Would you still trust your government again?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will you trust your government if they use this same response for a disease in the future?

• Total voters

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam 2022-08-22 14-59-23-804.jpg

CDC admits it mishandled its response to covid.
Many experts were saying the same thing at the time but were getting censored for it

But no apologies from the CDC. No one else investigating them. Only CDC investigating itself.
Nothing will come of this. They're just covering their tracks still trying to wear the sheeps outfit when it is plain to see that they are the wolf in bed with big pharma.

This comes after Dr Birx told us that they didn't know if the vaccines would work, they were "hoping" they would. And they say follow the science... The science of misguided hope

That whole organization needs to be investigated and taken to court for an array of charges like conflict of interests, malpractice and murder cos they know the needles are killing people and they're still pushing it.

Polls are always fun so i'll ask you this...
Will you trust your government if they use the same response for a disease in the future?
By same response i mean locking down innocent and healthy people, censoring those with different opinions, forcing experimental injections onto people, vilifying and persecuting those that don't want to partake in the experiment, mark of the beast style system

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
…I’ve never trusted them in the first place…so for me , no “again”.
Ditto.

The CCP virus was a Leftist, globalist scheme from the beginning. Anyone who is not an idiot could see it.

Was there an actual health danger? Yes, about as bad as the annual flu. I remember how that comparison was mocked when it 1st came out. Then the evildoers changed the metric from deaths to infection rate. It was obvious what they were doing from the get go.
  1. Get Trump out of office.
  2. Acquire wealth in the interim.
  3. Consolidate power.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
CDC admits it mishandled its response to covid.
They knew they were lying through their teeth daily.

Now they call it "mishandling" instead of "our criminal conspiracy". They all deliberately sabotaged Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). They all lied daily about cases, deaths, and vaccines. They all deliberately created fear and panic. They all destroyed individuals, businesses, and economies daily through lockdowns, distancing, masking, and vaccine mandates.

There should have been Nuremberg Trials 2.0 in January 2022, and every public health official and W.H.O. should have been found guilty of crimes against humanity. They all KNOWINGLY violated the Nuremberg Code as well as their Hippocratic oaths. And we are not even addressing their oaths of office. They all should have been either locked up or executed for mass murders.

I am just wondering who would be foolish enough to say "Yes" in the poll.

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Ditto.

The CCP virus was a Leftist, globalist scheme from the beginning. Anyone who is not an idiot could see it.

Was there an actual health danger? Yes, about as bad as the annual flu. I remember how that comparison was mocked when it 1st came out. Then the evildoers changed the metric from deaths to infection rate. It was obvious what they were doing from the get go.
  1. Get Trump out of office.
  2. Acquire wealth in the interim.
  3. Consolidate power.
I think it was a social experiment too. Will we let them lockdown our liberty and freedoms?

Closing churches,arresting pastors, calling for neighbor to turn in neighbors that violate lockdown and venture outside. Pulling over out of state driver's for crossing state lines during lockdown.

Our only liberty is if we were designated as an, essential worker.

They never imagined we'd realize the lockdown was an act of fascism when people could be declared essential for labors, they could only work if people weren't all on lockdown.

Now they've gained the information they needed from this effort. I don't think it's over.

They'll come up with something else. There are more of us than them.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is a criminal element that is running the show, testing the waters maybe ?

I am surprised at the Nazi like attitude from most people on the subject, just how so easy that the MSM etc lead the majority to swallow the whole deal.

Oh no ! your the monster, for not following the Nazi like orders to the letter ! Is what I got and I was thinking what a bunch of drop kicks so duped !

Medical people did not swallow all of the trash that we were forced to swallow, but the medical people who did not swallow the con job were under attack from such a Nazi like attitude ! Threats on destroying their livelihood to shut them up ! :eek: hell we even had working people shot with rubber bullets in Vic, such was the people were under attack of having their livelihood destroyed by the Vic State Government Nazi like Premier undermining them all. They were not no hoper bums or illegal's in this State of Vic. They were being shafted by the State Government in fact and that's why they were their. Honest working people were under handed attack before hand and after hand shot at by a Nazi like tactics and it stinks of such.

People have to wake up and insure that such tactics never happen again ! We need a royal commission into all of this ! We were under siege !

What I learnt from all this is that our Nation is so easy transformed, from what I grew up with and thought that I had pride in our Government system to protect us from Nazi like trash dominating over us like that ! sure I knew the last 20 years that we were loosing such freedoms but not to that extent ! Too now that We are all sitting ducks !:eek:

The Australian people do not know jack about the History regarding the foundations of Nazis or Communism. So they do not have a worthy education on the subject, only a one sided dribble indoctrination of such from a shallow superficial perspective not an education on the subject as a whole, so one can understand the nature of the monster, so one is equipped to deal with all such that comes our way ! and not just pathetic dupes that are dominated by more dupes.

We need to be immunised against Nazi and Communism etc, if one understands having a true handle on the root cause of such disease one becomes immune to such tactics of such, the body you identify what is at hand and deals with it directly when the curse shows up.

A worthy Christian knows that Jesus pointed out what this world is all about, Deceptions and delusions. Jesus offers the Kingdom of God for all that are worthy of God, such are not under the power of this world !

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There is a criminal element that is running the show, testing the waters maybe ?

I am surprised at the Nazi like attitude from most people on the subject, just how so easy that the MSM etc lead the majority to swallow the whole deal.

Oh no ! your the monster, for not following the Nazi like orders to the letter ! Is what I got and I was thinking what a bunch of drop kicks so duped !

Medical people did not swallow all of the trash that we were forced to swallow, but the medical people who did not swallow the con job were under attack from such a Nazi like attitude ! Threats on destroying their livelihood to shut them up ! :eek: hell we even had working people shot with rubber bullets in Vic, such was the people were under attack of having their livelihood destroyed by the Vic State Government Nazi like Premier undermining them all. They were not no hoper bums or illegal's in this State of Vic. They were being shafted by the State Government in fact and that's why they were their. Honest working people were under handed attack before hand and after hand shot at by a Nazi like tactics and it stinks of such.

People have to wake up and insure that such tactics never happen again ! We need a royal commission into all of this ! We were under siege !

What I learnt from all this is that our Nation is so easy transformed, from what I grew up with and thought that I had pride in our Government system to protect us from Nazi like trash dominating over us like that ! sure I knew the last 20 years that we were loosing such freedoms but not to that extent ! Too now that We are all sitting ducks !:eek:

The Australian people do not know jack about the History regarding the foundations of Nazis or Communism. So they do not have a worthy education on the subject, only a one sided dribble indoctrination of such from a shallow superficial perspective not an education on the subject as a whole, so one can understand the nature of the monster, so one is equipped to deal with all such that comes our way ! and not just pathetic dupes that are dominated by more dupes.

We need to be immunised against Nazi and Communism etc, if one understands having a true handle on the root cause of such disease one becomes immune to such tactics of such, the body you identify what is at hand and deals with it directly when the curse shows up.

A worthy Christian knows that Jesus pointed out what this world is all about, Deceptions and delusions. Jesus offers the Kingdom of God for all that are worthy of God, such are not under the power of this world !
After 9-11 and the passage of the Patriot Act people were reported being OK with its constraints on our free travel, etc... Because to feel safe they were OK with surrendering their rights and freedoms.

That mindset isn't new.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was asked to go see a problem for advice in relation to government works, well I was pointed over to a parking spot, but I realised that I was not in my ute but a sedan as only such can park 15 min in such, so I took off directly and went to park around the block and 400m away say, well I think that I will be busted $200 or so, for just stopping on the spot for a second ? as I remember one dude that stoped to drop his wife off and drove off directly got fined.
So I came to the job site and said that I could not park their where he pointed me to park, I said this is Nazi central cameras are everywhere and they nab you directly.
They are right on the ball for dishing out fines with setting up all them cameras but just hopeless in anything other.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I was asked to go see a problem for advice in relation to government works, well I was pointed over to a parking spot, but I realised that I was not in my ute but a sedan as only such can park 15 min in such, so I took off directly and went to park around the block and 400m away say, well I think that I will be busted $200 or so, for just stopping on the spot for a second ? as I remember one dude that stoped to drop his wife off and drove off directly got fined.
So I came to the job site and said that I could not park their where he pointed me to park, I said this is Nazi central cameras are everywhere and they nab you directly.
They are right on the ball for dishing out fines with setting up all them cameras but just hopeless in anything other.
America is fast becoming one nation under surveillance.

Now we're voluntarily violating our personal privacy with the installation of in home security cameras.
And we have the Ring system that acts as surveillance of the entire area outside your front door. Of course they now have an indoor system.

Then there are smart TV's that can tune into your home and eavesdrop. Likely watch you too. Because what good is audio if you can't put a face to the voice?

There's the Siri and Alexa systems that eaves drop.

Our phones track us and Google is installed on every phone. Their assistant listens in,and I'd not doubt a bit can surveil us.

Now Google has their own phone on the market.
Yeah,gotta get me one of those.

Fit-Bit's track us.
A guy made news awhile ago as he escaped a murder charge because his tracking by his Fit-Bit was his alabi.

For years we've known satellites can watch us. Google earth?

Red light and speed cameras can be used for live surveillance at any time.

The computers on new cars can be overridden by authorities,or hackers, and taken outside our controls.

CCTV cameras all over the world have or are getting facial identity software. And now that software is so high tech the operators can identify a person's facial markers even if they're masked.

A few years ago Walmart corporation wanted to install it in their store security systems. Ostensibly to ID banned shoplifters so they could be arrested for trespassing.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whistleblower: Military Covering Up COVID-19 Vax Injuries
Whistleblower: Military Covering Up COVID-19 Vax Injuries | Principia Scientific Intl.
--------------------------------
‘No Farms, No Food:’ Dutch Farmers Confront Billionaire ‘Green’ Elite
‘No Farms, No Food:’ Dutch farmers confront billionaire ‘green’ elite | Principia Scientific Intl.
--------------------------------
Is Global Warming The Greatest Scientific Fraud In History?
Is Global Warming The Greatest Scientific Fraud In History? | Principia Scientific Intl.