Why the Lord Comes on earth: To Inherit and Rule the nations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord comes to the earth, to end the rule and reign of unjust men on the earth.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing, for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

The Lord does not come again to destroy all nations of the earth, but to inherit them, and they will be glad for His rule.

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Those seeking righteous judgment, are glad to have the Lord destroy the wicked of the earth, and then rule over them with the shepherds' rod of iron.

Most people love the chance to live in peace, work for the own bread, and be neighborly.

The wicked seeking to do evil at their neighbor's expense, will be rid from the earth, when the Lord comes to judge the wicked, and to rule the meek.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He comes the first time, and is rejected by His own, is crucified and rises again.

He comes the second time to receive His own to Himself, and to inherit the nations and rule the earth.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He and His saints will rule them of the nations, that gathered not to war against Him, and will be glad to be ruled by Him.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

It will be Christmas on earth year round.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

It will be Sabbath on earth year round.

The Millennium of the King Jesus Christ will be that of rejoicing and blessing for most all people on earth, though not all, because not all people on earth will ever want to rejoice in the blessing of the Lord:

And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Satan will have nothing to say nor do with it, until the thousand years are expired.

Reactions: Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord comes to the earth, to end the rule and reign of unjust men on the earth.
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He comes the first time, and is rejected by His own, is crucified and rises again.

He comes the second time to receive His own to Himself, and to inherit the nations and rule the earth.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He and His saints will rule them of the nations, that gathered not to war against Him, and will be glad to be ruled by Him.

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

It will be Christmas on earth year round.

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

It will be Sabbath on earth year round.

The Millennium of the King Jesus Christ will be that of rejoicing and blessing for most all people on earth, though not all, because not all people on earth will ever want to rejoice in the blessing of the Lord:

And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Satan will have nothing to say nor do with it, until the thousand years are expired.
Good post but the law will never return and the daily sabbath rest has been in effect since the resurrection.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good post but the law will never return
Part of the Law of Moses will be that of the King on earth, including feast of tabernacles.

Part of the sacrifices will also be performed by the saved Hebrew priesthood.

and the daily sabbath rest has been in effect since the resurrection.
True, but not with the Lord Himself and His resurrected saints on earth ensuring it is with peace on earth, good will toward all men.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part of the Law of Moses will be that of the King on earth, including feast of tabernacles.

Part of the sacrifices will also be performed by the saved Hebrew priesthood.

True, but not with the Lord Himself and His resurrected saints on earth ensuring it is with peace on earth, good will toward all men.
The only reason they will observe the feast of tabernacles is, as a type, it's the final feast to be realized when Messiah dwells w/ man. It will be more like Christmas because it's about the 2nd advent and the first won't be as important. There will be no sacrifices and the law of Moses will never return. Ez. 40+ has never been about a third temple, it's always been about the second but Israel did not repent sufficiently enough to deserve it or the land promises at that time, Ez. 43:11, so they had to settle for a lesser one. The land promises will be fulfilled in the millennium and Israel will be huge, taking up most of what is now the middle east.

Reactions: ewq1938

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only reason they will observe the feast of tabernacles is, as a type, it's the final feast to be realized when Messiah dwells w/ man. It will be more like Christmas because it's about the 2nd advent and the first won't be as important.
This sounds ok, but I have a problem with making 'types' out of events of the Lord, that are not said to be types.

Every nation will keep the feast of tabernacles yearly, or lose their rain.

There will be no sacrifices and the law of Moses will never return. Ez. 40+ has never been about a third temple, it's always been about the second but Israel did not repent sufficiently enough to deserve it or the land promises at that time, Ez. 43:11,
I used to agree with this for the same reason; however, there is one main problem with it:

That house will be for the Prince on earth. From the outset and all through the prophecy, it is the Prince declaring the house He will sit in with His glory on earth.

And the statement of it being dependent upon the behavior of anyone on earth, including national Israel, is never made.

Ezek 44 makes it clear that the only condition about that house, is of ministering therein, not of it being built.

Unless you show a Scripture, where there is a condition made for His house being built, then there is none.

The only condition of the house, is that only the inwardly and outwardly circumcised will be allowed to come near to the Prince, and to do the office of priest with His Holy things.

The only condition of the house is having right to minister therein.

The Levites, who went into idolatry and caused Israel to sin, will be removed from His priesthood and be keepers of the gates, as well as making burnt offering and sacrifices for the people and minister to them.

And so, the Prince's house will be certainly built, for Himself to sit and reign in.

The only issue is blood sacrifices offered for His subjects.

