• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The world has become as Sodom and worse so have many churches . JUDGMENT has been delivered
total reprobation of minds . And that judgment will gather all who loved unrighteousness , love a lie , unto a lie
that will damn all who believed it . The Judgement of great delusion has began
and it will gather all not in the lambs book of life right into a lie , which shall gather them as one
against the non conforming lambs , But in the end they all go under the wrath of GOD .
What is and what is to come cannot be stopped . ALL was foretold on how the times would be and look nigh the end .
Both sides have preached lies for far too long and both sides are finding common ground .
Not through politicians , but through a false religoin which is and shall unite them all under the LIE
Both sides have long preached , in different ways , the false religion and its false solution .
From the liberal and its ever growing all inclusive social gospel lie
to the conservative who also preaches the lie and has led the peoples to the same lie by
the ushering in of the abraham accords . RATHER ODD that the conservatives seem to have found common ground
under the VERY LIE , the very solution that the liberal churches have long been preaching .
ALL ARE GOING UNDER THE DELUSION in one form or another , cept the lambs .. WE SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO the bible .
WE should never have been given to the cares and pleasures in life . Which always leads to HOPE IN MEN .
And both sides will FIND COMMON GROUND AND UNITY , NOT UNDER GOD , but under what they THINK and believe IS GOD .
Its already been growing and shall move like fire being fed with white gas and lots of dry grass and timber
in a category TEN hurricane . IT cannot be stopped . THe lambs must simply resist the lie and false hope
of its false love and false unity and continue in THE CHRIST OF GOD which would never contradict HIS OWN WORDS .
save-image.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The U.S. is DOOMED.
Biden , desantis , trump nor any can save this world for what is coming upon it . REPENTANCE could have stopped the judgemnt .
BUT THEY AINT INTERSTED IN REPENTANCE . Rather all hopes are now in men and govts to save us .
WHEN in truth its been men and govts who have led this world astray FROM THE VERY GOD , HIS CHRIST who could have saved them .
ALL is coming to pass as was foretold . A very STRONG delusion has been delivered and it will UNITE ALL not in the lambs book of life
RIGHT INTO THE LIE . The lie that will cause them to surrender as one unto its hope for peace and safety .
Unto its hope for a love which cometh NOT OF GOD . And how they will RUN TO IT by TROOPS right into
the harlots chambers . SHE has opened wide her arms and cries to all , ENTER YE INTO MY CHAMBERS of love
peace , unity . But the dead know not that her chambers lead not to peace n safety but rather to SUDDEN DESTRUCTION
when ONCE THE LORD ARISES to JUDGE THE HARLOT and her children .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is your right to do.

No Trump or DeSantis in 2024. Trump will not win again and DeSantis is hanging himself in the rest of the country that isn't Florida with his Disney shenanigans.

Thankfully, this is his last term as governor and we can get someone else that may not be so childish.
Nothing childish with De Santis whatsoever, your liberal bias is bleeding through again

Do you support abortion upon demand?

Do you support same sex marriage?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If things don't turn around fast, then America certainly is doomed! It just blows my mind how many cowards, sell outs and traitors we have running our country! :mad:
Yeah . WELL THERE IS ONLY ONE THING can could have turned things around . REPENTANCE .
But hardly anyone wants to hear about that , much less DO IT .
THIS WORLD is done my friend . ALL we can do is what we should have been doing the WHOLE TIME .
PREACHING JESUS so at least SOME can believe and be saved . TIME RUNNING OUT .
JESUS was not a kidder , nor did he say anything to hear himself . HIS EVERY WORD WAS and IS TRUE .
as i am sure you would agree . FOLKS better be watching is all i can say
for the hour ye think not , THE LORD COMETH and aint no one gonna want to be SHUT OUT when the DOOR CLOSES
and the master RISES UP . Folks gonna wail long and hard but its gonna be too late ONCE THE DOOR IS SHUT .
AND No man knows that hour . THE SIGNS SHOW US ITS GETTING VERY CLOSE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing childish with De Santis whatsoever, your liberal bias is bleeding through again

