1260/42 Revelation Discredited (no value or not actionable)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(They don't understand, the scene in view above from the movie, is very negative..............god doesn't bless the work of a "women or a church" as a substitute, for the removal, god ordained of those genetic lines tribes, that are removed in the revelation) (if you don't want to do what god ordained, then do nothing, your just a waste of space, but the good news is this is for the faithful, spiritually, so foolishness doesn't mean anything really)

(Back to Topic)

Long Story Short*
I KINGS 17:17 And it came to pass after these things, [that] the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.
I KINGS 17:18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?

I KINGS 17:21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
I KINGS 17:22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
Elijah said to the women, 1260 days/42 months has passed..........then the women said, as it is recorded "i'd rather die then to bother with you or your god"..............then Elijah said, "1260 days/42 months', was never a work for God to perform. (and the statement became invalid).

I KINGS 17:12 And she said, [As] the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I [am] gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
(Coronavirus 2019 same as Spaceship Borisov 2019 + 42 Years = 2061 Halley's Comet = 1260 Days..........humanity is not entitled to a sign or a vision, humanity is not entitled to some of the language in the book of revelation.................the rotting of the body god gives preference to, the best you can hope for is RABIES..............sometimes God or most of the time, a figure is originally not intended as a measurement, but later on God says, yes, that figure is also a measurement)

Everything will be Resolved Soon (once we achieve Rabies...............it will be easier to understand, what work God performs, and what work God does not perform or bless...........and God does not accept the work of substitution, God does not accept your opinion of a better solution either)

(reply)
'Nostradamus' Book Illustrations

(she was given a child/gift from Elijah, but she wanted human depravity instead............and after that, Elijah removed the child/gift she was given)

(remember satan has no strength at all, but satan can suffering many times more for what uncleanness it does, until it doesn't do it anymore or dies)

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Can you planly state what message you are trying to give.

Nothing in your post has any relavance to Christianity today or to Christians.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you planly state what message you are trying to give.

Nothing in your post has any relavance to Christianity today or to Christians.

Revelation 11-12-13, isn't a "work" god performs, its considered uncleanness because women are described in those passages (1260/42, God doesn't perform, and God doesn't bless any of it, generally speaking its a void, no value statement)

Elijah's description of dealing with a women, explained that like Revelation 11:1 to 13:18............God doesn't perform the work of dealing with a women, in revelation.

(God doesn't kill saints, they are allowed to die for a rebuke in dealing with satan sometimes, and god doesn't deal with women in the capacity of revelation 11 to 13's description)
Statement
JUDGES 5:7 [The inhabitants of] the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.
JUDGES 5:8 They chose new gods; then [was] war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?

(Deborah is one of the few women described in the bible as having authority, but its clear, why the figure tied to solomon's 40,000 is used..............her authority came from a man or something, not from god..............god may of blessed that behavior.............but god doesn't deal with women or bless them)

You have several threads asking about "1260/42", and its not an important figure, or a right, or anything, its not an expectation in the book of revelation............it is just misunderstood. (doesn't matter if a new age bible is written, women are still considered unclean in god's eyes and do not have priority with a judgment, period).

(we can't control god, but, sometimes when god has taken an action like covid19, things can be speed up a little, in using lethal force against someone's body or testimony..............we should be able to see things clearly with RABIES, if that is true)

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Revelation 11-12-13, isn't a "work" god performs, its considered uncleanness because women are described in those passages (1260/42, God doesn't perform, and God doesn't bless any of it, generally speaking its a void, no value statement)

Elijah's description of dealing with a women, explained that like Revelation 11:1 to 13:18............God doesn't perform the work of dealing with a women, in revelation.

(God doesn't kill saints, they are allowed to die for a rebuke in dealing with satan sometimes, and god doesn't deal with women in the capacity of revelation 11 to 13's description)
Statement
JUDGES 5:7 [The inhabitants of] the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.
JUDGES 5:8 They chose new gods; then [was] war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?

