Would you still trust your government again?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will you trust your government if they use this same response for a disease in the future?

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends have said it's like we're devolving into the Orwellian 1984 dystopian novel.

I just endured another 3 hour job orientation update. Sexual harassment rules, dialog,speaking rules,etc... Hecho, 1984 is already here.

Someone eardrops on a private conversation you're having on your break. They're offended, and can report you for 'sex harassment' ?
Yep.o_O

Ridiculous...
Even A LOOK can be considered sexual harassment. :rolleyes:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Ridiculous...
Even A LOOK can be considered sexual harassment. :rolleyes:
They call it, ''elevator eyes''. Looking someone up and down.

The ridiculous thing though is the eaves dropping part. Someone who's nosey listens in on a conversation. None of their business.
They ''take offense'', report you to HR and you can get written up,warned, even fired.

Here's the really sick part.
The ''offended'' can lie. And when/if HR investigated and those 2 in private conversation say they never said any such thing, if there's video surveillance cameras that show the ''offended'' was near those two at the time that ''offended'' one said this happened, it's the same outcome.

Why?

They could be the ones lying! Because they want to get over on the SH rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They call it, ''elevator eyes''. Looking someone up and down.

The ridiculous thing though is the eaves dropping part. Someone who's nosey listens in on a conversation. None of their business.
They ''take offense'', report you to HR and you can get written up,warned, even fired.

Here's the really sick part.
The ''offended'' can lie. And when/if HR investigated and those 2 in private conversation say they never said any such thing, if there's video surveillance cameras that show the ''offended'' was near those two at the time that ''offended'' one said this happened, it's the same outcome.

Why?

They could be the ones lying! Because they want to get over on the SH rules.

Fact is: being offended, being stupid, is not outlawed “yet”.
Fact is: there shall be a LOT of burning of ill works. IMO, “Soon”.

Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Federal Reserve Note=Fiat Currency
Stolen off Hitler ?
Or is the likes of Hitler and Co have truly Won in the long term and the USA truly lost WW2 by stealth of a power that the majority do not truly understand the workings of ?

I believe that the Nazis and Communist were and are, just a creation to play the people for fools.
Remember what Jesus said of this world ? It is full of deceptions and delusions ! That's a fact I believe Jesus 100% .
We are all played with and dupes to the powers that be, it's not until one is truly born again that the delusions and deceptions can be seen for what they are.

To be in Government is all about duping the people, President Baby Bush said words to the tune of such. He was in the business of taking the USA people for a ride. A dead beat President just as Obama was, I believe that they are both criminals like Biden who are happy to undermine the USA, because no one could be so stupid ! They never had any true regard for the USA at all and they only worked to destroy the USA in fact. That's why Trump came about, the only President that truly loves the USA in fact and the Greatest ever truly. Who could truly bag Trump, really ! he is an outstanding man in fact and proven man ! No one could truly bag Trump at all for what he has done in his life, no one comes a close 2ed in fact.
People who bag Trump are idiots. Look at the MSM :rolleyes: Total idiot morons who make only stupid halfwit claims 24/7 in total Malice in fact.
Nothing but spastic attacks on Trump just like a deranged brat kid would do.
Not to mention the MSM work so as to hide everything that was underhanded dealings of Obama and Biden that is directly against the USA. just for one that should of got Obama hung in the street was giving Iran all that cash ! Biden and his depraved work with Afghanistan is a punch in the face of all who served in that dump and not to mention the value Biden has given the Taliban :confused::rolleyes: that is the dumbest of the dumb ! and now one is to be lead to believe that Ukraine is a great friend of the USA :eek::confused::oops: No they hate the USA in fact. not to mention they are stealing half of what the total moron President Biden is giving them. Now why is that truly, well Biden and crew are buddy's with key people in Ukraine who are ripping off the people of Ukraine. Non of them crew could give a rats about the Ukraine people truly at all.
One has to be carful of people like that, they are everywhere trying to undermine the people ! in our own Nations we have such a cancer ! they even work to bastardise children in fact with Gay power sodomite filth etc etc and if you stand up to such they attack us with every underhanded trick in the book.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK has a lot of trust in our governments
Haven't you Major?
Hahah Cristo, you know me better than that, just to draw me out, and it worked...:rolleyes:;)

If I wrote all the things I distrust about governments in general I would be posting a tome of info that would take me a week or so....

Human nature and it weakness without God's true involvement, guidance and adherence sums it up for me. Humans devoid of God, our creator, without his spiritual direction, in this form, cannot handle power to rule anyone including themselves. This is a major theme of the Bible. And we are truly seeing the fruits of it for the first time appearing on a global scale.

