Wrestling with God. - Two Destinations - In or Out.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my name is Matthew,

So today someone told me today their cousin passed away and the wife had a stroke. My initial response was that it was sad to have a husband pass away then end up having a massive stroke. Hope the best for her and may Gods will be done.

Then after praying a notification came from the spirit inside of me; saying wait a minute Matthew this is not the will of God. For the person to die.

Responded back very quickly this :

Of course thinking about that Gods will was never for us to die. After leaving this life He resurrects. Believe and trust in Christ Jesus his life burial and resurrection. Jesus did that for everyone that they too will be resurrected. Never forget.

The short of it.

It doesn’t matter very much if you believe or do not because you are gonna be resurrected. Though believing in the Gospel of Christ is where the forgiveness of sins is instated and redemption of ones new life now today walking in the spirit. All the darkness being burned out from you by Jesus who baptized in the holy spirit and fire.

The unbelievers do not have this.

Don’t forget the above in what you just read that fire .

“The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:13-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.””

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:6-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:14-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“For our God is a consuming fire.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

My position is explained in the video: there is two destinations for everyone after this life.

Inside or outside of the kingdom.

Hell is done and over with now,

Satan and his demons have been finished,

The second death is simply death to self,

The gates of the city never close,

Jesus, is there still for people to come to the knowledge,

Of truth or reject Gods truth.

Living out in the darkness away from the light.

Whatever you may believe about these things is up to you.

God doesn’t stop calling even in the after life… He never designed us to die. But to live with Him. Never forget this go back to the Garden and see.

Do not believe me but go to the word and question it yourself.

You can question this but question it without presumption: talk to God about it and learn about his desires.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my name is Matthew,

So today someone told me today their cousin passed away and the wife had a stroke. My initial response was that it was sad to have a husband pass away then end up having a massive stroke. Hope the best for her and may Gods will be done.

Then after praying a notification came from the spirit inside of me; saying wait a minute Matthew this is not the will of God. For the person to die.

Responded back very quickly this :

Of course thinking about that Gods will was never for us to die. After leaving this life He resurrects. Believe and trust in Christ Jesus his life burial and resurrection. Jesus did that for everyone that they too will be resurrected. Never forget.

The short of it.

It doesn’t matter very much if you believe or do not because you are gonna be resurrected. Though believing in the Gospel of Christ is where the forgiveness of sins is instated and redemption of ones new life now today walking in the spirit. All the darkness being burned out from you by Jesus who baptized in the holy spirit and fire.

The unbelievers do not have this.

Don’t forget the above in what you just read that fire .

“The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:13-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.””

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:6-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:14-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“For our God is a consuming fire.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

‭‭Luke‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

My position is explained in the video: there is two destinations for everyone after this life.

Inside or outside of the kingdom.

Hell is done and over with now,

Satan and his demons have been finished,

The gates of the city never close,

Jesus, is there still for people to come to the knowledge,

Of truth or reject Gods truth.

Living out in the darkness away from the light.

Whatever you may believe about these things is up to you.

God doesn’t stop calling even in the after life… He never designed us to die. But to live with Him. Never forget this go back to the Garden and see.

Do not believe me but go to the word and question it yourself.

You can question this but question it without presumption: talk to God about it and learn about his desires.

Interesting scripture Matt Rev 20:13 that you posted, many people do not know that all will get out of hell, I have surprised many with that verse sir.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

There is no second chance. Heb 9:7 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting scripture Matt Rev 20:13 that you posted, many people do not know that all will get out of hell, I have surprised many with that verse sir.

Thank you for your comment.