i HAVE seen two great and wicked things . Murder has been honored
and that which is unseemlingy is now called love . But charity does not behave itself unseemingly .
Same sex is ABOMINATION and abortion is murder , and yet they are called by two names , LOVE and CHOICE .
WE GOT PROBLEMS . And worse i see the ulitmate lie is now being embraced and it too is even being called love .
THE LIE that all religoins are fine so long as they come together for unity and find some common ground and do some good works .
Repeat after me .
THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS IS A LIE FROM SATAN .
Repeat after me , The social liberal progressive gospel is a lie from satan .
DONT you realize BOTH SIDES ARE IN ON THE SAME AGENDA . WHO YA THINK signed in and helped usher in
the abraham accords . TRUMP DID . THEY IN BED AS ONE WITH THE NEW RELIGOIN .
SURE Their politics are different , But the agenda is the SAME .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, not all is DeSantis being childish. Disney has a first amendment right to say something against legislation that it disagrees with. DeSantis didn't like that they spoke against it and like a child is throwing a temper tantrum. Disney isn't the only one with a special district yet is the only one that DeSantis has targeted.

Disney will win this war with DeSantis and will be in Florida long after his reign has ended.

I am not a liberal. I am moderate. You know this, but in an effort to discredit me and malign me you you try to label me as something I am not. You have failed!

I have answered your questions before and will not do so again.

Reactions: Jim B

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not all is DeSantis being childish. Disney has a first amendment right to say something against legislation that it disagrees with. DeSantis didn't like that they spoke against it and like a child is throwing a temper tantrum. Disney isn't the only one with a special district yet is the only one that DeSantis has targeted.

Disney will win this war with DeSantis and will be in Florida long after his reign has ended.

I am not a liberal. I am moderate. You know this, but in an effort to discredit me and malign me you you try to label me as something I am not. You have failed!

As it stands, your a progressive liberal that supports the items below

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm pleased to see Disney is being stopped in their free reign to promote homosexuality and woke ideology being pushed on innocent children

As it stands,, Disney has lost the war in Florida

Lord I pray you strengthen Governor De Santis, in stopping the abuse pushed on innocent children and families by Disney

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it stands, your a liberal that supports the items below

You are still failing by calling me a liberal. I am not a liberal. I have answered these questions of yours in the past and I have stated my position on these things multiple times in these very forums.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it stands,, Disney has lost the war in Florida

HAHAHAHAHA! You really haven't a clue about this do you? You don't have to answer that. I already know the answer from your comment above.

Lord I pray you strengthen Governor DE Santis, in stopping the abuse pushed on innocent children and families by Disney

When DeSantis loses this childish war with Disney, will you think that God failed to hear your prayers? Abuse by Disney? That's the second funniest thing you have said and it's in the same post! Good job!!

Oh, my fiance and I will be going to Disney next week and we were there just a few weeks ago. We renewed our annual passes last month. If you think Disney is losing out. The parks are just as filled as they have been. Disney isn't going anywhere or really losing out on much.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are still failing by calling me a liberal. I am not a liberal. I have answered these questions of yours in the past and I have stated my position on these things multiple times in these very forums.
I don't recall your response on the questions below, a simple (yes/no) will do, no need to evade the questions that are simple to be answered

1.) Do you support abortion upon demand?

2.) Do you support same sex marriage?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAHAHAHAHA! You really haven't a clue about this do you? You don't have to answer that. I already know the answer from your comment above.

When DeSantis loses this childish war with Disney, will you think that God failed to hear your prayers? Abuse by Disney? That's the second funniest thing you have said and it's in the same post! Good job!!

Oh, my fiance and I will be going to Disney next week and we were there just a few weeks ago. We renewed our annual passes last month. If you think Disney is losing out. The parks are just as filled as they have been. Disney isn't going anywhere or really losing out on much.

