• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Trump was surrounded by traitors. I never really liked Trump but I think he's probably the bravest man I have known of. And how many politicians ever donated their entire salary? Most of them are too busy stealing our tax dollars! Trump warned us of the Swamp filled with gators. He was proven to be absolutely right. Trump actually showed us how utterly corrupt "our" government is!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed. How did Pence manage to fool Trump for such a long time? Does Trump have no discernment?

Pence -- singlehandedly -- could have stopped everything in its tracks, and demanded a full, complete, and impartial investigation into MAJOR election fraud in 2020. He had the constitutional authority to do so. And there had been enough dissatisfaction from many people to justify a move to stop everything in its tracks. Trump would then have remained a President. But Pence was a traitor, and keener to congratulate Kamala Harris than support his President. If Pence had any shame (like Judas) he would have buried himself in a hole and never come out.
I Agree, and the world has taken note of Mike Pence's actions

Of course the election was stolen, and if President Trump were in office, we wouldn't be sending $Billions$ to Ukraine, as we are teetering on world War 3

Stay in Mexico, border wall built, strategic oil reserves filled, independent from foreign oil, on and on

Reactions: rwb and Enoch111

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Trump was surrounded by traitors. I never really liked Trump but I think he's probably the bravest man I have known of. And how many politicians ever donated their entire salary? Most of them are too busy stealing our tax dollars! Trump warned us of the Swamp filled with gators. He was proven to be absolutely right. Trump actually showed us how utterly corrupt "our" government is!
I Agree 100%

We need to get rid of king of the swamp creatures in Mitch McConnell, fire half the DOJ and FBI, stop lobbying, and much more

Handcuffs for Hunter and Joe Biden, Hillary, Obama, Comey, Mc Cabe, Strzok, Robert Mueller, On And On

Sad to see Fox News Hannity, Waters, and more are letting these RINO'S Mike Pence, Lindsey Graham, and more have air time

• Love
Reactions: Mr E and rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering I am a moderate and do live here, I do find it funny. Trump is not someone who I would vote for again as I did vote for him in 2016. He did not do it for me as a president throughout his four years.

Biden is better than Trump ever was in my opinion and apparently 81 million others as well and that's okay. We're allowed to vote for who we feel is the best candidate.

Definitely still drinking the kool-aid coming from MSM!

Reactions: Truth7t7

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please show said proof.

I know exactly what I am talking about, nor am I anti-Trump just to stir the pot. I am anti-Trump because he wasn't a good president.

According to whose standards?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says the one believing Trump's lies.

America is the way that it is because of a pandemic. The world is living the same way because of the pandemic. It is not only a United States of America thing.

You mean the China virus that was deliberately released into the world in which the Biden crime family profited from?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree 100%

We need to get rid of king of the swamp creatures in Mitch McConnell, fire half the DOJ and FBI, stop lobbying, and much more

Handcuffs for Hunter and Joe Biden, Hillary, Obama, Comey, Mc Cabe, Strzok, Robert Mueller, On And On

Sad to see Fox News Hannity, Waters, and more are letting these RINO'S Mike Pence, Lindsey Graham, and more have air time
I lost interest in Fox News because of one election night. The program had 5 LIBERALS and no conservatives!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost interest in Fox News one election night. The program had 5 LIBERALS and no conservatives!
The only good left IMHO is Tucker Carlson and Maria Bartiromo, Laura Ingraham is on the fence

Reactions: rwb

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you support abortion "upon demand"?

Do you support same sex marriage?

No on abortion. I support abortion for medical reasons only.

As for same sex marriage, if that is the choice they want to make it is on them. It is not for me to decide who they want to marry. I support their right to choose.

Either of these things makes me anything other than a moderate unless you are going to move the goalposts of what a moderate is.

"Some individuals who could be described as political moderates actually hold some beliefs that aren't necessarily considered middle-of-the-road. In cases like this, the designation of political moderate is based on the whole spectrum of their political beliefs. Even though they may hold a few beliefs on the far edges, their overall philosophy is much more centrist. Many moderates don’t really feel comfortable with any political party, but their views often lean in one direction or another to some degree."

What Is a Political Moderate? (with pictures)

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for same sex marriage, if that is the choice they want to make it is on them. It is not for me to decide who they want to marry. I support their right to choose.

Either of these things makes me anything other than a moderate unless you are going to move the goalposts of what a moderate is.
Do you profess to be a Bible Believing Christian?

Genesis 2:24-25KJV
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Romans 1:26-27KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly,
and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I support them making a choice to follow God or not.
Do you support homosexual teachers, sharing their life style with children in public school classrooms, functions?

Example: Having pictures on their desks of same sex partners, and having their homosexual partners on field trips and functions being openly gay?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is better than Trump ever was in my opinion
As stated your a liberal, who voted for Biden in 2020 the evil man who supports killing the innocent unborn through "On Demand Abortion" Brutal Evil!

Voting for Hitler in 1940, and watching him kill innocent Jews in a gas chamber would be a lesser evil in my opinion, and that's at the top of the evil sick list

And you profess to be a God fearing Christian?

Last edited: