whats your holy hobby

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can you say me it
I'm not sure that I engage in any activity that could be described as a holy hobby.

I love to study the Bible, and often enjoy listening to sermons online via internet, a great way to learn. But I really can't identify any of my activities as a holy hobby.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whats your holy hobby
^ OP

Word Search - choosing a particular word, and searching the occurance of that word in Scripture and the use of that word in context.

Glory to God,
Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it
Avoid all that is unholy (passions of the flesh, the world, and the pride of life).

Did you know that for the people of God, throughout history for thousands of years,
they did not separate things in life into holy and not holy.
All of life, all they did, from chores, to doing laundry and dishes and diapers,
to worship and service to the poor, and always serving God (all the time) no matter what they did,
everything was considered (rightly) holy

that means holy - SET APART - from the unholy world, for the sins of the world, from the fleshly carnal world...
as God describes in all of His Word, Plan and Purpose in Christ JEsus.

Everything is to be holy, set apart, in the lives of those devoted to God in Christ Jesus. Nothing at all is to be unholy.

BlessedCreator

Apr 15, 2020
Oregon
www.gffg.info
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you do should be holy. Meaning in line and in obedience unto God's will. If you are doing anything that is unholy, you should really think about such scriptures as Matthew 7:14 that tells us that few will be saved.

Hobbies? That sounds like a love for the world which are warned of in 1 John chapter 2 verses 15-17.

A Christians only hobby should be obeying God and doing the works He wants us to be doing in this life.

Video games, movies, art, music, boating, bike riding, rock climbing, swimming, games, these are just some of the many innumerable hobbies I think that are a love for the world that many Christians think might be okay when really they are a love for the world and things in the world.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i'm not sure i have a holy hobby but here's a couple of things i like to do :)

play video games,

color in Bible based coloring books & coloring books for adults

make crafts for the Holidays,