Will The Bride Be Gone When Ezekiel 38 War Happens?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Your thoughts? This very Interesting... Dig and read what the P83/I17 war.... and Ezekiel war, and this is the KEY how GOD Deals with the wars.. If you have understanding.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Your thoughts? This very Interesting... Dig and read what the P83/I17 war.... and Ezekiel war, and this is the KEY how GOD Deals with the wars.. If you have understanding.

Why would the bride want to go anywhere when the groom is coming here?

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
And your a foolish Virgin huh? J tell me why Gog is in E and R ? But I am getting off the subject... how does God deal with the Obadiah , Amos, Pslams, Isaiah , Zechariah... WAr...to the E38.....WAr.. CAN YOU TELL ME? There is a big DIFF.... and iff... you read...... the bible what does ... IN THAT DAY mean? I just gave you about a years worth of work.... but I dont think you have the time.... Israel is Gods time clock... Jesus bless.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
And your a foolish Virgin huh? J tell me why Gog is in E and R ? But I am getting off the subject... how does God deal with the Obadiah , Amos, Pslams, Isaiah , Zechariah... WAr...to the E38.....WAr.. CAN YOU TELL ME? There is a big DIFF.... and iff... you read...... the bible what does ... IN THAT DAY mean? I just gave you about a years worth of work.... but I dont think you have the time.... Israel is Gods time clock... Jesus bless.

I don't have any idea what you are talking about? Do you speak English? A least I'm a virgin.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Well you have a lot of reading and understanding, to be done.... I hope the Ghost will guide you ... Jesus bless.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Well you have a lot of reading and understanding, to be done.... I hope the Ghost will guide you ... Jesus bless.

"IN THAT DAY" is the Hebrew word ביום ,yôm, and it is used in context with other words 115 times in the Scripture. From an unused root meaning to be hot; a day (as the warm hours), whether literally (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figuratively (a space of time defined by an associated term), (often used adverbially): - age, + always, + chronicles, continually (-ance), daily, ([birth-], each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), + elder, X end, + evening, + (for) ever (-lasting, -more), X full, life, as (so) long as (. . . live), (even) now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually, presently, + remaineth, X required, season, X since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), X whole (+ age), (full) year (-ly), + younger.

What is the context you are using it in?

What is this "WAr...to the E38.....WAr.."

Added:
Where do you think Israel is today?