Who Do christian Sinners Say They Hate Sinning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've noticed how all OSAS sinners are more than willing to declare how they are just as much depraved sinners as the rest of the world, but also grieve over how they hate it while sinning.

Scripture says all those sinning do so for the pleasure of sinning for a season.

Do they really think that being saved is just no more enjoying their sinning, because of their new conviction against sinning?

They aren't saved from sinning, but only saved from enjoying it?

Scripture says people are sinning against Him, because they are lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. (2 Tim 3)

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re a sinner too. Only false christians say they no longer commit sins.
There's preachers of righteousness, and then there's OSAS preachers of unrighteousness.

Only a false sinner would say they hate sinning.

OSAS sinners aren't even honest sinners anymore:

Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

While it is not necessarily true that all OSAS clingers were ever actually cleansed from sinning, those who do cling to it are still worse than they were before, because now they try to believe the lie that they are not enjoying their sinning anymore.

What they don't enjoy is the same as all sinners sinning: the morning after.

They also say the morning after is now the chastening of the Lord for His children. In that case, all sinners are the sons of God chastened by their Father the morning after.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've noticed how all OSAS sinners are more than willing to declare how they are just as much depraved sinners as the rest of the world, but also grieve over how they hate it while sinning.

It would more convincing IF you actually Quoted someone making that claim, before you challenge speaking for someone else.

OSAS...absolutely.
SIN NO MORE...absolutely.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[what follows is a parody of a ridiculous false doctrine]

If Once Saved Always Saved is true put your Bibles away because It’s smooth riding from here on out! Just go to church and do a little lip service and then go back to the pleasures of this life in the wonderful flesh!

Trying to stop from sinning is for self-righteous loosers!

YEEHAW!!

[End of parody]

Reactions: robert derrick

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would more convincing IF you actually Quoted someone making that claim, before you challenge speaking for someone else.

OSAS...absolutely.
SIN NO MORE...absolutely.
Obviously there are different OSAS believers. I am of course referring to the sinning kind.

If you are a saint not sinning against God, then your version of OSAS would be remaining saved by the seed of Christ, and not return to sinning.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Lifelong_sinner is ignoring me.

I can say whatever I want about him and he won’t know. Lol!!
He mostly trolls. Sometimes he actually puts something into the argument, but of course, it's always to do away with James 2.

It is incredible how deep sinners are willing to go into perverting the doctrine of Christ, just to avoid being justified by works in Christ.

Some even teach the bodily resurrection is already past: while the old sinning mortal bodies remain on earth, their souls are already spirited away to heavenly places with brand-spanking new immortal spiritual bodies.

I don't know if they have been to the third heaven or been called up through the heavenly door like John, but Paul still rebuked some for teaching the resurrection is past.

[what follows is a parody of a ridiculous false doctrine]

If Once Saved Always Saved is true put your Bibles away because It’s smooth riding from here on out! Just go to church and do a little lip service and then go back to the pleasures of this life in the wonderful flesh!

Trying to stop from sinning is for self-righteous loosers!

YEEHAW!!

[End of parody]

They actually do say things like being money in the bank, and it's a done deal.

Which in itself is taking pride in there grace, but when they go on to declaring how much they really do hate sinning now, then it's just an insult to normal intelligence.

As well as calling God a liar, who declares that all men sinning, do so to enjoy their own pleasures from than love Him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously there are different OSAS believers. I am of course referring to the sinning kind.

If you are a saint not sinning against God, then your version of OSAS would be remaining saved by the seed of Christ, and not return to sinning.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

OSAS...yes.
Once Saved...SIN NO MORE...Correct.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture says all those sinning do so for the pleasure of sinning for a season.

Do they really think that being saved is just no more enjoying their sinning, because of their new conviction against sinning?

They aren't saved from sinning, but only saved from enjoying it?

Scripture says people are sinning against Him, because they are lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. (2 Tim 3)
The problem with sin is that it brings trouble into our lives. Put another way: When I sin, I bring trouble into my life. For that reason, I try not to sin.