• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pence is an Apostate and a RINO who betrayed this nation and sold out to Biden's $handlers,making him a traitor.

Hahaha... you guys are really funny today. Pence did not betray this country, whereas Trump tried to subvert it. Does “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have” ring any bells

Reactions: Cassandra

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha... you guys are really funny today. Pence did not betray this country, whereas Trump tried to subvert it. Does “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have” ring any bells
If Liberals are defending Pence then Pence is certainly a RINO!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who defends murdering babies is a Liberal. Do you agree with Stan that eating babies is good?

I defend abortion for medical reasons and have never defended abortion for any other reason.

But this is off-topic. Care to stick to the topic?

Reactions: Cassandra

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Medical reasons" is a mere excuse.

Is that so? So, when the life of the mother is in danger and the fetus isn't at the stage of viability that is a mere excuse?

Whether you care to believe it or not, there are medical reasons for abortion.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that so? So, when the life of the mother is in danger and the fetus isn't at the stage of viability that is a mere excuse?

Didn't you just accuse me of being "off topic"?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't you just accuse me of being "off topic"?

Considering someone else responded off-topic, and I responded once?

You are right in that I wasn't consistent and I should have told Emoch that he to was off-topic.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very, very rarely. I do not know if we will ever know the actual statistics on this since there is a Leftist POLITICAL agenda to promote abortion. I would imagine perhaps 1% of cases might qualify as "medical emergencies". Even premature babies are nurtured and brought to a full life.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very, very rarely. I do not know if we will ever know the actual statistics on this since there is a Leftist POLITICAL agenda to promote abortion. I would imagine perhaps 1% of cases might qualify as "medical emergencies". Even premature babies are nurtured and brought to a full life.

This is off-topic and I will reply once more.

Even if it is less than 1%, abortions for medical reasons should still be allowed when the life of the mother is at risk. This is what I support. I do not support abortions for birth control reasons.

Some born premature do survive, but they have to be passed the stage of viability.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leftist Kool aid consumers are not funny. We're now living in the America of the demented pervert racist pro-late term post utero abortion poser and thief. Not funny at all.

One has to live here to get it.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leftist Kool aid consumers are not funny. We're now living in the America of the demented pervert racist pro-late term post utero abortion poser and thief. Not funny at all.

One has to live here to get it.

Considering I am a moderate and do live here, I do find it funny. Trump is not someone who I would vote for again as I did vote for him in 2016. He did not do it for me as a president throughout his four years.

Biden is better than Trump ever was in my opinion and apparently 81 million others as well and that's okay. We're allowed to vote for who we feel is the best candidate.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering I am a moderate and do live here, I do find it funny. Trump is not someone who I would vote for again as I did vote for him in 2016. He did not do it for me as a president throughout his four years.

Biden is better than Trump ever was in my opinion and apparently 81 million others as well and that's okay. We're allowed to vote for who we feel is the best candidate.
That's the thing. People didn't elect Biden.
If you think Biden has done more for America than Trump did you'd be correct in matters of destroying everything positive that Trump put in place.