The land promises will be fulfilled in the millennium and Israel will be huge, taking up most of what is now the middle east.
True.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
It is those looking for Christ again on earth, with fire brought down out of heaven in their site, that will be decieved by the last great false christ on earth:

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast.

It will be them itching to see fire out of heaven to destroy all their supposed enemies, that will worship that christ.

But the Christ who still comes to save on earth, will be rejected by them. For the same reason as the unbelieving Jews, at His first coming to earth.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds ok, but I have a problem with making 'types' out of events of the Lord, that are not said to be types.

Every nation will keep the feast of tabernacles yearly, or lose their rain.

I used to agree with this for the same reason; however, there is one main problem with it:

That house will be for the Prince on earth. From the outset and all through the prophecy, it is the Prince declaring the house He will sit in with His glory on earth.

And the statement of it being dependent upon the behavior of anyone on earth, including national Israel, is never made.

Ezek 44 makes it clear that the only condition about that house, is of ministering therein, not of it being built.

Unless you show a Scripture, where there is a condition made for His house being built, then there is none.

The only condition of the house, is that only the inwardly and outwardly circumcised will be allowed to come near to the Prince, and to do the office of priest with His Holy things.

The only condition of the house is having right to minister therein.

The Levites, who went into idolatry and caused Israel to sin, will be removed from His priesthood and be keepers of the gates, as well as making burnt offering and sacrifices for the people and minister to them.

And so, the Prince's house will be certainly built, for Himself to sit and reign in.

The only issue is blood sacrifices offered for His subjects.

True.
1. All the seven feasts were types for parts of his advents, the four spring feasts were types of his first advent and the three fall feasts are types of his second advents. These are truly types and I have a paper on it I could repost if you like. 2. If Israel had learned from their captivity and resumed worshipping God as a nation, what we know of the millennium could have begun then and there. God of course knew they wouldn't but this will be used as an "I told you so" moment. "You did not have to suffer all these things if you had turned to me", so while many aspects of it will be in the third temple, the glorification of it, so to speak, the details, regarding the roles for the Levites and the temple duties, including sacrifices won't be included. I agree it will be Christ's home and palace but, imo, it's main function will be where Christ will rule from and the place where the nations will bring in their offerings. It won't function as a temple as it used to be, it will be more like a modern day church.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. All the seven feasts were types for parts of his advents, the four spring feasts were types of his first advent and the three fall feasts are types of his second advents. These are truly types and I have a paper on it I could repost if you like.
I see now. Yes, send it to me in a new thread or in private if you like and you can answer questions I may have. Unfortunately I have never gotten into such teachings, and probably it's a good time now, if you would do that for me, thanks.

So, all you are saying is the feast of tabernacles is a foreshadowing of His second coming?

It won't function as a temple as it used to be, it will be more like a modern day church.
The problem is that we must take all the prophecy together or none of it.

I simply have no problem anymore with the King having animal sacrifices for His subjects. If He wants to, then that's His business.

He will have both available on earth: Salvation by His own blood, and sacrifices for the errors of the people. I don't understand it, nor do I (yet) have Scripture to understand it, and people have offered explanations for it.

However, I have learned not to just dismiss things I don't understand in Scripture, when they are plainly written as such.

One thing is that such burnt offerings are strictly confined only to His Levites and priests of the natural children of Israel, and since they will be restored to His ministry in His Millennium, then so will be their service in the blood of bulls and goats.

Maybe it's just because they love it so much, He will give them the pleasure of doing so.

I certainly don't care for it, but Solomon went hog-wild with a thousand sacrifices at one time.

I mean, if we think about it, what does it matter, if He has such offerings made, so long as it's not invalidating His own.

Once again, Scripture only says such sacrifices cannot purge the heart and conscience, but I don't read any Scripture forbidding it. It's sort of like Christmas made from a pagan holiday, so long as we aren't worshipping the lighted tree, nor believe in the spirit of the tree. The meat will be feasted on as well.

Please send me your papers, and we can go over them in a new thread or in private.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see now. Yes, send it to me in a new thread or in private if you like and you can answer questions I may have. Unfortunately I have never gotten into such teachings, and probably it's a good time now, if you would do that for me, thanks.

So, all you are saying is the feast of tabernacles is a foreshadowing of His second coming?

The problem is that we must take all the prophecy together or none of it.

I simply have no problem anymore with the King having animal sacrifices for His subjects. If He wants to, then that's His business.

He will have both available on earth: Salvation by His own blood, and sacrifices for the errors of the people. I don't understand it, nor do I (yet) have Scripture to understand it, and people have offered explanations for it.