Washington Examiner

Disney executive with 'two queer children' wants more gay leads​

by Julia Johnson, Trending News Editor
March 30, 2022 02:50 PM

President of Disney General Entertainment Content Karey Burke said her children are "transgender" and "pansexual" while calling for more gay lead characters in a video of a meeting leaked on Twitter Tuesday.

New York Post

I’m quitting Disney after seeing it boast about pushing ‘gender theory’​

Karol Markowicz

March 30, 2022

Disney has "removed all of the gendered greetings" at its theme parks.

The Walt Disney Co. just refuses to let it go.
On Tuesday, Christopher Rufo, known for his exposés on schools and corporations under the spell of critical race theory, released internal Disney videos in which those in charge discuss how they insert the “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” into children’s programming.

National Review

Disney Executive Producer Admits to ‘Gay Agenda,’ ‘Adding Queerness’ Wherever She Could​

Caroline Downey
March 29, 2022

During a staff meeting on Florida’s recent enactment of the Parental Rights in Education bill, an executive producer at Disney said she was advancing a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” to insert queerness into children’s animation.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall your response on the questions below, a simple (yes/no) will do, no need to evade the questions that are simple to be answered

I am not evading the questions. I have answered them ad nauseam. Why would I answer them yet again? Because you want me to? Nah, you can go back and look for the answers.

If it helps you sleep at night to call me a progressive liberal because you believe anyone that doesn't think as you do is a liberal or progressive liberal (which is a new one for me as I have never been called that before), have at it. I am a moderate and have no reason to lie about it. If you cannot take me at my word, that is on you. You however are lying about me and bearing false witness against me. I suggest you stop doing so.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Washington Examiner

Disney executive with 'two queer children' wants more gay leads​

by Julia Johnson, Trending News Editor
March 30, 2022 02:50 PM

President of Disney General Entertainment Content Karey Burke said her children are "transgender" and "pansexual" while calling for more gay lead characters in a video of a meeting leaked on Twitter Tuesday.

New York Post

I’m quitting Disney after seeing it boast about pushing ‘gender theory’​

Karol Markowicz

March 30, 2022 7:20pm
Updated

Disney has "removed all of the gendered greetings" at its theme parks.

The Walt Disney Co. just refuses to let it go.
On Tuesday, Christopher Rufo, known for his exposés on schools and corporations under the spell of critical race theory, released internal Disney videos in which those in charge discuss how they insert the “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” into children’s programming.

You don't want to go to Disney, don't! Don't want to watch Disney movies, don't. I and my family will continue to support Disney and go to its parks and watch its content. If something that is considered not children-safe pops up, we will discuss it with our kids then. Just as parents have done before.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world has become as Sodom and worse so have many churches . JUDGMENT has been delivered
total reprobation of minds . And that judgment will gather all who loved unrighteousness , love a lie , unto a lie
that will damn all who believed it . The Judgement of great delusion has began
and it will gather all not in the lambs book of life right into a lie , which shall gather them as one
against the non conforming lambs , But in the end they all go under the wrath of GOD .
What is and what is to come cannot be stopped . ALL was foretold on how the times would be and look nigh the end .
Both sides have preached lies for far too long and both sides are finding common ground .
Not through politicians , but through a false religoin which is and shall unite them all under the LIE
Both sides have long preached , in different ways , the false religion and its false solution .
From the liberal and its ever growing all inclusive social gospel lie
to the conservative who also preaches the lie and has led the peoples to the same lie by
the ushering in of the abraham accords . RATHER ODD that the conservatives seem to have found common ground
under the VERY LIE , the very solution that the liberal churches have long been preaching .
ALL ARE GOING UNDER THE DELUSION in one form or another , cept the lambs .. WE SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO the bible .
WE should never have been given to the cares and pleasures in life . Which always leads to HOPE IN MEN .
And both sides will FIND COMMON GROUND AND UNITY , NOT UNDER GOD , but under what they THINK and believe IS GOD .
Its already been growing and shall move like fire being fed with white gas and lots of dry grass and timber
in a category TEN hurricane . IT cannot be stopped . THe lambs must simply resist the lie and false hope
of its false love and false unity and continue in THE CHRIST OF GOD which would never contradict HIS OWN WORDS .
LOL!!! :jest:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden , desantis , trump nor any can save this world for what is coming upon it . REPENTANCE could have stopped the judgemnt .
BUT THEY AINT INTERSTED IN REPENTANCE . Rather all hopes are now in men and govts to save us .
WHEN in truth its been men and govts who have led this world astray FROM THE VERY GOD , HIS CHRIST who could have saved them .
ALL is coming to pass as was foretold . A very STRONG delusion has been delivered and it will UNITE ALL not in the lambs book of life
RIGHT INTO THE LIE . The lie that will cause them to surrender as one unto its hope for peace and safety .
Unto its hope for a love which cometh NOT OF GOD . And how they will RUN TO IT by TROOPS right into
the harlots chambers . SHE has opened wide her arms and cries to all , ENTER YE INTO MY CHAMBERS of love
peace , unity . But the dead know not that her chambers lead not to peace n safety but rather to SUDDEN DESTRUCTION
when ONCE THE LORD ARISES to JUDGE THE HARLOT and her children .
:jest:

