What's Going To Happen in the Next 4 Years

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
So you know of course there are many false prophets in the world today. How are we to know you are not among their number?

Much love!

Because the scriptures are what determine if someone is in the truth or not. That is why God sent his people false prophets, to test whether they knew the scriptures or not. The scriptures indicate that Yeshua returns in the year 6,000. This is truth number 1 that I have mentioned to you. If you cannot understand this alone then you're already not in the truth nor will you understand anything else I say.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the scriptures are what determine if someone is in the truth or not. That is why God sent his people false prophets, to test whether they knew the scriptures or not. The scriptures indicate that Yeshua returns in the year 6,000. This is truth number 1 that I have mentioned to you. If you cannot understand this alone then you're already not in the truth nor will you understand anything else I say.
Which Scriptures? Show me, please.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Which Scriptures? Show me, please.

Much love!

These,

For in 6 days the Master made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore the Master blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.
Exodus 20:11

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Mashiach and will rule with him for 1,000 years.
Revelation 20:6

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.
Hebrews 4:8-9

1,000 years in your sight are like 1 day…
Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master is as 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years is as 1 day.
2 Peter 3:8

Of the Shabbath he spoke in the beginning of the creation. And
God made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the
7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, “behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years”. Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.
Barnabas 15:4-5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.

The set-apart one, blessed be he, created 7 aeons, and of them all he chose the 7th aeon only. The 6 aeons are for the going in and coming out, for war and peace. The 7th aeon is entirely Shabbath and rest in the aeonial life. The set-apart one, blessed be he, created 7 days, and of them all he chose the 7th day only, as it is said, “and God blessed the 7th day, and set it apart”.
Midrash by Pirke De Rabbi Eliezer
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Midrash.

For in as many days as this world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. And for this reason the scripture says, “thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all their adornment. And God brought to a conclusion upon the 6th day the works that he had made, and God rested upon the 7th day from all his works”, Genesis 2:2. This is an account of the things formerly created, as also it is a prophecy of what is to come. For the day of the Master is as a 1,000 years, 2 Peter 3:8. And in 6 days created things were completed. It is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the 6,000th year.
Irenaeus, Against Heresies, Book 5, Chapter 28
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Irenaeus.

Since, then, in six days God made all things, it follows that 6,000 years must be fulfilled.
Fragments from the Scriptural Commentaries of Hippolytus, Second Fragment of the Visions, 4
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Hippolytus.

In relation to the discussion on the calculation of years, the Gemara states that one of the Sages of the school of Elijah taught: The world is destined to exist for 6,000 years.
Babylonian Talmud Avodah Zarah 9a, 5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Talmud.

The world is decreed to last for 6,000 years, as the days of the week. The 7th day of the week is shabbath, so too in the 7th millennium, will there be tranquility in the world.
Rabbi Rashi Comment on Babylonian Talmud Avodah Zarah 9a, 5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Rabbi Rashi.

The 7th day, which is the shabbath, alludes to the world to come, “which will be wholly a shabbath and will bring rest for aeonial life.”
Rabbi Ramban Commentary on Genesis 2:3
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Rabbi Ramban.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the scriptures are what determine if someone is in the truth or not.

God showed this way:

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 KJV
20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

How do I know you are not a false prophet?

Much love!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
God showed this way:

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 KJV
20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

How do I know you are not a false prophet?

Much love!

I am not a prophet, though. I am merely repeating what the scriptures say. Which you obviously do not know, otherwise you would accept what I have told you, that Yeshua returns in the year 6,000.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The problem with the wait and see approach is that by the time you realize I was right, it will already be too late for you. Because you didn't prepare now beforehand when you had the chance to, in good terms. Instead you chose to be sarcastic and not take the warnings seriously, just like many of you so called "christians". You are all in for a frightful surprise, to your own demise.

I think you’re sincere. I also think you’re a false prophet. Time will bear it out, one way or the other.

I advise readers to recall all of the failed date-setters who came before you.

My position is that there will be more after you.

I leave it to readers to draw their own conclusions.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I am not a prophet, though. I am merely repeating what the scriptures say. Which you obviously do not know, otherwise you would accept what I have told you, that Yeshua returns in the year 6,000.

You became a prophet when you assigned dates.

Reactions: bbyrd009

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
I think you’re sincere. I also think you’re a false prophet. Time will bear it out, one way or the other.

I advise readers to recall all of the failed date-setters who came before you.

My position is that there will be more after you.

I leave it to readers to draw their own conclusions.

Are you people so stupid to not understand that Yeshua returns in the year 6,000? Your hearts are so far from the truth that you cannot even understand this simple truth. The knowledge of when Yeshua returns is derived by simple math, knowing what year we are in based on the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures, to then derive how many years are left until the year 6,000. It is so simple, but you people have completely missed it. Sucks to be you. You will indeed remember me, and that when I tried to reason with you you were sarcastic, didn't take the warnings seriously, and called me a false prophet.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These,

For in 6 days the Master made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the 7th day. Therefore the Master blessed the Shabbath day and set it apart.
Exodus 20:11

Blessed and set-apart are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of the Mashiach and will rule with him for 1,000 years.
Revelation 20:6

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. There remains, then, a Shabbath rest for the people of God.
Hebrews 4:8-9

1,000 years in your sight are like 1 day…
Psalm 90:4

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that 1 day is with the Master is as 1,000 years, and a 1,000 years is as 1 day.
2 Peter 3:8

Of the Shabbath he spoke in the beginning of the creation. And
God made the works of his hands in 6 days, and he ended on the
7th day, and rested on it, and he set it apart. Give heed, children, what this means; He ended in 6 days. He means this, that in 6,000 years the Master shall bring all things to an end, for 1 day with him signifies a 1,000 years. And with this he himself bears me witness, saying, “behold, the day of the Master shall be as a 1,000 years”. Therefore, children, in 6 days, that is in 6,000 years, everything shall come to an end. And he rested on the 7th day. By this he means, when his son shall come, and shall abolish the time of the torahless one, and shall judge the impious, then shall he truly rest on the 7th day.
Barnabas 15:4-5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Epistle of Barnabas.

The set-apart one, blessed be he, created 7 aeons, and of them all he chose the 7th aeon only. The 6 aeons are for the going in and coming out, for war and peace. The 7th aeon is entirely Shabbath and rest in the aeonial life. The set-apart one, blessed be he, created 7 days, and of them all he chose the 7th day only, as it is said, “and God blessed the 7th day, and set it apart”.
Midrash by Pirke De Rabbi Eliezer
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Midrash.

For in as many days as this world was made, in so many thousand years shall it be concluded. And for this reason the scripture says, “thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all their adornment. And God brought to a conclusion upon the 6th day the works that he had made, and God rested upon the 7th day from all his works”, Genesis 2:2. This is an account of the things formerly created, as also it is a prophecy of what is to come. For the day of the Master is as a 1,000 years, 2 Peter 3:8. And in 6 days created things were completed. It is evident, therefore, that they will come to an end at the 6,000th year.
Irenaeus, Against Heresies, Book 5, Chapter 28
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Irenaeus.

Since, then, in six days God made all things, it follows that 6,000 years must be fulfilled.
Fragments from the Scriptural Commentaries of Hippolytus, Second Fragment of the Visions, 4
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Hippolytus.

In relation to the discussion on the calculation of years, the Gemara states that one of the Sages of the school of Elijah taught: The world is destined to exist for 6,000 years.
Babylonian Talmud Avodah Zarah 9a, 5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made in the Talmud.

The world is decreed to last for 6,000 years, as the days of the week. The 7th day of the week is shabbath, so too in the 7th millennium, will there be tranquility in the world.
Rabbi Rashi Comment on Babylonian Talmud Avodah Zarah 9a, 5
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Rabbi Rashi.

The 7th day, which is the shabbath, alludes to the world to come, “which will be wholly a shabbath and will bring rest for aeonial life.”
Rabbi Ramban Commentary on Genesis 2:3
Note: This is merely a reference to an external literature to help strengthen the statements made in this study, and not an endorsement of any other statements made by Rabbi Ramban.
Ok, I understand this line of reasoning, and you've represented it very well imo.

One concern I have with this is that you are relying on certain things that are not specifically stated, and, while they seem to fit, those actual statements aren't made. For instance, 1 day should be understood prophetically to be 1000 years. A day, to the Lord, is as a thousand years. No difference to Him. He does not mark time like we do. And that is the point of the passage. Is it meant as a prophetic decoder? Jesus said, ad Jonah was 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the fish, so I will be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth. Certainly not in all cases, so the question is, should it be in any case?

Another question I have is, as I've looked at the history of the Hebrew calendar, there seems to be some confusion in the past over the actual match-up to the ancient calender, so that there remains an uncertainty in some scholarly circles over what the actual specific year is, and when actually is the correct Sabbath, and when is the correct Jubilee. How can you be certain of what year it is?

Much love!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Are you people so stupid to not understand that Yeshua returns in the year 6,000? Your hearts are so far from the truth that you cannot even understand this simple truth. The knowledge of when Yeshua returns is derived by simple math, knowing what year we are in based on the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures, to then derive how many years are left until the year 6,000. It is so simple, but you people have completely missed it. Sucks to be you. You will indeed remember me, and that when I tried to reason with you you were sarcastic, didn't take the warnings seriously, and called me a false prophet.

Spring is coming. Watch and see. The truth about you and your date-setting will be made apparent to all.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Ok, I understand this line of reasoning, and you've represented it very well imo.

One concern I have with this is that you are relying on certain things that are not specifically stated, and, while they seem to fit, those actual statements aren't made. For instance, 1 day should be understood prophetically to be 1000 years. A day, to the Lord, is as a thousand years. No difference to Him. He does not mark time like we do. And that is the point of the passage. Is it meant as a prophetic decoder? Jesus said, ad Jonah was 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the fish, so I will be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth. Certainly not in all cases, so the question is, should it be in any case?

Another question I have is, as I've looked at the history of the Hebrew calendar, there seems to be some confusion in the past over the actual match-up to the ancient calender, so that there remains an uncertainty in some scholarly circles over what the actual specific year is, and when actually is the correct Sabbath, and when is the correct Jubilee. How can you be certain of what year it is?

Much love!

Either the earth is billions of years old as the scientists say, or the earth is less than 6,000 years as the timelines and genealogies say. Both are not true. I have created an exact timeline with blocks of time each supported by scripture, renconciling everything. So while to you guys I'm some stranger guessing when the second coming might be as many previously have done, in truth I have done extensive research on this topic. In conclusion, there is indeed a 7,000 year plan of God, with the last 1,000 years set apart beginning in the year 6,000, and in 2022 we are now in the year 5,996 with 4 years left until the year 6,000.

7,000 Year Timeline of the Earth - Wisdom of God

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm familiar with your line of reasoning. However, the Scriptures don't actually say that Jesus returns in year 6,000. You come to that by applying a certain reasoning to certain passages, and that reasoning isn't necessarily the only way to understand these passages, and may not be the correct way.

I personally believe God left ambiguity over the exact timing of Jesus' return. Of course that's just my personal view, but I do not see an actual statement or series of statements that says this thing.

Now, that being said, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you are correct about that Millennial Sabbath, in the 7th 1000 years. But again, when is the 6000th year? It seems there is a gap in the ancient calendar that prevents certainty.

You've also built into your view apparently a 3.5 years before the Lord returns. What I find in the Bible is specifically a 7 year time period of prophesied events before the Lord returns. So there's that.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either the earth is billions of years old as the scientists say, or the earth is less than 6,000 years as the timelines and genealogies say. Both are not true. I have created an exact timeline with blocks of time each supported by scripture, renconciling everything. So while to you guys I'm some stranger guessing when the second coming might be as many previously have done, in truth I have done extensive research on this topic. In conclusion, there is indeed a 7,000 year plan of God, with the last 1,000 years set apart beginning in the year 6,000, and in 2022 we are now in the year 5,996 with 4 years left until the year 6,000.

7,000 Year Timeline of the Earth - Wisdom of God
Did you construct that chart? I've been looking it over.

I may have a question or two, I want to digest it more first.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which you obviously do not know,
You do better to not presume things you do not know. I've pointed to weaknesses in your presentation, I'm currently looking at strengths, but it's a mistake to think I'm not familiar with these passages. Just sayin' . . .

Much love!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
How did you determine year 4000/26 AD? Everything seems to hinge around that match/up. Or am I mistaken about that?

Much love!

Because 26 AD is the year of the anointing of Yeshua, a Yovel year. Which is why he read the passage in Isaiah that speaks of the Yovel year.