Why cruel design in the animal kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No humane being, past the thoughtless age of boyhood, will wantonly murder any creature, which holds its life by the same tenure that he does. The hare in its extremity cries like a child." - Henry David Thoreau

When I was a kid, me and my brothers would go woods walking with guns, and anything that moved got shot. But that is a childish thing. When I became a man, I put away the childish things. If I'm not going to eat it, I wont kill it. Wasteful, rude, childish.

I used to like Thoreau. But now, it sounds like he means full grown men, past the age of boyhood. Some perhaps, who did so many drugs that they never grew up. But not all men and he was dead wrong for wording it like he did...

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But..."The world life pattern design is cruel." Design speaks of God. " I wonder why God designed this way when there were less terrifying options?"...

That is totally wrong ad I considered that an attack on God himself.
Such a sentiment is a reflection of the infantilizing of the generations since the sexual liberation and general feminization of society.

Our God is fearsome, a warrior and knowledge begins by understanding this.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such a sentiment is a reflection of the infantilizing of the generations since the sexual liberation and general feminization of society.

Our God is fearsome, a warrior and knowledge begins by understanding this.

Back when I was a kid, it was all about Women's Lib! Celebrate the women! We did that for them.

Look at them now. The gays want the place of women and want them ousted from society. So I think it started with womens lib. Next thing you know, women are running the country almost.

If we gave them acceptance into society (gays), what's next then? The sub culture which does things with animals? (We're as good as the gays, freedom of sexuality! Then the pedophiles would be in line. Just prefrence they say...

So, just say No to gays! It's very possible to deny a gay accrptance to them and still be spekaing truth to them in Love. If we can save one from the fire, it is enough to be worth it!

Why cant gays keep their sexuality in the closet like good Christians do already? No one needs to wear their sexuality on the shirt sleeve!

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back when I was a kid, it was all about Women's Lib! Celebrate the women! We did that for them.

Look at them now. The gays want the place of women and want them ousted from society. So I think it started with womens lib.
Dr. Laura wrote in her brilliant book, The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands, that when women really want to manipulate men, the big guns they pull out is, "I'm not comfortable with that" AS IF women have a right to go through life being comfortable all the time!

It's just a short hop, skip and jump to today's power phrase, "I'm offended." I think it was a comedian who asked if you know what happens when you are offended? NOTHING.

Do you know what happens when you are in a situation you are not comfortable with? I'm talking to you @Adrift in your delicate sensibilities being offended at the "cruelty" of God's Creation. NOTHING.

It's an opportunity to put on your big girl and big boy pants in dealing with the responsibilities you have to deal .... wait for it ... not the theoretical world you wish .... deal with the real world as it is.

This is all part of the feminization of society, the infantilizing of young adults. The absurdity of wanting equality AND special accomodation in using the alphabet people's preferred pronouns is an extension of this. They didn't use your preferred pronoun? Well, heaven's to Besty! Let's adopt a totalitarian form of government where speech is dictated, imprison such rebels - for properly identifying the objective reality of your gender - and throw away the key.

The inmates are running the asylum. Our society is so weak as we enter tribulation, which will be a more challenging time than ever. You don't like how cruel nature is? You don't like when people use pronouns you don't prefer? Soon there will be death, disease, and starvation so severe that mother's will again eat their babies to survive. We'll see the priority then of pronoun usage and condemning God's choice of creation is then :My2c::watching and waiting::spring:

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just a short hop, skip and jump to today's power phrase, "I'm offended." I think it was a comedian who asked if you know what happens when you are offended? NOTHING.

Do you know what happens when you are in a situation you are not comfortable with? I'm talking to you @Adrift in your delicate sensibilities being offended at the "cruelty" of God's Creation. NOTHING

That's why I left another christian forum and came here. They had a girl who had some sort of chronic anxiety disorder. I used to get along good with her when she was Christ centered. But after awhile you started bellaching about her anxiety and playing it up with I'm not comfortable with that, which was me telling her to draw close to the Lord like scripture says.. Cast your cares on Him and enter into the peace of the Lord. It's in black and white. One of the Lord's first promises to young Christians. She didnt like that and only wanted to talk about her wonderful doctors and tell me this isnt a spiritual issue, it's physical (so be quiet!). SO I said No. The Bible is the book of truth and you wont need any pills with Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer...and she reported my post and they started deleting my posts to her. I was on that forum for well over 10 years and was one of their best contributung members. I even modded a few forums for awhile over there. They used to like how I talked to people before she came. Now I was being censored because she is the sweet girl with the anxiety disosorders (wah) and I was being offensive with her. I aske dthem if they are going to continue their censoring my posts? And one of their sort of elder moderators who, no surprise, she's an old woman set in her ways. (Me & her got along great until she got her a poor little sidekick to protect, then she turned on me!) She said yes because blahblahblah the poor weak girl woman thing.

SO I told her then you guys better go ahead and just ban me from the site. And that caused a small uproar, lol. No, I am a good guy! Stay! I said I can't be censored when I speak on a Christian forum by other so called christians, so told them to ban me because I dont want my name to be associated to such a sight...That what they were (The Best Forum!) was changing to accomadte disrespect of God. They refused to ban me because that would delete all my posts for 12 years or so. And this was not right During the time that I was back and forthing to the mods, she was on a thread (Anxiety girl) with a new member who was one with anxiety disorders and said he was chased out of a forum before due to how he talked (wasn't accepted as a non spiritual problem!) and will the people here let him seek advice or only preach Jesus to him? So Anxiety girl got on there and "warned him" about, some members, but when it happens just stand up for yourself and cry I am offended to the mods, take advantage of your condition she told the kid! And you will get help from the Offensive Christians (me)...So I didnt respond to that thread and just threatened the moderators that if they do not ban my and disassociate my name with their site...that I would start talking down on the Moderators! I used to be a moderator and was privy to many private talks about members. Not all good ones either. The hee hawed a little bit because deleting all my posts would create incongruities in many threads with a lot of the thread being gone with me. I was a prolific contributor, so while I did understand their concern about that, it was their fault for censoring devoted Christians frm speaking the word. And one last threat to start a thread which would make them look bad and would make them want to ban me! So then she banned me and I havent been back since.

I see a couple of other member (here!) that were good Brothers in Christ. They chased them away too from their forum too. I wont say who, but their here as good members now. They had already started being obliging to the gays too and I had a few posts deleted because of them! But to remain, would have been (to me), coming into agreement with their shenanigans and weak Christianity and that didn't feel good to me so I felt a lot of peace in my spirit when I did that and knew I did the right thing!

I dont think I've had any moderation or warnings here yet and that bodes very well! They let us speak Biblical truths to naysayers and weirdos without letting them play a victim card in a misguided attempt to love those who need help. The truth of God's word is the help they need! What could be more loving than that?! I've had a few confrontations with trans gay supporters here and one even (maybe more, lol) have put me on ignore, and that's ok. Because the mods here are letting the Christian (extremists!) speak the word of God to these people and not play games with them. I love that. Maybe I dont talk so sweet and pretty all the time but sometimes, they can push me so I push back harder with the Word of God! So far so good!

Not a spiritual issue she said! Any Christian knows that everything is a spiritual issue on earth! Everything. Anxiety girl could be healed today of her anxiety if she centered on the Lord on not the world. Oh, but it's not a spiritual issue, Lol! I learned these things by trying to draw closer to the Lord so I know these things pretty well and I know that if I have anxiety in my spirit, then I am doing somethng wrong. I give it to the Lord and the anxiety in my spirit goes away and is replaced by peace in my spirit. Simple.

Reactions: Adrift