• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo, you are a LIAR! I have NEVER said any such thing nor approved of killing babies! That would be murder!

You have merely again proved that the god you serve is “The Father of LIES”! Your god and his servants hate truth, especially when it comes from Scripture!
You approve of abortion stan . That is the killing of unborn babies . Folks are on to you my friend .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo, you are a LIAR! I have NEVER said any such thing nor approved of killing babies! That would be murder!

You have merely again proved that the god you serve is “The Father of LIES”! Your god and his servants hate truth, especially when it comes from Scripture!
Take a peek Stan. Don't be afraid of the truth. It's a living baby! It hasn't took a breath yet so Stan B says it's dead!

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You would make a perfect Dem Stan, accusing others of what you do.
Levitical Law is quite clear on approving abortions for those who have concieved inappropriately, such as an adultress:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells and your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

Not sure if you are familiar with Israeli Law, but to this day Israeli Law follows the same Levitical Law concerning abortions.
You are twisting Scripture. Moses said eating babies is part of the curse. Please stop twisting God's word.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He lives in Toronto ....the most liberal city in all of Canada ...

He actually believes what he says ....
I don’t live in Toronto. That’s just a general area everyone knows. I live in Sharon, a tiny village even the locals have never heard of. It’s an upper end, totally conservative area; so conservative that liberal don’t even run candidates for their party at elections.

Our values are the opposite of American conservatives. At the very top of our values is individual FREEDOM! American conservatives trample upon the Constitution and individual FREEDOM, and are focused upon taking control of individual FREEDOM in favour of taking over ownership of women’s bodies, just like they do in Iran and Afghanistan. Theh are a godless bunch of control freak dictators!! If that is who America decides to vote for, then they will get their just results! Vote for tyranny; get tyranny!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t live in Toronto. That’s just a general area everyone knows. I live in Sharon, a tiny village even the locals have never heard of. It’s an upper end, totally conservative area; so conservative that liberal don’t even run candidates for their party at elections.

Our values are the opposite of American conservatives. At the very top of our values is individual FREEDOM! American conservatives trample upon the Constitution and individual FREEDOM, and are focused upon taking control of individual FREEDOM in favour of taking over ownership of women’s bodies, just like they do in Iran and Afghanistan. Theh are a godless bunch of control freak dictators!! If that is who America decides to vote for, then they will get their just results! Vote for tyranny; get tyranny!
We trample on your right to murder babies?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just like your dictator Trudeau seizing bank accounts and jailing opposing voices to the leftist agenda, hate speech only if your a conservative

You claim to be a supposed freedom loving conservative, just like it doesn't snow in Canada

In America if a child is killed in the womb by a criminal act, a bank robbery shooting, DUI accident etc, those responsible for the crime are charged with "Murder" of a living human being in the womb

Montreal man accused of stabbing pregnant wife, killing baby, pleads guilty to 2nd-degree murder

Posted: Sep 05, 2019 7:12 AM PDT | Last Updated: September 5, 2019

Sofiane Ghazi, 39, was originally charged with first-degree murder in the death of the child and attempted murder against his wife in their Montréal-Nord apartment in 2017.

The woman, whose name is subject to a publication ban, was more than 36 weeks pregnant at the time.

Ghazi pleaded not guilty to the original charges.

His trial began Wednesday morning but ended abruptly in the afternoon — after hearing the first two witnesses, defence lawyer François Taddeo asked for court to be suspended until morning so he and his partner could consult with their client.

In tears on Thursday, Ghazi pleaded guilty to the lesser charges before Quebec Superior Court Justice Jean-François Buffoni at the Montreal courthouse.

Buffoni told the court he believed Ghazi's pleas were appropriate and acceptable.

Second-degree murder carries an automatic sentence of life in prison. Sentencing arguments will begin Sept. 17 to determine how much time Ghazi must serve behind bars before he is eligible for parole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's funny about this village not believing in American values? When Truduea kills agriculture ...guess where the original problem with food delivery takes place? The famrs and villages .....It's too bad that the French surrendered at Quebec City ......

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just like your dictator Trudeau seizing bank accounts and jailing opposing voices to the leftist agenda, hate speech only if your a conservative

You claim to be a supposed freedom loving conservative, just like it doesn't snow in Canada

In America if a child is killed in the womb by a criminal act, a bank robbery shooting, DUI accident etc, those responsible for the crime are charged with "Murder" of a living human being in the womb

Montreal man accused of stabbing pregnant wife, killing baby, pleads guilty to 2nd-degree murder

Posted: Sep 05, 2019 7:12 AM PDT | Last Updated: September 5, 2019

Sofiane Ghazi, 39, was originally charged with first-degree murder in the death of the child and attempted murder against his wife in their Montréal-Nord apartment in 2017.

The woman, whose name is subject to a publication ban, was more than 36 weeks pregnant at the time.

Ghazi pleaded not guilty to the original charges.

His trial began Wednesday morning but ended abruptly in the afternoon — after hearing the first two witnesses, defence lawyer François Taddeo asked for court to be suspended until morning so he and his partner could consult with their client.

In tears on Thursday, Ghazi pleaded guilty to the lesser charges before Quebec Superior Court Justice Jean-François Buffoni at the Montreal courthouse.

Buffoni told the court he believed Ghazi's pleas were appropriate and acceptable.

Second-degree murder carries an automatic sentence of life in prison. Sentencing arguments will begin Sept. 17 to determine how much time Ghazi must serve behind bars before he is eligible for parole.
The Montreal case involving a full term 36 week old fetus in the process of delivery, with a total absence of facts is of no significance to me. He obviously should have been charged with attempted murder of his wife.

I am quite aware of Canadian Law, and decades ago, the Supreme Court of Winnipeg ruled that a fetus has no rights under Canadian Law. That ruling has never been challenged.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Montreal case involving a full term 36 week old fetus in the process of delivery, with a total absence of facts is of no significance to me. He obviously should have been charged with attempted murder of his wife.

I am quite aware of Canadian Law, and decades ago, the Supreme Court of Winnipeg ruled that a fetus has no rights under Canadian Law. That ruling has never been challenged.
You're gonna stand before Jesus Who LOVES babies, and try to explain why you murder and eat them. Your Supreme Court will be looking for a hiding place. They won't help you. You'll be on your own.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're gonna stand before Jesus Who LOVES babies, and try to explain why you murder and eat them. Your Supreme Court will be looking for a hiding place. They won't help you. You'll be on your own.
Wrong thread’ This discussion is about fetuses, not babies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The individual was charged with and pled guilty to 2nd degree murder of a fetus before it took its first breath, the case established "Personhood" prior to delivery regardless of what you say

Your claim the fetus has no rights saw an individual pleading guilty ro 2nd degree murder

Your continued rant is silent in the light of presented truth

Last edited:

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voted my last time last year. I will never vote again. America is lost and fallen is just awaitng judgement. Should be called the United States of Sodom.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is there anything you don't twist to prove eating babies is ok?

'fetus'
Synonyms: foetus, embryo, unborn child, unborn baby, baby, ...

Lots of junk dictionaries out there, but the definitive standard is the Oxford Dictionary used in courts of law:

fetus: “an offspring of a human or other mammal in the stages of prenatal development that follow the embryo stage (in humans taken as beginning eight weeks after conception)”

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of junk dictionaries out there, but the definitive standard is the Oxford Dictionary used in courts of law:

fetus: “an offspring of a human or other mammal in the stages of prenatal development that follow the embryo stage (in humans taken as beginning eight weeks after conception)”
No other Liberals have admitted to eating babies but you Stan.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote the message in which I said I eat babies. .
Stan B: "But babies are a blessing, and good to be eaten for food during hard times:"

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan B: "But babies are a blessing, and good to be eaten for food during hard times:"

Yeah, that was the Biblical viewpoint when the Israelites were surrounded by the enemy and were dying from starvation. I wasn’t there back then, so it was not my recommendation.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's because the Canadian Conservatism is outright Leftist.

Also , your claiming to understand the Bible, intentionally over looked one glaring item ..When the mother's agreed to sacrifice and eat their children during the seige ....They condemned themselves. Childhood sacrifice is and was an afront to God. Your support for this moment in Jewish and Christian history, simply implies that you have a lot to learn about the consequences of your actions. The two mothers will not be in heaven, they condemmed themselves by the act, against God

Reactions: Truth7t7