However, I have learned not to just dismiss things I don't understand in Scripture, when they are plainly written as such.

One thing is that such burnt offerings are strictly confined only to His Levites and priests of the natural children of Israel, and since they will be restored to His ministry in His Millennium, then so will be their service in the blood of bulls and goats.

Maybe it's just because they love it so much, He will give them the pleasure of doing so.

I certainly don't care for it, but Solomon went hog-wild with a thousand sacrifices at one time.

I mean, if we think about it, what does it matter, if He has such offerings made, so long as it's not invalidating His own.

Once again, Scripture only says such sacrifices cannot purge the heart and conscience, but I don't read any Scripture forbidding it. It's sort of like Christmas made from a pagan holiday, so long as we aren't worshipping the lighted tree, nor believe in the spirit of the tree. The meat will be feasted on as well.

Please send me your papers, and we can go over them in a new thread or in private.
If sacrifices returned once Christ was here than the common belief would be that Christ's sacrifice wasn't sufficient.The only place any of that is mentioned is in Ez. 40+ and I already explained why that was. The Levites will no longer be the only priests as they used to be, there will be no reason for them. Actually, I believe they will be more like teachers and I believe that will be the role of the 144,000. Heb. 9:12 (ESV) "He entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption. " It would be sacrilege for animal sacrifices to return.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If sacrifices returned once Christ was here than the common belief would be that Christ's sacrifice wasn't sufficient.
Common belief does not make doctrine of Christ. There is no Scripture of the NT forbidding such sacrifices, only that they cannot purge the conscience.

Paul speaks of those priests still making sacrifices as an example of the ministers of Christ entitled to support and offerings of the believers.

He does not condemn them for continuing to make such sacrifices.

The only place any of that is mentioned is in Ez. 40+ and I already explained why that was. The Levites will no longer be the only priests as they used to be, there will be no reason for them.

Only the sons of Zadok will be priests to the King. The rest of the Levites that sinned will only be guardians of the gates, making burnt offerengs and sacrifices for sins and tespasses. They will also be teachers, as you say, and judges in the peoples' matters.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul speaks of those priests still making sacrifices as an example of the ministers of Christ entitled to support and offerings of the believers.
Location please because I suspect you're not understanding things correctly. Paul would never say that and Jesus would never condone that.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Location please because I suspect you're not understanding things correctly. Paul would never say that and Jesus would never condone that.
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

Paul said that, and Jesus ordains it.

Sacrifices of the temple never had any power to cleanse the soul and conscience, so that Christ the Lamb of God is now preached, but no Scripture ever forbids shedding blood of any beast. The only error of it, is if it is now done with belief in it having anything to do with salvation and service to God.

For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

Such sacrifices are nothing, and the food from it is good, if eaten with a clear conscience and thankfulness to God.

But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

Anything man does, whether sacrifices of beasts or of oneself, is vain and of the devil, if made unto devils, and not to the true God.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

During Christ's Millennium on earth, the natural Hebrews and Jews will be saved and circumcised inwardly by Him, and will be His natural priests for all the nations of the earth, as spoken of first in Ex 19. At that time the burnt offerings and sacrifices will once again be service to Him.

His ministry of the gospel for salvation and justification of the Spirit will also continue for any that would repent and believe Him.

There is only offense with sacrifice of anything to a false god and christ.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.
I thought so, this isn't saying what you think it is. Historically and until 70 ad the temple was the "jobsite" for the Levites, their "pay" was a portion of the offerings/sacrifices with which to feed them and their families. That tradition extends to the preachers of the gospel (now that sacrifices are no longer necessary for those who believe in the gospel!) He's just saying that there is nothing wrong with earning money for being a ministry of the gospel.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Paul said that, and Jesus ordains it.

Sacrifices of the temple never had any power to cleanse the soul and conscience, so that Christ the Lamb of God is now preached, but no Scripture ever forbids shedding blood of any beast. The only error of it, is if it is now done with belief in it having anything to do with salvation and service to God.

For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

Anything man does, whether sacrifices of beasts or of oneself, is vain and of the devil, if made unto devils, and not to the true God.

What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

Such sacrifices are nothing, and the food from it is good, if eaten with a clear conscience and thankfulness to God.

But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

During Christ's Millennium on earth, the natural Hebrews and Jews will be saved and circumcised inwardly by Him, and will be His natural priests for all the nations of the earth, as spoken of first in Ex 19. At that time the burnt offerings and sacrifices will once again be service to Him.

His ministry of the gospel for salvation and justification of the Spirit will also continue for any that would repent and believe Him.

There is only offense with sacrifice of anything to a false god and christ.
Again that's not saying what you think it is. If you really believe animal sacrifices will return then you're bordering on blasphemy by believing that. Paul is saying that Christ has become our place of sacrifice (altar), He is the "one bread". This verse is the key, ".Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?" It was only the Israel of the flesh that did that, it is not necessary for those who are spiritual. In none of the scriptures you offered is Paul saying that it is okay to offer sacrifices. The only thing Jesus is okaying is that it is right that preachers should receive income for being full time ministers of the gospel.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, nor is he saying those earning money for slaying bulls and goats are sinning.

As I showed, only those doing so unto false gods in false religions are sinning. And it's not the slaying that is the sin, but the unbelief in the one true God and Jesus Christ.

Now you can show the Scripture, that says it is a sin to slay bulls and goats, or to sacrifice them unto the Lord and King Jesus.

If I were to sacrifice a hog unto Jesus with prayer, pour out the blood, cook it and share with others the meat, have I sinned? No.

Such sacrifices will not purify the soul and conscience, but neither are they sinful to do.

That's the only way to prove the prophecy given to Ezekiel cannot come to pass after the Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

Afterall, your the one nullifying a whole lot of prophecy about the King on earth, so you need Scriptural proof to do so.
There is absolutely no reason to do so, it would be an incredible waste of time and life. The animals in the millennium will be more Eden-like, lion laying down w/ the lamb, etc. I already explained the deal about Ezekiel, if you want to continue to believe a fallacy, that's up to you.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again that's not saying what you think it is. If you really believe animal sacrifices will return then you're bordering on blasphemy by believing that.
If you can provide the Scripture to prove animal sacrifices offered to the Lord Jesus, is sinful, or even blasphemous, then of course I'll be corrected, and along with you disanull the prophecies of Ezekiel saying so during the King's Millennium.

Until then, disagreeing with your theological opinion is not blaspheming the Lord.

Paul is saying that Christ has become our place of sacrifice (altar), He is the "one bread". This verse is the key,
True. And animal sacrifices are no longer necessary to put off punishment by the law of Christ.

Neither is circumcision of the flesh necessary not to be cut off from the people of God.

But neither are sins committed if done.

Both will again be necessary in the natural priesthood of the King on earth.

Jesus' Gospel and law will also be ministered by Himself personally with His resurrected saints, for them that would repent and believe and be born again, even as today.

".Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?" It was only the Israel of the flesh that did that, it is not necessary for those who are spiritual.
True. And as shown before, Scripture only condemns them for doing so unto idols and false gods, rather than to the one true God and Lord Jesus Christ.

In none of the scriptures you offered is Paul saying that it is okay to offer sacrifices.
True, neither does he say it is ok to be outwardly circumcised, which it is, unless it is as by law of Christ to be saved by.

Proving sin and trespass against the Lord, is not by showing an absence of permission, but by showing what is written against as transgression and sin.

Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

And so, where is the law of Scripture declaring all animal sacrifices to be sinful. At this time, they are unnecessary for justification of Christ, but not sinful.

By your theological rule, we would need permission to do anything, lest we sin.

The liberty of the law of Christ is, that only those things written as such, are condemned as sin and trespass.

Tyrannical rule condemns anything they want to condemn, and only write law of what is 'ok'.

The only thing Jesus is okaying is that it is right that preachers should receive income for being full time ministers of the gospel.
And so, the first point is confirmed, and Paul used that fact to transfer it in kind to the ministry of Christ.

He does not then condemn Levitical priests for continuing to do so in a vain religion of the Jews.

The only thing Christ does condemn, is when burnt offerings and sacrifices are offered specifically to idols and dumb gods, even as the unbelieving Jews did, once they rejected Jesus as Christ and Savior.

They began to offer such things to a God of Israel, that they no longer knew, and replaced Him with a god of their own religion.

When the outwardly and inwardly circumcised Hebrews and Jews do so as priests of the King, they are not doing so to dumb idols.

There is no scripture condemning the slaying of bulls and goats, nor sacrificing them as unto the Lord and King of Israel, Jesus Christ.

They don't purge the heart and conscience of sin, but neither is it sinful to do so.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is absolutely no reason to do so,
If we are going to teach something as truth of Scripture, and not just speculative opinion, then yes it is absolutely necessary to do so, and provide certain proof of Scripture for it.

Especially, if we are going to do away with certain prophecies of Scripture, as well as speak of blasphemy for not agreeing with us.

it would be an incredible waste of time and life.
This is simply adding judgment to opinion.

Those who reject His Millennium do the same, when they in like manner declare there is no reason for any Millennium at all, and an incredible waste of time and life.

The animals in the millennium will be more Eden-like, lion laying down w/ the lamb, etc.
And they will continue to die. Natural flesh is never immortal, but only made so in the resurrection of the dead unto life.

Which does not include animals, but only souls of men.

And the Lord God was never an animal rights activist with His living creatures.

I already explained the deal about Ezekiel,
Your deal, which was mine, but I no longer hold to.

Unless Scripture plainly says offering burnt sacrifices to the Lord Jesus Christ is a sin, then it is not a sin, and will not be in His Millennium on earth.

Like circumcision of the flesh, not necessary to be right with god, but not sinful in itself.

Until that proof is provided, there is no reason to disanull certain prophecy of scripture, and cause any prophet of God to be made a liar.

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

False prophets are identified by God, as those who make specific prophecy, and it never comes to pass.

If anything in the prophets, including Ezek 40- does not come to pass as prophesied, it is false prophecy.

Trying to supply theological excuses for it, does not counter the truth of it being false prophecy.

If all in Ezek 40- does not come to pass exactly as written, then that prophecy is false.

There is no picking and choosing parts of prophecy to believe or disbelieve. Prophecy is taken as a whole, or rejected altogether.

if you want to continue to believe a fallacy, that's up to you.
And since you say you don't need Scripture to prove your arguments, then of course it's a waste of time disputing anything with you.

I only argue from Scripture, not about opinions.

By disannulling animal sacrifices made to the King on earth, you are simply teaching another kind of millennium to your own personal taste and liking.

There are those that profess belief in Christ's Millennium, but they say it will be without the Lord and His saints on earth, in immortal resurrected bodies.

The Millennium reign of Jesus Christ on earth will be with resurrected immortal bodies of Himself and His saints, will be for a thousand years, and will include burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin unto Himself, by His natural priesthood of Hebrews and Jews.

However, the Levites outside of Zadock will only be keepers of the gates, and not allowed to come near to the King to do the priest's office.

Last edited:

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can provide the Scripture to prove animal sacrifices offered to the Lord Jesus, is sinful, or even blasphemous, then of course I'll be corrected, and along with you disanull the prophecies of Ezekiel saying so during the King's Millennium.

Until then, disagreeing with your theological opinion is not blaspheming the Lord.

True. And animal sacrifices are no longer necessary to put off punishment by the law of Christ.

Neither is circumcision of the flesh necessary not to be cut off from the people of God.

But neither are sins committed if done.

Both will again be necessary in the natural priesthood of the King on earth.

Jesus' Gospel and law will also be ministered by Himself personally with His resurrected saints, for them that would repent and believe and be born again, even as today.

True. And as shown before, Scripture only condemns them for doing so unto idols and false gods, rather than to the one true God and Lord Jesus Christ.

True, neither does he say it is ok to be outwardly circumcised, which it is, unless it is as by law of Christ to be saved by.

Proving sin and trespass against the Lord, is not by showing an absence of permission, but by showing what is written against as transgression and sin.

Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

And so, where is the law of Scripture declaring all animal sacrifices to be sinful. At this time, they are unnecessary for justification of Christ, but not sinful.

By your theological rule, we would need permission to do anything, lest we sin.

The liberty of the law of Christ is, that only those things written as such, are condemned as sin and trespass.

Tyrannical rule condemns anything they want to condemn, and only write law of what is 'ok'.

And so, the first point is confirmed, and Paul used that fact to transfer it in kind to the ministry of Christ.

He does not then condemn Levitical priests for continuing to do so in a vain religion of the Jews.

The only thing Christ does condemn, is when burnt offerings and sacrifices are offered specifically to idols and dumb gods, even as the unbelieving Jews did, once they rejected Jesus as Christ and Savior.

They began to offer such things to a God of Israel, that they no longer knew, and replaced Him with a god of their own religion.

When the outwardly and inwardly circumcised Hebrews and Jews do so as priests of the King, they are not doing so to dumb idols.

There is no scripture condemning the slaying of bulls and goats, nor sacrificing them as unto the Lord and King of Israel, Jesus Christ.

They don't purge the heart and conscience of sin, but neither is it sinful to do so. animal sacrifices unto him as an act of praise. There is only one reason animal sacrifices were ever offered and they were as a temporary atonement for the sins of individuals or the nation of Israel