• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can laugh all you wish, but where is the proof?
No one has produced anything.
Wishful thinking. I understand though.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually there's proof he didn't.

Please show said proof.

As to your last observation, I don't agree because you've no idea what you're talking about. You're anti-Trump just to stir a pot.

I know exactly what I am talking about, nor am I anti-Trump just to stir the pot. I am anti-Trump because he wasn't a good president.

Reactions: Stan B

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show said proof.

I know exactly what I am talking about, nor am I anti-Trump just to stir the pot. I am anti-Trump because he wasn't a good president.
Show proof? I wouldn't waste my time even for money.

Anyone who thinks Biden is better than Trump for this country is not to be taken seriously.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're anti-Trump just to stir a pot.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is plain MADNESS. It does not matter what Trump does. Orange Man is always bad, evil, White Supremacist, racist, xenophobic, Fascist, and on and on it goes. Now it is time for Trump to get his Minutemen ready for civil war against the Communists. He should have been calling for the arrest of Biden, Garland, Bragg, Mayorkas, Wray, Blinken, Fauci, and a whole boatload of evildoers who are wrecking the country. Let's not forget Yellen and her buddy Powell who have taken a wrecking ball to the financial system. DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show proof? I wouldn't waste my time even for money.

So you don't have proof. Got it.

Anyone who thinks Biden is better than Trump for this country is not to be taken seriously.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, just that I was thinking that about Trump supporters should not be taken seriously.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump Derangement Syndrome is plain MADNESS. It does not matter what Trump does. Orange Man is always bad, evil, White Supremacist, racist, xenophobic, Fascist, and on and on it goes. Now it is time for Trump to get his Minutemen ready for civil war against the Communists. He should have been calling for the arrest of Biden, Garland, Bragg, Mayorkas, Wray, Blinken, Fauci, and a whole boatload of evildoers who are wrecking the country. Let's not forget Yellen and her buddy Powell who have taken a wrecking ball to the financial system. DESTROY, DESTROY, DESTROY!
Years ago it was revealed that the HRC campaign employed trolls to slander Trump on social media sites and any forum that had a news and/or political-current events forum.

Then, they decided to see how effective propaganda, lies, were overall in influencing those who attended such sites. So they also employed trolls to slander and spread anti-HRC propaganda along the same forums and SM sites.

A company was enlisted to keep track of the postings to see how the efforts swayed the masses.

When HR. lost the election to Trump, having spent over 1M. on fireworks scheduled to be launched after her favorable shoe-in exit polls were announced she lost her cool to the point even her husband left their top floor accommodations in NYC. The whole floor was rented for her pending celebrations as the first female president in our history.

I don't doubt one bit that political troll game is still played after it made news in D.C's circle of influence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why doesn't Biden donate his salary to the poor? Trump did. Neither did Obama nor Clinton.
Trump wasn't a politician, that's probably why.
Politicians create the poor. And exploit the class system.

JB is known by contractors in his home state as someone who doesn't pay for their finished work.

When they ask for their money, back when he was just a Senator, doubt its changed now that he's in the WH, he told them one day when they needed his help they'd be glad to know him. He didn't pay.

I know one contractor who refused to even give a bid. When asked why he said he needs his money, not an empty promise. And hates to take people to court for refusing to honor his contract. So he then advised to save everyone time, call his competition.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't have proof. Got it.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, just that I was thinking that about Trump supporters should not be taken seriously.
I know you were.
It's old news the election was proven to be stolen.
And Pence, a Democrat before going on Trump's ticket, was the plant double agent that fed the Left on the Hill information so to stop Trump's plans to better America.

Remember the woman who has yet to be charged with espionage at the very least, Amoroso? Who secretly recorded WH meetings, highly classified, and then was foolish enough to write a book using that illegal information?

Trump had enemies all around him in the WH.

When Pence betrayed his office and duties under the Constitution so to insure JB stole the WH, he showed his loyalty to his party while in the front row during JB's illegal inauguration by wearing the blue party tie . Therein sending a message to all his former Congressional allies.

Joe B., ''The Big Man", per his reprobate son, is an unprosecuted serial offender.

He's pro-abortion even to the point of late term . That's where immediately after the baby's head crowns as they enter this world. Meaning the abortionist uses a scalpel and severs the spinal cord at C1 and punctures the brain, killing them.

Biden is Catholic and was refused communion by the church for that stance.
Christians don't believe in murdering the unborn. Nor infanticide. Which is what late term post-utero abortion is.

Before his first term is over he'll sign the bill codifying abortion. I. E insuring it is a federal law, right.

Go ahead and support Biden. Don't ever fool yourself thinking he's good for this country.
Not when he's no good at saving unborn babies lives.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, yet I think it will be fascinating to see whether or not he can become the next President in 2024.
Trump is polling at like 43% DeSantis 28%

Trump has earned the nomination, its unspeakable what he has endured for the past 6 years, and the accomplishments he has made for the country, tried and proven

DeSantis can wait for 2028

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you were.
It's old news the election was proven to be stolen.
And Pence, a Democrat before going on Trump's ticket, was the plant double agent that fed the Left on the Hill information so to stop Trump's plans to better America.

Remember the woman who has yet to be charged with espionage at the very least, Amoroso? Who secretly recorded WH meetings, highly classified, and then was foolish enough to write a book using that illegal information?

Trump had enemies all around him in the WH.

When Pence betrayed his office and duties under the Constitution so to insure JB stole the WH, he showed his loyalty to his party while in the front row during JB's illegal inauguration by wearing the blue party tie . Therein sending a message to all his former Congressional allies.

Joe B., ''Tbe Big Man", per his reprobate son, is an unprosecuted serial offender.

He's pro-abortion even to the point of late term . That's where immediately after the baby's head crowns as they enter this world. Meaning the abortionist uses a scalpel and severs the spinal cord at C1 and punctures the brain, killing them.

Biden is Catholic and was refused communion by the church for that stance.
Christians don't believe in murdering the unborn. Nor infanticide. Which is what late term post-utero abortion is.

Before his first term is over he'll sign the bill codifying abortion. I. E insuring it is a federal law, right.

Go ahead and support Biden. Don't ever fool yourself thinking he's good for this country.
Not when he's no good at saving unborn babies lives.
Well said, and I agree 100% Pence was a backstabber with a smile

If one thing President Trump failed in, that was surrounding himself with true patriotic Americans in his Admin

To think of all he was up against in his Admin, and the accomplishments that were achieved, unbelievable!

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DeSantis can wait for 2028
Or DeSantis can simply be content to be the best governor of Florida. But he is not totally consistent either. Florida has not put a TOTAL BAN on the bogus vaccines even though he knows how harmful they are. No one has put a total ban on these bioweapons. And they are persecuting doctors in Florida who resisted the jab and promoted ivermectin.

And if Trump seriously wants to win, he should publicly and openly apologize to America for Operation Warp Speed and the damage it has done. He should also promise serious reparations to all those wo were harmed by the COVID jabs, and he should promise to never again lock down America for a bogus pandemic. Why is no one urging Trump to do the right thing? Why has he not said that he should have fired Fauci on day one?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mike Pence is a swamp creature
Yes indeed. How did Pence manage to fool Trump for such a long time? Does Trump have no discernment?

Pence -- singlehandedly -- could have stopped everything in its tracks, and demanded a full, complete, and impartial investigation into MAJOR election fraud in 2020. He had the constitutional authority to do so. And there had been enough dissatisfaction from many people to justify a move to stop everything in its tracks. Trump would then have remained a President. But Pence was a traitor, and keener to congratulate Kamala Harris than support his President. If Pence had any shame (like Judas) he would have buried himself in a hole and never come out.