Where do you think we are with the birth pains?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I was watching Hannity for a minute after a video discussion group about eschatology.
The things mentioned on Hannity were even more like Mathew 24 references than the videos we watched with the group.

Things like "the conflict in the middle east" (wars and rumors of wars)
"Rising gas prices in some states" (Famine)
"Covid" (Pestilence)
and "natural disasters"

Never before have a seen all of those signs being referred to at once on a secular news channel.
We know that in Matt 24 Yeshua tells us that when you begin to see "all these signs at once", then you know the time is drawing near.

Folks, What are your thoughts on the birth pains and are they converging together now or are we still in the beginning of the pains?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching Hannity for a minute after a video discussion group about eschatology.
The things mentioned on Hannity were even more like Mathew 24 references than the videos we watched with the group.

"Covid" (Pestilence)
and "natural disasters"

Never before have a seen all of those signs being referred to at once on a secular news channel.
We know that in Matt 24 Yeshua tells us that when you begin to see "all these signs at once", then you know the time is drawing near.

Folks, What are your thoughts on the birth pains and are they converging together now or are we still in the beginning of the pains?
I think beginning.

My thinking is, You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Much love!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you think we are with the birth pains?
OP ^

I believe we are seeing signs of the beginning of birth pangs.
*Natural geographical disasters
*Increase of Spiritual deflection
*Society Immorality increasing
*Technological forms increasing
*Political corruption increasing

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I think you guys are right.
My father has always been the first to say we are in the convergence of it all but I believe saying we are in the beginning of birth pains sounds like a much safer estimation.

I am up for any further discussion about the birth pains.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Cliffs from Matt 24:

False Christs
wars and rumors of wars
nation vs nation
famine
earthquake "natural disaster"
persecuation
fullness of the gospel being preached

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Covid" (Pestilence)
and "natural disasters"

Hello Teamventure.

I have no idea who Hannity is or what he teaches about eschatology.
What are some of the things Hannity, says and talks about pertaining the Scripture Text Matthew 24, with references?

Sounds like ~ Conflict (ME) - Gas Price (Famine?) - Covid (Pestilence) - and other Natural Disasters ~ Are all possible results and are dealing with the scriptures of Matthew 24.

When Yeshua Christ tells (His Disciples) that what signs they would see, and they would know when the time is drawing near. (Matthew 24:33)

Do you believe that the Matthew 24 scripture will happen sometime in this coming lifetime of believers of the Gospel of Christ?

My thoughts on these subjects are that they are done over with, and the world has problems that deal a lot with conflict, always changing economy, prices changes ups and downs, Diseases, will always exist in the world, forever. However there is peace found in the Lord Jesus Christ, by being found justified by faith and having peace with God, having a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ ~ and the promises of God ~ Holy Spirit - Spirit of Christ ~ Prayer relationship, reading scripture being built up in faith and in hope of the afterlife to come instead of what is here on earth which afterlife is suppose to be greater than we could ever imagine being with God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you guys are right.
My father has always been the first to say we are in the convergence of it all but I believe saying we are in the beginning of birth pains sounds like a much safer estimation.

I am up for any further discussion about the birth pains.
To me, the birth pangs in Matthew 24 will eventually become the horsemen of the apocalypse.

Growing tyrannical governance continues, then in the first seal, becomea global, turning Government completely hostile to humanity.
Growing war and violence, then the second seal, unleashing global societal violence, turn society hostile to humanity.
Famine and inflation, until the 3rd seal turns the economy hostile to humanity.
Increasing disease, animal attacks, as the ecology turns hostile to man.

Much love!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Hello Teamventure.

I have no idea who Hannity is or what he teaches about eschatology.
What are some of the things Hannity, says and talks about pertaining the Scripture Text Matthew 24, with references?

Sounds like ~ Conflict (ME) - Gas Price (Famine?) - Covid (Pestilence) - and other Natural Disasters ~ Are all possible results and are dealing with the scriptures of Matthew 24.

When Yeshua Christ tells (His Disciples) that what signs they would see, and they would know when the time is drawing near. (Matthew 24:33)

Do you believe that the Matthew 24 scripture will happen sometime in this coming lifetime of believers of the Gospel of Christ?

My thoughts on these subjects are that they are done over with, and the world has problems that deal a lot with conflict, always changing economy, prices changes ups and downs, Diseases, will always exist in the world, forever. However there is peace found in the Lord Jesus Christ, by being found justified by faith and having peace with God, having a relationship with God, and the Lord Jesus Christ ~ and the promises of God ~ Holy Spirit - Spirit of Christ ~ Prayer relationship, reading scripture being built up in faith and in hope of the afterlife to come instead of what is here on earth which afterlife is suppose to be greater than we could ever imagine being with God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hello MathewG, Hannity is a news anchor.
Yes, I believe Matt 24 is starting to play out in our days.
It sounds like you are of the historical view of eschatology.
I did not know anyone who believes these things will last forever though. That is an interesting point of view, I would not mind hearing more on that.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: MatthewG

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
To me, the birth pangs in Matthew 24 will eventually become the horsemen of the apocalypse.

