• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians should be obsessed with God, not politics!

Considering that 35% of church going Christians are not registered voters .........We can easily blame those who want to sit on the sideline and simply pick their nose, instead of playing ball.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering that 35% of church going Christians are not registered voters .........We can easily blame those who want to sit on the sideline and simply pick their nose, instead of playing ball.
Vote all day and all night if you like. God is the One who chooses.

Romans 13
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares what anyone else says? Omission of what the Bible says is conspicuous!!

The Bible does not forbid abortion, but in fact approves of it! Sorry to mess with your anti-Biblical politics!
The Bible does not approve of murdering babies. Nor eating them! I think those who promote / approve of eating human babies is demon possessed.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you post a New Testament verse, in context, to support your comment?
Yes! Jesus said you already have the Law of Moses, and that He was not going to waste time on people like you!! Moses said everything that needed to be said:

"If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”
John 5

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes! Jesus said you already have the Law of Moses, and that He was not going to waste time on people like you!!

Stan B

What you said, is that the Bible, the word of God supports : abortion.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus.

Now, go ahead and post even one verse from the OT or the NT....in context, . that supports "Abortion".

Stan B......IF you can't then that means you posted a public lie against the word of God.

Reactions: Jack

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan B

What you said, is that the Bible, the word of God supports : abortion.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus.

Now, go ahead and post even one verse from the OT or the NT....in context, . that supports "Abortion".

Stan B......IF you can't then that means you posted a public lie against the word of God.
Levitical Law is quite clear on approving abortions for those who have concieved inappropriately, such as an adultress:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells and your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Not sure if you are familiar with Israeli Law, but to this day Israeli Law follows the same Levitical Law concerning abortions.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Levitical Law is quite clear on approving abortions for those who have concieved inappropriately, such as an adultress:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells and your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Not sure if you are familiar with Israeli Law, but to this day Israeli Law follows the same Levitical Law concerning abortions.

Thank you for posting the OT verse.
Also, My Home is in Israel.

Now... you posted a verse that YOU directed at the Body Of Christ, who are under the New Covenant, not the OT.
IF Christians were under the Old Covenant, and if they were Jews, then your verse as you used it would be correct.

Are they?

Listen,
the NT Christian, is not a OT Jew, under the Law of Moses, so, your verse ..the way you are using it, becomes deception and insulting to the New Covenant.

See, they way you are using it against The NT Christian, is no different then if you said....>"go and kill an OX for your sin" according to the Law of Moses.
Its not different then if you told a NT Christian to STONE YOU = "according to Moses's Law".... for some sin you've committed against the 10 Commandments or the 613 " תֹּורַתמֹשֶׁה" =(law of moses).

See how that works out for you?
Not too good, huh?
Consider that before you again yank some OT Law out of the Old Covenant that is given to the JEW, in the OT..... to try to support "Abortion rights"

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! Jesus said you already have the Law of Moses, and that He was not going to waste time on people like you!! Moses said everything that needed to be said:

"If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”
John 5
But you didn't tell us what Moses said to prove your point.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 4
17 'The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'
Yes indeed . GOD uses men of kingdoms to also accomplish his will . meaning HE has often used
even the worst of kings to destroy . also to refine his peoples .
GOD is in control . Evil as biden is , IT was GOD alone who is and was in control .
The key is , to remember this , TRUST NOT IN GOVTS , TRUST NOT IN MEN , TRUST ONLY IN GOD .
HOPE Not in men , HOPE only in GOD .
HOPE in the CHRIST OF GOD . TRUSTING IN HE ALONE . That is THE KEY .
Politicians come and politicians go and they all offer up some kind of hope , making promises
BUT NOT a one of them is to be trusted , hoped in or etc .
BLESSED Is the man whose HOPE IS IN THE LORD
But cursed is the man whose hope is in men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you didn't tell us what Moses said to prove your point.
He will bring that bitter water curse spoken of in the law . NOW he has twisted this passage to support abortion .
BUT it aint nothing to do with murdering of a baby or abortion .
IT was simply that if the woman had cheated on her husband
and she then took of the water of curse it would rot her , bloat her , making her a curse among the people .
Stan often twists stuff to support lies . HEED HIM NOT . Course I have a hunch YOU WONT DO NO SUCH THING ANWAY .
Now lift those hands up jack , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm, well I'm not really a fan of trump so desantis is a fair option

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Listen,
the NT Christian, is not a OT Jew, under the Law of Moses, so, your verse ..the way you are using it, becomes deception and insulting to the New Covenant.

See, they way you are using it against The NT Christian, is no different then if you said....>"go and kill an OX for your sin" according to the Law of Moses.
Its not different then if you told a NT Christian to STONE YOU = "according to Moses's Law".... for some sin you've committed against the 10 Commandments or the 613 " תֹּורַתמֹשֶׁה" =(law of moses).

Not too good, huh?
Consider that before you again yank some OT Law out of the Old Covenant that is given to the JEW, in the OT..... to try to support "Abortion rights"
Thank you for posting the OT verse.

Now... you posted a verse that YOU directed at the Body Of Christ, who are under the New Covenant, not the OT.
IF Christians were under the Old Covenant, and if they were Jews, then your verse as you used it would be correct.

Are they?

Listen,

Not too good, huh?

>> “you posted a verse that YOU directed at the Body Of Christ,”

I posted no such thing! I posted to YOU! And there is no way I would confuse you with the body of Christ!

>> “ the NT Christian, is not a OT Jew, under the Law of Moses, so, your verse ..the way you are using it, becomes deception and insulting to the New Covenant.”

I am not surprised that your religion regards Torah as an insult to the New Covenant.

For the Body of Christ though, we believe Torah, the Word of God, to be embodiment of who God really is.

“In the beginning was Torah, and Torah was with God and Torah was God!”

If you feel that God, the Word, the Torah is an insult to the New Covenant, then
You and I serve an entirely different God.

And if abortion was not forbidden in Torah, the how much less so under the New Covenant under which we have been set FREE FROM THE LAW!?

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My error! I thought you might follow what Scripture says, instead of some demonic religion which has written their own scripture which directly opposes Biblical truth.
Demonic religion? That would definitely include killing and eating babies that Stan B advocates!

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will bring that bitter water curse spoken of in the law . NOW he has twisted this passage to support abortion .
BUT it aint nothing to do with murdering of a baby or abortion .
IT was simply that if the woman had cheated on her husband
and she then took of the water of curse it would rot her , bloat her , making her a curse among the people .
Stan often twists stuff to support lies . HEED HIM NOT . Course I have a hunch YOU WONT DO NO SUCH THING ANWAY .
Now lift those hands up jack , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building .
I haven't seen Stan provide any legitimate Scripture without totally twisting it.

• Love