You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, I have NEVER said abortion is okay!!

All I have ever sought is Scriptural authority that says abortion is wrong and contravenes God's laws. So far, I am yet to encounter a single person who can provide a scrap of Scripture in support of the unBiblical anti-abortion cult.

Is subscribing solely to the Word of God for my doctrinal beliefs wrong?? do you disagree with this ethic? Have I ever posted false doctrine on this board?

As for 'Reba', do you really believe she is a real person or just an obvious troll subscriber who someone on this board joined solely for the purpose of attacking me to have me kicked off of the forum? Devious, but transparent.

The purpose of this Board is to discuss Scripture, hopefully in a God-honouring manner. Then 'Reba', a fake entity comes out of the blue, not wanting to discuss Scripture, but only wants to discuss StanB.

Duh!!
When you idiotically compare God's gift of life to a pile of your own excrement - you are an active supporter of abortion.
Excrement is waste matter - but it seems you failed that biology lesson as well.

But, that's not surprising coming from YOU - because, from a Biblical standpoint (Gen. 25:21-22, Jer. 1:5, Psalm 139:13, Job 31:15) - you have repeatedly failed . . .
I subscribe totally and completely to the Inspired Word of God!
No - YOU subscribe totally and completely to your own Scriptural perversions . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, are you declaring that you consider me to be an undecent Christian??
I'll go even further than that.
You cannot be a Christian and a supporter of the abomination of abortion.

It's an oxymoron - and you'd know PLENTY about that . . .

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't want something like Scripture to mess with your ideology, nor usage of the English language as defined in the dictionary.

Since "murder" is the unlawful taking of life, quote the law you had in mind. I don't know of any such law.

Abortion is murder. I explained to you as to why.

Yet the above response of yours is a cop out, total avoidance of deducing truth on this matter from Scripture, and a complete dodging of the plain truth shown you. You've addressed nothing stated. Having been shown biblically deduced reasons, yet you're groping looking for evidence still.

Your theory was dismantled about God having to breathe life into a soul at birth. That happened at creation only, but not now unless we are considering the new birth.

God cares for those in the womb in many Scriptures. These are precious to him, but not to you. You've been hoodwinked by the culture all appearances. Nothing in all of Gods holy word supports this cold, wicked errant worldly philosophy of which I hope God softens your heart and brings you to repentance.

Humbly sir, go read in Scripture Gods love for those yet in the womb.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When you idiotically compare God's gift of life to a pile of your own excrement - you are an active supporter of abortion.
Excrement is waste matter - but it seems you failed that biology lesson as well.
Yep that is all a human fetus is: dirt!

And since you wish to engage science, it has proved that human bodies are just made of dirt! All of the 63 elements can be found in the earth. And everything we eat to maintain the body also comes from dirt! Excrement is dirt that fertilizes and makes food grow even faster.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now go to the dictionary, and look up the meaning of murder. It is the unlawful taking of life. Now quote the law you had in mind.
Murder in the womb might be lawful according to the law of the land, but not according to God's law. I just showed you that.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now go to the dictionary, and look up the meaning of murder. It is the unlawful taking of life. Now quote the law you had in mind.
WRONG, Einstein.

If we are going to determine if GOD'S laws have been broken regarding murder - all we have to do is show that GOD considers an unborn child a "life". We've already done that repeatedly.

So, you LOST this argument before you ever crouched over your keyboard and angrily mocked God . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep that is all a human fetus is: dirt!

And since you wish to engage science, it has proved that human bodies are just made of dirt! All of the 63 elements can be found in the earth. And everything we eat to maintain the body also comes from dirt! Excrement is dirt that fertilizes and makes food grow even faster.
Okay - I'm wiling to compromise . . .
YOU
can think of yourself as a pile of excrement.

I'm sure MANY others think of you that way . . .

Reba

Feb 12, 2020
Northern Californi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reba, please don't let Stan's take on this subject color the whole site, he is the only one that agrees that abortion is okay...there are plenty of decent Christians on here and, it is one of the better forums.
I disagree @Nancy, that he is the only one. Staff here leaves the pro-death @Stan B free to verbally shed the blood of the innocent . Which makes then and those who support this site in any way complicit in the blood of the innocent .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree @Nancy, that he is the only one. Staff here leaves the pro-death @Stan B free to verbally shed the blood of the innocent . Which makes then and those who support this site in any way complicit in the blood of the innocent .

I cannot agree here...cannot put all in one box, and you will NEVER find a perfect forum where all will agree. But, from what I have read on this thread, it seems that he is the only one who takes his stance. As far as moderators go, they are few and have jobs and family. There is also the "ignore" option :)

Reba

Feb 12, 2020
Northern Californi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understood that mods can not be every where, and most are volunteer ,been there done that :) The killing of the unborn is a a 'line in the sand' Knowing how moderation works i would bet Stan has been discussed by staff, and allowed to post .. I will not cause disruption to the site so signing off is the best option ...

Reactions: Nancy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My theology is not formed from some anonymous "well-known American abortionist" said on a TV.

A good way of saying I am wrong but don't want to admit it.

Murdering babies is not a theology. it is a horrendous fact visited on us by Satan, to the detriment of the 42 million babies murdered so far.

And George Nathanson was not anonymous as he was America's most well know abortionist until he converted to Christianity. And there was another well-known abortionist who said in print that every abortion kills a baby (not a fetus).

It is only those in denial that entertain such a prospect.

Reactions: Nancy

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A good way of saying I am wrong but don't want to admit it.

Murdering babies is not a theology. it is a horrendous fact visited on us by Satan, to the detriment of the 42 million babies murdered so far.

And George Nathanson was not anonymous as he was America's most well know abortionist until he converted to Christianity. And there was another well-known abortionist who said in print that every abortion kills a baby (not a fetus).

It is only those in denial that entertain such a prospect.

First, get a dictionary, and look up the definition of the term 'murder'. It is the unlawful taking of life.

1. How is abortion unlawful under the laws of man or the laws of God?

2. How can someone murder a blob that has never been born, and has never become a living being??

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everyone claims this. :)

If you are so subscribed then you'd be capable of deducing that since God declares those in the womb as precious to Him that sucking them out with a vacuum and tearing them apart limb by limb is offensive to God and is murder.

Your argument about them not being a living soul until God breaths into them is moot. That is how God created man. In other words it doesn't happen to children born today, God doesn't come down and breathe a soul or life into everyone who is born. Since then those in the womb are precious to him. Your error comes from a failure to implement 2 Timothy 2:15, inability to deduce from Scripture, and failure to see the uniqueness of man at creation versus now.

I'm always amazed at folks looking for "a verse" when common sense deduction is right there plain as day.

Abortion is murder.

I guess some people do not have the capacity to see the obvious.

I have seen hundreds of ultrasounds of babies in the womb and they are just that ...babies. I saw one yesterday and the baby was rolling around and having lots of fun. It had a complete body and the ability to feel and think.

Ultrasounds have been shown of babies screaming as they were being killed.

Ultrasounds have been shown of babies recoiling when the instrument being used to kill them gets nearer to them.

Ultrasound has been shown of babies showing extreme pain when a saline injection has been used to kill them.

These are all products of a baby that is a person. A baby that did not ask to be conceived. A baby that has done no wrong. A baby that has lost their life on the altar of convenience. A baby who in most cases, is killed to accommodate the selfishness and irresponsibility of its mother.

And to make it even worse, if it does happen to be born alive, it is thrown into the trash can to die. If that isn't cruelty of the highest order, I don't know what is.

Of course, we can turn a blind eye to all that because it is not illegal so we are told. It is not illegal to not love the Lord our God with all our.... so we don't have to do that and there will be no consequences of not loving God.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First, get a dictionary, and look up the definition of the term 'murder'. It is the unlawful taking of life.

1. How is abortion unlawful under the laws of man or the laws of God?

2. How can someone murder a blob that has never been born, and has never become a living being??

Where is your evidence it is a blob? What are you going to do when the States pass laws to make abortion unlawful? Are you going to say you can't do that because it is only a blob?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My theology is not formed from some anonymous "well-known American abortionist" said on a TV.

That is one of the biggest lies I have ever heard.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where is your evidence it is a blob? What are you going to do when the States pass laws to make abortion unlawful? Are you going to say you can't do that because it is only a blob?

Such laws would be ineffective, since one could simply go to a state where it is legal.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is one of the biggest lies I have ever heard.

I suppose the anti-abortion crowd have to come up with a scrap of Scripture that says "Thou shalt not have an abortion". If you believe that God is in control, then He is the all time greatest abortionist. I have friends and family who have experienced a spontaneous abortion [miscarriage]. It's something God has built into the human framework. Is God sinning when he does that?

Let's face it, a fetus is not a living breathing human being. It is just a fetus, a work in progress. The Bible says that man only becomes a living being after God breathes to them the breath of life, and that doesn't work all that well within the womb and submerged in amniotic.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Such laws would be ineffective, since one could simply go to a state where it is legal.
Repeat question. Where is your evidence that the baby in the womb is blob? I noticed that you have avoided answering it. Could it be that you do not have evidence?

For those of you not afraid of the truth they would not be ineffective because where laws have been passed the number of abortions have decreased and the numbers of births have increased.

When you make it easy to have an abortion you have an abortion. When you don't make it easy to have an abortion you don't have an abortion.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I suppose the anti-abortion crowd have to come up with a scrap of Scripture that says "Thou shalt not have an abortion". If you believe that God is in control, then He is the all time greatest abortionist. I have friends and family who have experienced a spontaneous abortion [miscarriage]. It's something God has built into the human framework. Is God sinning when he does that?

Let's face it, a fetus is not a living breathing human being. It is just a fetus, a work in progress. The Bible says that man only becomes a living being after God breathes to them the breath of life, and that doesn't work all that well within the womb and submerged in amniotic.

Supercilious and superficial reasoning not based on scripture.

Let's face it A fetus (baby) is a living human being as thousands of ultrasounds prove.

God breathed life into Adam. That life has been passed on forever and day through parents.

Reactions: Philip James