Growing tyrannical governance continues, then in the first seal, becomea global, turning Government completely hostile to humanity.
Growing war and violence, then the second seal, unleashing global societal violence, turn society hostile to humanity.
Famine and inflation, until the 3rd seal turns the economy hostile to humanity.
Increasing disease, animal attacks, as the ecology turns hostile to man.

Much love!

Thank You Marks, I always forget the animal attacks, that should be included because of a hostile ecology, good point.
There is a certain scripture that mentions bears and snakes attacking but they are used as examples of not being able to escape judgement. Don't know if that meant literal.
Very interesting.

Reactions: marks and MatthewG

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "birth pains" are FOR The Nation Of Israel and the nations When God
Resumes {After
our Great GRACE Departure!} HIS "Prophetic" Program...

Rightly Divided
(2 Timothy 2 : 15 KJB!) From "Things That Differ!":

Today, FOR The Body Of CHRIST, The "MYSTERY" Program Is Still In Effect,
With THIS:

GRACE Word for infirmities

Please Be Very Richly Blessed!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Covid" (Pestilence)
and "natural disasters"

I think we have a ways to go yet. The two primary NT passages are these:

While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains (Matthew 24:4-8).

The first passage suggests that the kingdom of the Antichrist must already be established on the earth when the "birth pangs" proper actually begin. In light of that, I think the "wars and rumors of wars" will be those waged by the Antichrist himself. Plus, many saying "I am the Christ" is likely a reference to the false Christs mentioned later in the Chapter who will arise and perform satanic miracles so strong that even the elect might be deceived if it were possible, and this clearly hasn't happened yet.

But I do believe we are inching closer to that time when the birth pangs will eventually start. This year will likely see a renewal of Muslim massacre of Christians and Jews, and the strengthening again of the Islamic Caliphate in the earth now that Joe Biden is President of the United States. But while this will further things along again and eventually lead to the fulfillment of the prophecies regarding the Biblical Antichrist, I think we are still a good ways off. We have not yet reached the point where the birth pangs proper have started.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I think we have a ways to go yet. The two primary NT passages are these:

While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains (Matthew 24:4-8).

The first passage suggests that the kingdom of the Antichrist must already be established on the earth when the "birth pangs" proper actually begin. In light of that, I think the "wars and rumors of wars" will be those waged by the Antichrist himself. Plus, many saying "I am the Christ" is likely a reference to the false Christs mentioned later in the Chapter who will arise and perform satanic miracles so strong that even the elect might be deceived if it were possible, and this clearly hasn't happened yet.

But I do believe we are inching closer to that time when the birth pangs will eventually start. This year will likely see a renewal of Muslim massacre of Christians and Jews, and the strengthening again of the Islamic Caliphate in the earth now that Joe Biden is President of the United States. But while this will further things along again and eventually lead to the fulfillment of the prophecies regarding the Biblical Antichrist, I think we are still a good ways off. We have not yet reached the point where the birth pangs proper have started.

Hidden In Him that blows my mind.
The thought of the birth pains only beginning once the antichrist kingdom is already established.
Can others confirm this for me?

I guess it could be confirmed or denied based on the context of the first passage, are the birth pains in Thess the same ones referenced in matt?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hidden In Him that blows my mind.
The thought of the birth pains only beginning once the antichrist kingdom is already established.
Can others confirm this for me?

I guess it could be confirmed or denied based on the context of the first passage, are the birth pains in Thess the same ones referenced in matt?

That's just something that dawned on me in reading those two passages together, but it does seem to resonate with my spirit now that I think about it.

Once a woman's birth pangs start, it's not too long before the birth will take place. Contractions start to pick up pretty quickly, in both speed and intensity, so it seems to fit both scripture and the analogy itself.

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
That's just something that dawned on me in reading those two passages together, but it does seem to resonate with my spirit now that I think about it.

Once a woman's birth pangs start, it's too long before the birth will take place. Contractions start to pick up pretty quickly, in both speed and intensity, so it seems to fit both scripture and that analogy itself.

I will soon study it more

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Covid" (Pestilence)
and "natural disasters"

I think that the pangs along with the turmoil between Israel and Syria we are absolutely at 8 or 9 cm...lol...you can see the top of the babies head. This stage is the most painful and active of all stages....contractions are one right after the other...like a minute apart....
So if you can relate earth having birth pangs to a woman giving birth...this stage can linger for awhile or happen as fast as driving a block at 75 mph...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the pangs along with the turmoil between Israel and Syria we are absolutely at 8 or 9 cm...lol...you can see the top of the babies head. This stage is the most painful and active of all stages....contractions are one right after the other...like a minute apart....
So if you can relate earth having birth pangs to a woman giving birth...this stage can linger for awhile or happen as fast as driving a block at 75 mph...
and as we see they sure are getting busy under this peace peace peace talk . Many signs are abounding .
Yes indeed my friend .