(Deborah is one of the few women described in the bible as having authority, but its clear, why the figure tied to solomon's 40,000 is used..............her authority came from a man or something, not from god..............god may of blessed that behavior.............but god doesn't deal with women or bless them)

You have several threads asking about "1260/42", and its not an important figure, or a right, or anything, its not an expectation in the book of revelation............it is just misunderstood. (doesn't matter if a new age bible is written, women are still considered unclean in god's eyes and do not have priority with a judgment, period).

(we can't control god, but, sometimes when god has taken an action like covid19, things can be speed up a little, in using lethal force against someone's body or testimony..............we should be able to see things clearly with RABIES, if that is true)

this is gibberish.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Nguyen Van Lem............they called Moses..............."Nasa's Tower and Shard" recorded in 1967, a spaceship, that furnished materials..............those materials were later identified...............these are the materials: Found in the Trash: A Box of Otherworldly Notes)

REVELATION 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

The statement begins with Revelation 11, god is speaking to an individual, not an angel, not the apostle john that wrote revelation, the statement ends in Revelation 13 with the mark of the beast, as it is explaned, is perhaps this "reed" from revelation 11.

(We said previously that "revelation" was one of the removed books from the bible, because the books of john are a more correct description.................the book of revelation is written in a controversy, for a foolish and filthy final generation) (reply to the spam posting of "1260" in the main thread)

(the book of revelation can be read in favor of martyrdom, if most of the language god does not act on or against, then turncoated, martyrdom in the right circumstances, substitues that person's testimony for an angel, we believe that nguyen van lem made this achievement)

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(They don't understand, the scene in view above from the movie, is very negative..............god doesn't bless the work of a "women or a church" as a substitute,

I agree the woman or a church.

The woman is a church, or God's People.

The woman is not Old Israel.

But how can the church give birth to the Man Child Messiah.

What comes first? Chicken or eggs?

How He would have loved to gather them as a Hen gathers her chicks.

Remember that phrase: "necessity is the Mother of Invention"?

God's faithful People were in need of a Saviour.

From Adam to Abraham, Sarah and Rahab and all the Foxe Book saints even until now.

If it were not for such a great cloud of fallen witnesses, there would have not been a need of a Saviour.

The Woman, the Ecclesia, gave birth to the Man Child.

I like this video, it has the black horse and the colors of the Abomination standing in a place where it ought not to be.

(You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.)

Wonder Woman from the 70's:

latest

She wears the star spangled shorts.

But quickly turned herself into the Harlot, waving the Sodomite flag as the Grand Marshall of the Abomination Parade.

640px-Lynda_Carter_2013.jpg

E20hO_HXMAE7aYf

The 1290 day Abomination, standing in a place where it ought not to be.

1) The Netherlands (2000)
2) Belgium (2003)
3) Canada (2005)
4) Spain (2005)
5) South Africa (2006)
6) Norway (2009)
7) Sweden (2009)
8) Argentina (2010)
9) Iceland (2010)
10) Portugal (2010)
11) Denmark (2012)
12) Brazil (2013)
13) England and Wales (2013)
14) France (2013)
15) New Zealand (2013)
16) Uruguay (2013)
17) Luxembourg (2014)
18) Scotland (2014)
19) Finland: (signed 2015, effective 2017)
20) Ireland: (2015)
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->Sun/Moon
21) United States: (2015)<-------1290 Days------->EofW

In 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue. There were four blood moons, La Palma was erupting, and God was opening up a brand new continent. It would become home to the "earth" that would swallow the flood spewing forth from the Dragon's mouth.

The "earth" that would help the "woman" after 1260 years of Papal persecution came to an end in 1798.

Never before was a nation to be born complete with a Bible Belt.

A place prepared by God, is a Holy Place.

Take your shoes off, for the place where you are standing is holy ground.

And all around me a Voice was calling,
it said this Land was made for you and me.

Everything will be Resolved Soon

I agree.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Last edited: