You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Buy this book and find out how the Roman Catholic Church killed born again followers of Christ:

"The Bloody Theatre OR Martyrs Mirror of defenseless christians."
Who Baptized Only Upon Confession of Faith, and Who Suffered and Died
for the Testimony of Jesus, Their Savior, from the Time of Christ to the Year A.D. 1660.

Compiled from Various Authentic Chronicles, Memorials and Testimonies by:
Thieleman J. van Braght
Translated from the original Dutch from the Edition of 1600 by Joseph F. Sohm.

Illustrations by Jan Luyken.

Published by Herald Press.
Scottdale, Pennsylvania
Waterloo, Ontario.

1149 pges
Page 1150: List of Popes up to 1644.
Uh-huh.

NOW, read all about the hundreds of thousands of people murdered by Protestants - who were butchered, hanged, beheaded and starved to death - ALL for the “crime” of being Catholic . . .

Frances Stewart, (2000). War and Underdevelopment: Economic and Social Consequences of Conflict v. 1 (Queen Elizabeth House Series in Development Studies), Oxford University Press.

Dave Armstrong's Book of Martyr's

Finnegan, Benny, The Irish Holocaust

Do your homework, pal.
There’s PLENTY of blood on everybody’s hands . . .

Reactions: Renniks

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The unborn child is "dead" until it comes out of the womb??

Not only are you Biblically-bankrupt and completely devoid of faith - you are totally ignorant of biology. A "dead" fetus in the womb is called a "miscarriage", Einstein.

As for "dead" fetuses in Scripture - how many times must you be proven wrong and publicly-humiliated before you finally accept the truth?

Here we go again . . .
Are you REALLY this dense - or do you just like playing the role of the angry old curmudgeon??

So in the absence of any Biblical proof, in fact denying what the Scripture says, You cannot provide a single passage of Scripture or prove that we become living beings before we exit the womb, and God breathes into us the breath of life!

As the the Bible [you know, the message of God Christians follow] reiterates over and over, that until we are born, we a just a lump of dirt in the womb.

But now, O LORD, Thou art our Father, We are the clay, and Thou our potter; And all of us are the work of Thy hand. Isaiah 64:8

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So in the absence of any Biblical proof, in fact denying what the Scripture says, You cannot provide a single passage of Scripture or prove that we become living beings before we exit the womb, and God breathes into us the breath of life!

As the the Bible [you know, the message of God Christians follow] reiterates over and over, that until we are born, we a just a lump of dirt in the womb.

But now, O LORD, Thou art our Father, We are the clay, and Thou our potter; And all of us are the work of Thy hand. Isaiah 64:8
Ummmmm, I gave you no less than FOUR passages of Scripture showing that people are LIVING - prior to being outside the womb.

As I asked you before - are you REALLY this dense - or do you just like playing the role of the angry old curmudgeon??

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ummmmm, I gave you no less than FOUR passages of Scripture showing that people are LIVING - prior to being outside the womb.

All you provided, is that fetuses are formed in a womb' but submerged in amniotic fluid, there is no way they could possibly have the breath of life. They would instantly drown.

The stuff being formed in a womb is no more a living being than the stuff being formed in my bowels!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you provided, is that fetuses are formed in a womb' but submerged in amniotic fluid, there is no way they could possibly have the breath of life. They would instantly drown.
The stuff being formed in a womb is no more a living being than the stuff being formed in my bowels!
Coming from a Romanist, I consider it an honour.
BTW, have you heard the latest nonsense your church has engaged?? They have appointed a Muslim in charge of Catholic religious affairs!! <giggle> <giggle> <giggle>
Is the pope Catholic? Ministry apologizes for appointing Muslim as acting Catholic affairs director-general
Sooo
Gen. 25:21-22 says that Jacob and Esau were living beings who "struggled" in their mother's womb - but YOU say, they were as dead as your bowels.

Jer. 1:5 says that God knew and appointed Jeremiah as a prophet while inside his mother's womb - but YOU say that he was a "turd".

Psalm 139:13 and Job 31:15 says that God formed the writer in his mother's womb - but YOU say that he was nothing but "dead" excrement.

Soooo, to recap, YOU believe that God creates fecal matter than becomes a person when ejected from the womb - even though the Bible proves you wrong??
Like I said - either you really ARE that dense - or you really DO like being thought of as a bitter old fool . . .

Reactions: Renniks

Reba

Feb 12, 2020
Northern Californi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking for a internet home . When a site using the label Christian allows for folks like @StanB to post under the Christian banner it is not the site for me.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking for a internet home . When a site using the label Christian allows for folks like @StanB to post under the Christian banner it is not the site for me.
Reba, please don't let Stan's take on this subject color the whole site, he is the only one that agrees that abortion is okay...there are plenty of decent Christians on here and, it is one of the better forums.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reba, please don't let Stan's take on this subject color the whole site, he is the only one that agrees that abortion is okay...there are plenty of decent Christians on here and, it is one of the better forums.
Nancy, I have NEVER said abortion is okay!!

All I have ever sought is Scriptural authority that says abortion is wrong and contravenes God's laws. So far, I am yet to encounter a single person who can provide a scrap of Scripture in support of the unBiblical anti-abortion cult.

Is subscribing solely to the Word of God for my doctrinal beliefs wrong?? do you disagree with this ethic? Have I ever posted false doctrine on this board?

As for 'Reba', do you really believe she is a real person or just an obvious troll subscriber who someone on this board joined solely for the purpose of attacking me to have me kicked off of the forum? Devious, but transparent.

The purpose of this Board is to discuss Scripture, hopefully in a God-honouring manner. Then 'Reba', a fake entity comes out of the blue, not wanting to discuss Scripture, but only wants to discuss StanB.

Duh!!

Reactions: Nancy

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Nancy, are you declaring that you consider me to be an undecent Christian??

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know why you hate me so much when you have never met me, nor read my many postings.

Seems like you are playing the transparent political quid pro quo game: Regardless of the thousands of members here, you will only join this forum if you get rid of StanB!!

So . . . I challenge you to quote anything I have ever posted on this forum that is contrary to Scripture!!!!

I must be doing something right when the servants of Satan have targeted me as the one, amongst thousands of others that must be removed from this forum!!

And I thank God for HIS re-affirmation that on this forum, that I am doing His will in presenting His pure Scripture to the point of aggravating creatures like Reba who lurk on the dark side.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You cannot die from an abortion if you have never been a living being. A fetus expelled in an abortion, is not a living being.

The non-biblical anti-abortion cult, is just a religion of their own fantasies.

Nowhere does the Bible ever say "Thou shalt not have an abortion!!"

But it does say thou shalt not murder and as one well known American abortionist said on a TV, EVERY abortion kills a baby (not a fetus). Fetus was adopted by pro-death people to make abortion sound less gruesome.

With 42 million babies aborted I hardly call it a fantasy.

Reactions: Helen

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How long have you been looking for an internet home??

Your declaration that you are seeking a home on the internet, reveals that you come from a tragically dysfunctional home and family, and the internet is the only remaining avenue for you to connect with the real world. :) So sad.

But your sole focus in life seems to be upon hating me, and probably everyone who disagrees with you, and emanates from a life dedicated to hatred of everyone around you.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But it does say thou shalt not murder and as one well known American abortionist said on a TV, EVERY abortion kills a baby (not a fetus). Fetus was adopted by pro-death people to make abortion sound less gruesome.
Now, if you will quote your beliefs from Scripture . . .

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

With 42 million babies aborted I hardly call it a fantasy.
My theology is not formed from some anonymous "well-known American abortionist" said on a TV.

I subscribe totally and completely to the Inspired Word of God!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, are you declaring that you consider me to be an undecent Christian??

Sorry Stan, that was worded badly, I am sorry. No, I do not believe that but, I also believe life begins at conception...I try to avoid this subject. We all have our beliefs. I just wanted her to know we have all kinds of beliefs and convictions on here.
Sorry!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, I have NEVER said abortion is okay!!

All I have ever sought is Scriptural authority that says abortion is wrong and contravenes God's laws. So far, I am yet to encounter a single person who can provide a scrap of Scripture in support of the unBiblical anti-abortion cult.

Is subscribing solely to the Word of God for my doctrinal beliefs wrong?? do you disagree with this ethic? Have I ever posted false doctrine on this board?

As for 'Reba', do you really believe she is a real person or just an obvious troll subscriber who someone on this board joined solely for the purpose of attacking me to have me kicked off of the forum? Devious, but transparent.

The purpose of this Board is to discuss Scripture, hopefully in a God-honouring manner. Then 'Reba', a fake entity comes out of the blue, not wanting to discuss Scripture, but only wants to discuss StanB.

Duh!!

Stan,
I do enjoy many of your posts and do believe you are a good Christian. I maybe jumped the gun here and am sorry to have written it that way.
Repenting here :oops:

Reactions: Stan B

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I subscribe totally and completely to the Inspired Word of God!

Everyone claims this. :)

If you are so subscribed then you'd be capable of deducing that since God declares those in the womb as precious to Him that sucking them out with a vacuum and tearing them apart limb by limb is offensive to God and is murder.

Your argument about them not being a living soul until God breaths into them is moot. That is how God created man. In other words it doesn't happen to children born today, God doesn't come down and breathe a soul or life into everyone who is born. Since then those in the womb are precious to him. Your error comes from a failure to implement 2 Timothy 2:15, inability to deduce from Scripture, and failure to see the uniqueness of man at creation versus now.

I'm always amazed at folks looking for "a verse" when common sense deduction is right there plain as day.

Abortion is murder.

Reactions: Helen

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm always amazed at folks looking for "a verse" when common sense deduction is right there plain as day.
Abortion is murder.

Wouldn't want something like Scripture to mess with your ideology, nor usage of the English language as defined in the dictionary.

Since "murder" is the unlawful taking of life, quote the law you had in mind. I don't know of any such law.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't want something like Scripture to mess with your ideology, nor usage of the English language as defined in the dictionary.

Since "murder" is the unlawful taking of life, quote the law you had in mind. I don't know of any such law.
"Because he did not kill me before birth, So that my mother would have been my grave, And her womb ever pregnant."
Jeremiah 20:11
Can't kill someone that was never alive.
Exodus 20:13
You shall not murder.

Deuteronomy 5:17
“‘You shall not murder.

Reactions: BreadOfLife