What's next I wonder?!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you watch the movie Independence Day?
Aliens using computers. That explains Bill Gates.lol

All that climate change budget $$$$$ is going to change our global climate?
How?
When we gullible consumers are falling for the green marketing that leads us to think we can make that difference.
Buying hybrid electric cars. That run on electricity generated through coal mining, or nuclear power plants. Yeah, that's environmentally friendly.
The sooner folks figure out who all these so called budgets profit the sooner they gonna figure out we all being duped .
Most of the money printed for the covid rescue , HELPED those who did not need help and the rich got richer .
THE same with this climate change budget . The rich get richer the middle class gets destroyed
and ya end up with a system that serves the rich elites and the peasants who they claimed it was for
Only suffer . Folks we getting duped . Redist of wealth aint gonna prosper the poor .
Try and remember judas iscariot lest we believe their false crys of how they do it for the poor .
Judas said , THIS could have been sold and the money be given to the poor . BUT this he said NOT BECAUSE HE cared about the poor
but cause HE held the bag and hims was keeping lots of it for himself .
THEY GONNA DO THE SAME . THEY holler this redist of the wealth will help the poor
YET THE HOLD the BAG and they know the new system will make them only richer and the peoples who they so called cry for
WELL it aint gonna profit them . THEY KNOW THIS . THIS aint about helping the poor
ITS about filling the BAG they hold to the full . FOlks are getting duped big time .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends have said it's like we're devolving into the Orwellian 1984 dystopian novel.

I just endured another 3 hour job orientation update. Sexual harassment rules, dialog,speaking rules,etc... Hecho, 1984 is already here.

Someone eardrops on a private conversation you're having on your break. They're offended, and can report you for 'sex harassment' ?
Yep.o_O
I would love it if folks easdropped on what our converation should be on .
Rest assured if they listen in to my conversations it aint gonna be about lust or etc
but rather it ought to be about CHRIST . IF even in our secrete conversations we are not sounding like christains
ME THINKS THAT IS A MAJOR PROBLEM . cause out of the heart cometh what is in the heart , lusts , adulteries , fornications
evil lustful conversations . IF we sound like the world , i got bad news . We are still of the world .
So none of that bothers me one bit . AND If they report me for talking about JESUS , then REJOICE for being persecuted I WILL .
But if i get reported cause in private i was talking about some girl and her body parts , THEN SHAME ON ME for even doing so in the first place .
Just a friendly reminder is all .

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I would love it if folks easdropped on what our converation should be on .
Rest assured if they listen in to my conversations it aint gonna be about lust or etc
but rather it ought to be about CHRIST . IF even in our secrete conversations we are not sounding like christains
ME THINKS THAT IS A MAJOR PROBLEM . cause out of the heart cometh what is in the heart , lusts , adulteries , fornications
evil lustful conversations . IF we sound like the world , i got bad news . We are still of the world .
So none of that bothers me one bit . AND If they report me for talking about JESUS , then REJOICE for being persecuted I WILL .
But if i get reported cause in private i was talking about some girl and her body parts , THEN SHAME ON ME for even doing so in the first place .
Just a friendly reminder is all .
The thing is, you could be talking about Christ,the gospel, etc... And the same offended scenario can happen.

That's how twisted our world is.

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hahah Cristo, you know me better than that, just to draw me out, and it worked...:rolleyes:;)

If I wrote all the things I distrust about governments in general I would be posting a tome of info that would take me a week or so....

Human nature and it weakness without God's true involvement, guidance and adherence sums it up for me. Humans devoid of God, our creator, without his spiritual direction, in this form, cannot handle power to rule anyone including themselves. This is a major theme of the Bible. And we are truly seeing the fruits of it for the first time appearing on a global scale.

What's next I wonder?!

Wise words. That's what it's all about... God
Your either with Him or your not

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Most of the money printed for the covid rescue

Plus that is the reason for the global hyperinflation. Billions of dollars in printed and borrowed money.

Government printed billions of dollars for their plandemic which devalued the currency and raised prices. Ukraine, climate change are all just excuses to cover the real fact that they created this inflation

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh you bet I do!!! I remember him very well.
I remember when all of the turmoil was going on in the South. Back in Kansas, we had no idea that there were different areas for African Americans to eat, or get a drink from a fountain. We were all just a bunch of stupid kids who had never dreamed anything like that really happened. Folk like Walter educated us--we were horrified to see these things.

I remember him best when JFK was assassinated. The break in his voice... (for all you who were raised later than the 50s and early 60s, who are used to hearing bad news, please note, we kids most of us anyway, believed the world was a wonderful place. )
Here is the broadcast-- it is less than 2 minutes. It tore our hearts out. But I cant think of a better man to have to break it to the nation than Walter Cronkite.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ukraine, climate change are all just excuses to cover the real fact that they created this inflation
Right. Here's how the evil scheme was designed.
1. Create a bioweapon in China and release it into all the world.
2. Implement the COVID Scamdemic and destroy everything.
3. Roll out the bogus vaccines and kill and maim millions.
4. In the meantime generate bogus climate hysteria.
5. Begin the process of hyper-inflation with COVID "stimulus" payments.
6. Install a bogus president in the White House to implement the "New Green Deal".
7. Introduce insane spending bills one after another to create even more inflation.
8. Promote the idea of shortages and insane gasoline prices at the same time.
9. Sabotage food plants and farms by sending out saboteurs to "prove" there are shortages.
10. Instigate the war in Ukraine to throw away more billions and increase inflation further.
11. Make law enforcement agencies into Gestapo battalions to suppress all dissent.
12. Introduce the New World Order and enthrone the Antichrist.