Would you still trust your government again?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will you trust your government if they use this same response for a disease in the future?

• Total voters

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Right. Here's how the evil scheme was designed.
1. Create a bioweapon in China and release it into all the world.
2. Implement the COVID Scamdemic and destroy everything.
3. Roll out the bogus vaccines and kill and maim millions.
4. In the meantime generate bogus climate hysteria.
5. Begin the process of hyper-inflation with COVID "stimulus" payments.
6. Install a bogus president in the White House to implement the "New Green Deal".
7. Introduce insane spending bills one after another to create even more inflation.
8. Promote the idea of shortages and insane gasoline prices at the same time.
9. Sabotage food plants and farms by sending out saboteurs to "prove" there are shortages.
10. Instigate the war in Ukraine to throw away more billions and increase inflation further.
11. Make law enforcement agencies into Gestapo battalions to suppress all dissent.
12. Introduce the New World Order and enthrone the Antichrist.

You've got it all worked out Enoch and we will loose unless more people wake up.

I actually think they screwed up their plan. This is what the CDC head means.
They were expecting this virus to be deadly and it wasn't at all. But they kept going with their plan regardless, locking down, forcing needles and making a big fuss over a flu like virus which only made more people suspicious of their motives.

Now more people are waking up after seeing all that and that the shots weren't safe or effective.
So if they try this pandemic thing again there will be a greater resistance.
But will it be enough, only time will tell

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 25349

CDC admits it mishandled its response to covid.
Many experts were saying the same thing at the time but were getting censored for it

But no apologies from the CDC. No one else investigating them. Only CDC investigating itself.
Nothing will come of this. They're just covering their tracks still trying to wear the sheeps outfit when it is plain to see that they are the wolf in bed with big pharma.

This comes after Dr Birx told us that they didn't know if the vaccines would work, they were "hoping" they would. And they say follow the science... The science of misguided hope

That whole organization needs to be investigated and taken to court for an array of charges like conflict of interests, malpractice and murder cos they know the needles are killing people and they're still pushing it.

Polls are always fun so i'll ask you this...
Will you trust your government if they use the same response for a disease in the future?
By same response i mean locking down innocent and healthy people, censoring those with different opinions, forcing experimental injections onto people, vilifying and persecuting those that don't want to partake in the experiment, mark of the beast style system
One of the best tools in fighting COVID, I thought, was the tool I use to fight the flu: take care of myself - keep my immune system strong. Can't remember the CDC ever mentioning our immune systems.