apostasy. There can be no compromise between truth and error, between light and darkness, between Christ and Antichrist. The divisions we witness today between Catholicism and Protestantism, between the numerous Protestant sects, between the church and the world, are necessary in order to encourage individuals to seek truth, for only then is there is freedom to worship and study and formulate in ones own mind through his relationship with Jesus, doctrines and concepts that are Biblical and in harmony with God's will.
Ecumenism and the coming together of formerly disparate entities only encourages compromise. We have already witnessed such compromise on the part of the Lutheran communions, as well as the Anglican church in Britain. How can one discover for himself truth and discern error if he is bound to Catholic doctrine and precepts, for it is a fact that catholicism hasn't moved one iota in her beliefs, not even with the do called agreement between Lutherans and Catholics of 25 years ago.
Division isn't necessarily between churche a bad thing, so long as all are united to Christ and developing and growing and seeking truth and serving their communities and preaching the gospel of salvation through Christ alone, by faith alone. Christ Himself will bring the searching ones together in the final days. They may not be a denomination as such, but they will be united in love, service, righteousness, and the sharing of the gospel in the power of the latter rain. They will not be seduced and deceived by counterfeits.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can someone tell me what the difference is between Solomon's Temple, The Vatican, The Chrystal Cathedral or the Dome of the Rock?
Why do you have to lump the Vatican with Solomon's Temple or The Chrystal Cathedral or the Dome of the Rock? You can nuke the Vatican but never destroy the Church. The rest can be vaporized.
I believe their are other's like for the Hindi's and other nations.
And is the Russian Orthodox religion also Catholic?
No. The Russian Orthodox is run by an ex-KGB billionaire thug that has no association with the CC.
Can you see a theme here?
Yes, a theme of paranoia.

The tabernacle that God told Moses to build in the wilderness was Jesus' body where the Mercy Seat was.
The Feast of tabernacles represnted our own temporal time on earth.
We are blessed to still have tabernacles.
2Co 5:1
For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

It doesn't matter what we build with our own hands. How glorious, how pious, how grandeur... it is nothing but moth and rust compared to God's heavenly Temple.
Yes, but you have to be dead to get there.
And there is no King or Priest or Pope on this earth that can ever replace the rightful owner of those titles.
No or Priest or Pope ever has, why bring it up? I'm not sure about King Henry VIII.
And that alone is Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, King of king and Lord of Lords. Our High Priest which intervenes on our behalf with his own blood he offered on the altar.
Yes. Jesus offers Himself eternally to the Father on our behalf in the form of bread and wine, not a symbol of Himself.
And as he told the Samaritan woman at the well: The Father wants us to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
Not in a mountain, nor in Jerusalem. But just where you are.
Of course, but that doesn't rule out the fact that God created us as social beings. Anyone can worship God alone on a beach or in forest, and that's great. But the Gospel message was delivered to a community, so it's a universal feature to worship God in a community.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip James

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every step one takes toward Rome is a giant leap toward apostasy.
Every step toward Rome.....But where are you coming from?
With the growing trend of Christians not going to church....there are probably hundreds of millions of Christian renditions running around in people heads. No telling what they are believing....and then you have the New Age movement.

We are in the thread "What is the one true church?" I count 30,000 Protestant denominations worldwide ....some say 50,000. What do non-denominational churches count as.....? Are they saying, Your guess is as good as mine?

How can the Protestants say they are Bible only when there are tens of thousands of opinions of what the Bible says? How can there be Bible only when there is no agreement on what it means? They are back to, Your guess is as good as mine? They have had five hundred years and there is still no consensus, all they have managed to do for sure is fracture Christ's church into thousands of disoriented pieces and here they sit with egg on their face and failure. Again I say they all live in glass houses built on shaky ground.

Do we look to the Protestants that believe God is a Divine puppet master that denied free will to mankind and makes all of reality a puppet show?

Do we look to the Protestants that believe as long as you believe in Christ you have a license to sin all you want and still go to Heaven?

There are some out there that think that Baptism is nothing more than a water show and some that have no idea how to conduct the bread and wine ritual.

How about the ones that think Christ is just a man?

And then you have these truck loads of false beliefs and man-made sins.

There are a lot of weird beliefs out there!

As far as I am concerned if you love Christ and find salvation with Him and gather to worship Him we should be able to find common ground and accord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip James

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Jesus offers Himself eternally to the Father on our behalf in the form of bread and wine, not a symbol of Himself.
Do you actually READ the Bible or just make things up as you go?

Heb 7:27
Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

Heb 4:14
Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Of course, but that doesn't rule out the fact that God created us as social beings. Anyone can worship God alone on a beach or in forest, and that's great. But the Gospel message was delivered to a community, so it's a universal feature to worship God in a community.

Psa 23:1
[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Reactions: amigo de christo

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every step toward Rome.....But where are you coming from?
With the growing tread of Christians not going to church....there are probably hundreds of millions of Christian renditions running around in people heads. No telling what they are believing....and then you have the New Age movement.

We are in the thread "What is the one true church?" I count 30,000 Protestant denominations worldwide ....some say 50,000. What do non-denominational churches count as.....? Are they saying, Your guess is as good as mine?

How can the Protestants say they are Bible only when there are tens of thousand of opinions of what the Bible says? How can there be Bible only when there is no agreement on what it means? They are back to, Your guess is as good as mine? They have had five hundred years and there is still no consensus, all they have managed to do for sure is fracture Christ's church into thousands of disoriented pieces and here they sit with egg on their face and failure. Again I say they all live in glass houses built on shaky ground.

Do we look to the Protestants that believe God is a Divine puppet master that denied free will to mankind and makes all of reality a puppet show?

Do we look to the Protestants that believe as long as you believe in Christ you have a license to sin all you want and still go to Heaven?

There are some out there that think that Baptism is nothing more than a water show and some that have no idea how to conduct the bread and wine ritual.

How about the ones that think Christ is just a man?

And then you have these truck loads of false beliefs and man-made sins.

As far as I am concerned if you love Christ and find salvation with Him and gather to worship Him we should be able to find common ground and accord.
It does not matter how many denominations and labels that people like to claim for themselves.

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,”
and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” - 2 Timothy 2:19

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. - Matt 24:35

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. - John ch14

The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings.

Salavation belongs to the LORD and no denomination or label owns it........and the FATHER calls of His choosing.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you have to lump the Vatican with Solomon's Temple or The Chrystal Cathedral or the Dome of the Rock? You can nuke the Vatican but never destroy the Church. The rest can be vaporized.

No. The Russian Orthodox is run by an ex-KGB billionaire thug that has no association with the CC.

Yes, a theme of paranoia.

We are blessed to still have tabernacles.

Yes, but you have to be dead to get there.

No or Priest or Pope ever has, why bring it up? I'm not sure about King Henry VIII.

You said: "Yes. Jesus offers Himself eternally to the Father on our behalf in the form of bread and wine, not a symbol of Himself."

This statement and belief of yours(perpetual sacrifice of the mass) makes you an enemy of the Gospel of the LORD Jesus Christ.

Jesus said on the Cross "It is FINISHED"

Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another— He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.
Hebrews 9:24-28

Enemies of Christ will never be a part of His Kingdom UNLESS they repent and turn to Him seeking forgiveness = from HIM.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again:
Luk 19:41
And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
Luk 19:42
Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
Luk 19:43
For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
Luk 19:44
And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

A news article was posted earlier concerning a Priest that was fired for answering a patients question concerning marriage.
The said that "equity and diversity" were more important than religious beliefs.
A man was praying on a sidewalk outside of an abortion clinic. He was arrested for praying.
There are many stories concerning persecution of the churches, regardless what denomination you belong to.
During Covid they proved they had authority to shut down all religious observances or face fines, fees, and even jail.

They (and they are wicked) are coming for all of us and they're not going to stop.
No building made with hands will prevent them.
Many churches will and have joined the side of those who are against God, out of fear for their own beliefs.

Will the Catholic church stand firm against or bow down to the demands of this anti-christian movement plaguing the earth?

I suppose you would call all the prophets in the OT paranoid as well?
And Jesus too, who fortold of these things?

I am not paranoid. I see what is coming on the horizon. And if your not on the right side, you will perish.
If you stand against this wickedness, they will kill your body.
If you stand with them, eventually they will kill your body but your soul will have to answer to the Lord.

Even the homosexual community is attacking the transgender community.
They have no loyalty to any except Satan.

This is not paranoia, this is Truth.
Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right, we are no longer UNDER the condemnation of the law.
There is a difference between being UNDER and walkin IN it.
Do you murder? No? Then you are not condemned by the law. You are keeping the law by not murdering.
Do you Lie? No? Then you are not condemned by the law for lying. You are keeping the law by by not lying.

I could go through all 10 but I think you hear what I'm saying.
Walking IN God's commandments IS the Law of Liberty.

When we walked according to the flesh, murdering, lying, stealing... we were UNDER the comdenation of the Law.
When we walk according to the Spirit, we don't hate in our heart, we don't lie and we don't steal. We are walking in the Law of Liberty.

And this is Grace, that if we do sin according to the law, we don't get stoned. We have an advocate Jesus Christ to confess our sins to,
and He is Meriful and Righteous to forgive us.

There is a difference between being UNDER and walking IN the Law,

Hugs
If a man asks another for a ride to work in the morning and the other agrees…and then does Not give the man a ride…

What occurred?
A lie? Yes
A sin? What say you?

If a man say he believes THIS.
And another man says he does Not believe the Same.

What occurred?
A lie? What say you?
Is that a sin? What say you?

If a man agrees to his employer to be at work at 8 am, M -F and…
On Monday the man arrives at 9:00.
Did the man lie?
On Tuesday the man does not go to work.
Did the man lie?

If a man says he believes in God, then changes his Mind, and no longer believes in God.
Did that man lie?
Did the man Sin? What say you?

If a man says TO the Lord, He believes IN (with all his Heart ) IN the Lord God,
but does Not, Did the man Lie?

Curious about your perspective.
THEN I will give you my perspective.

TY

Reactions: Ziggy

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I refuse to insult you back, then we are done here.
insult away

But the truth is the truth.

God came to bring peace not war. He says vengance is mine, he did not tell the church to commit mass murder. He did not tell them to rape women and little boys because they were not allowed to be married. He did not tell them to be heads of state.

thats your church history. the reformers who left really did not better.. they used war and murdered people in the name of their God too.. and you hear every day about a pastor who breaks up his own marriage another marriage because he was tempted and slept with one of his church members..

organized church in the name of God has been a fiasco. because its run by men and not God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmm. @Marymog has this fetish for referring to "your men", etc, all the while she and her fellow Catholics blindly follow the magisterium, the encyclicals of corrupt Pipes, and so called "infallible" declarations commanding precepts and doctrines not found in scripture, and not checked by anyone whether they actually are or not.
Marymog follows the Catholic Doctrine To Trust whatever man, the Catholic Church Council has Decided is Creditable.
She follows Catholic Protocol, to Trust the Councils Dictation without question,
AND IF another Disagrees; Call them NAMES…heretic, liar, wrong, blah, blah, whatever negative connotation pops into their head….and toss in a list of quotes from men, the Catholic Council has Dictated IS Creditable. ( that is the Same with BOL).

The itty bitty PROBLEM, and fanciful design of THAT is: the only MEANS of verification…is to search out the writings of the Person the Catholic Council HAS Determined IS creditable.

On the other hand … IS the Word of God….
And THE Apostles, (which is MY MEN, as I explicitly told Marymog)…
Jesus spoke, The Apostles heard, The Apostles first hand Witnessed Jesus’ Words come manifested and come to pass (Ie come into fruition), and Testified of what they Witnessed, and Wrote their Testimonies, and I chose to Trust, and Believe Them…and Further have had my own personal true and favorable experiences via communication with the Lord.

Councils of Catholic men, have tried to mimic what the Lord did…by excluding the Lord, the Apostles, the Scripture….
And replacing It With…
A council of Gentile Catholic men…
Doctrines of Writings of Gentile Catholic men…
Writings Verifiable by Catholic men….
And be sure to toss IN…these supposed (later declared Gentile Catholic men) first hand KNEW the Apostles!

As time passes, different Gentile Catholic men, become the Sitting Gentiles Catholic Council of men … and ADD this Doctrine, that Protocol…Repeat over centuries…
AND an illiterate congregation is NONE the wiser!
Centuries of illiterate men agreeing to follow, following fanciful MADE UP Doctrines and Protocols of Gentile men, Calling themselves Catholic, their Churches Catholic, their Congregates Catholic….without any other mans Way to Verify THEIR Doctrines and Protocols….except by filtering through centuries of Made Up Doctrines on the Whim of Gentile Catholic men seated at the Catholics Councils through the centuries.

It’s a Centuries old Business…
Agree to believe…you get the Title Catholic.
Agree to Believe…you get special recognition in a beautifully Adorned Church.
Agree to Come to Church, receive your special recognition.
And bring YOUR money!!!

The Pharisees Did that.
The Catholics Bishops Do that.
Jesus DID NOT Do that!
Jesus’ Apostles DID NOT Do that.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "Yes. Jesus offers Himself eternally to the Father on our behalf in the form of bread and wine, not a symbol of Himself."

This statement and belief of yours(perpetual sacrifice of the mass) makes you an enemy of the Gospel of the LORD Jesus Christ.

Jesus said on the Cross "It is FINISHED"

Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another— He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.
Hebrews 9:24-28

Enemies of Christ will never be a part of His Kingdom UNLESS they repent and turn to Him seeking forgiveness = from HIM.
Jesus said in John 6

Whoever eats this bread from heaven/Flesh and drinks his blood) will never hunger, never die. live forever. has eternal life. and has Gods assurance they will be raised on the last day.

where do we find this with the catholic mass?? why do they hunger weakly? Why is the flesh and blood die. that they need to eat again, Why is it really no better than the man, which the father ate yet died.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said in John 6

Whoever eats this bread from heaven/Flesh and drinks his blood) will never hunger, never die. live forever. has eternal life. and has Gods assurance they will be raised on the last day.

where do we find this with the catholic mass?? why do they hunger weakly? Why is the flesh and blood die. that they need to eat again, Why is it really no better than the man, which the father ate yet died.
Jesus also clarified that HE was speaking about his words = John 6:56-64

Aware that His disciples were grumbling about this teaching, Jesus asked them, “Does this offend you? Then what will happen if you see the Son of Man ascend to where He was before?

The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
However, there are some of you who do not believe.” (For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray Him.)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a man asks another for a ride to work in the morning and the other agrees…and then does Not give the man a ride…

What occurred?
A lie? Yes
A sin? What say you?

Did the man lie?
Did the man lie?

If a man says he believes in God, then changes his Mind, and no longer believes in God.
Did that man lie?

If a man says TO the Lord, He believes IN (with all his Heart ) IN the Lord God,
but does Not, Did the man Lie?

Curious about your perspective.
THEN I will give you my perspective.

TY

What occurred?
A lie? Yes
A sin? What say you?
Depends on the circumstances. Perhaps his car wouldn't start.
If everything is woking fine and he chooses not to give the ride, after giving an oath that he would, yes it's a lie. and lying is a sin.
If a man say he believes THIS.
And another man says he does Not believe the Same.

What occurred?
A lie? What say you?

If one man says he believes this, and another man says (he being the first man or the second man? does not believe the same.

If the second man does not agree with the first than they are of a difference of opinion.
If the second man is accusing the first of not believing...
First man says: I believe the car is red. Second man says the first man does not believe the car is red.
I would ask if the second knows how to read minds.

Did the man lie?
Did the man lie?

Again, depends on the circumstance. Not everything is a lie. Some things you can't avoid.
But if you are able to be at work and choose not to, then yes, you have lied and should be fired. Lying is a sin.
There should be consequences for sinning.
Did that man lie?
If the man believed he believed, then changed his mind, I wouldn't consider that a lie or a sin, it is a change of heart.
But if he confessed he believed knowing he did not believe, then it would be a lie, and lying is a sin.

I think this answers the last question also.

Good Morning!
I'm buried in heavy snow. My knee isn't working and my dad is coming home tomorrow.
Thank you @Taken for keeping me focused
:)
HUGS

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends on the circumstances. Perhaps his car wouldn't start.
If everything is woking fine and he chooses not to give the ride, after giving an oath that he would, yes it's a lie. and lying is a sin.

If one man says he believes this, and another man says (he being the first man or the second man? does not believe the same.

If the second man does not agree with the first than they are of a difference of opinion.
If the second man is accusing the first of not believing...
First man says: I believe the car is red. Second man says the first man does not believe the car is red.
I would ask if the second knows how to read minds.

Again, depends on the circumstance. Not everything is a lie. Some things you can't avoid.
But if you are able to be at work and choose not to, then yes, you have lied and should be fired. Lying is a sin.
There should be consequences for sinning.

If the man believed he believed, then changed his mind, I wouldn't consider that a lie or a sin, it is a change of heart.
But if he confessed he believed knowing he did not believe, then it would be a lie, and lying is a sin.

I think this answers the last question also.

Good Morning!
I'm buried in heavy snow. My knee isn't working and my dad is coming home tomorrow.
Thank you @Taken for keeping me focused
:)
HUGS
Moral of the Story = make sure you ask from the Right Person

So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”
Luke 11:9-13

Reactions: amigo de christo