BTW, President Biden is a serious Catholic and a very devoted family man.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah . WELL THERE IS ONLY ONE THING can could have turned things around . REPENTANCE .
But hardly anyone wants to hear about that , much less DO IT .
THIS WORLD is done my friend . ALL we can do is what we should have been doing the WHOLE TIME .
PREACHING JESUS so at least SOME can believe and be saved . TIME RUNNING OUT .
JESUS was not a kidder , nor did he say anything to hear himself . HIS EVERY WORD WAS and IS TRUE .
as i am sure you would agree . FOLKS better be watching is all i can say
for the hour ye think not , THE LORD COMETH and aint no one gonna want to be SHUT OUT when the DOOR CLOSES
and the master RISES UP . Folks gonna wail long and hard but its gonna be too late ONCE THE DOOR IS SHUT .
AND No man knows that hour . THE SIGNS SHOW US ITS GETTING VERY CLOSE .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i HAVE seen two great and wicked things . Murder has been honored
and that which is unseemlingy is now called love . But charity does not behave itself unseemingly .
Same sex is ABOMINATION and abortion is murder , and yet they are called by two names , LOVE and CHOICE .
WE GOT PROBLEMS . And worse i see the ulitmate lie is now being embraced and it too is even being called love .
THE LIE that all religoins are fine so long as they come together for unity and find some common ground and do some good works .
Repeat after me .
THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS IS A LIE FROM SATAN .
Repeat after me , The social liberal progressive gospel is a lie from satan .
DONT you realize BOTH SIDES ARE IN ON THE SAME AGENDA . WHO YA THINK signed in and helped usher in
the abraham accords . TRUMP DID . THEY IN BED AS ONE WITH THE NEW RELIGOIN .
SURE Their politics are different , But the agenda is the SAME .

" THEY IN BED AS ONE WITH THE NEW RELIGOIN" :jest:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think Disney is losing out. The parks are just as filled as they have been. Disney isn't going anywhere or really losing out on much.

Your living in a progressive liberal dream world of denial​

Breitbart

Disney Lost $63 Billion in Market Capitalization Since Going Full Woke in Florida​

The Walt Disney Co. has lost nearly $63 billion in market capitalization since it decided in March to embrace radical LGBTQ activism and declare war on Florida by opposing the state’s Parental Rights in Education law.

Shares of Disney have plummeted 23.5 percent since the start of March, falling from $145.70. Market cap is down $62.6 billion, from $265.3 to $202.7 billion.

For the past 12 months, Disney has seen its stock drop more than 30 percent, making it the worst performing stock on the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte