1Timothy 2:11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
(1Timothy 2:11)
Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent.
I suggest every christian woman on this board that doesn't want to be a hypocrite keep silent from now on.And don't blame me, I've got God on my side. :naughty:

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Shornaal;56796)
QUOTE ( 1 Timothy 2:11)
Let a woman learn in silence with full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to keep silent.
I suggest every christian woman on this board that doesn't want to be a hypocrite keep silent from now on.And don't blame me, I've got God on my side. :naughty:Mark 15:40-41 - There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome; (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him; ) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:So you are suggesting that I should listen to a male wolves over a female shepherd?

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
(thesuperjag;56799)
Mark 15:40-41 - There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome; (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him; ) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:So you are suggesting that I should listen to a male wolves over a female shepherd?
Not really, I'm just repeating what God said, though judging from your quotes he seems to forget his own rules...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (Shornaal;56800)
QUOTE (thesuperjag;56799)
Mark 15:40-41 - There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome; (Who also, when he was in Galilee, followed him, and ministered unto him; ) and many other women which came up with him unto Jerusalem.Acts 2:17 - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:So you are suggesting that I should listen to a male wolves over a female shepherd?
Not really, I'm just repeating what God said, though judging from your quotes he seems to forget his own rules...Nope, He wants us to use common sense.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
(thesuperjag;56801)
Nope, He wants us to use common sense.
So agnostics go to heaven?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Shornaal;56802)
(thesuperjag;56801)
Nope, He wants us to use common sense.
So agnostics go to heaven?Am I your Judge? Does not Agnostics deny Him?John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.If they do... they can't follow...John 14:15 - If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
(thesuperjag;56803)
Am I your Judge? Does not Agnostics deny Him?John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.If they do... they can't follow...John 14:15 - If ye love me, keep my commandments.
I am sorry I did not mean to offend you in any way, I am used to being judged and threatened with hellfire but I should not have judged you from the actions of others.
sad.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Shornaal;56807)
(thesuperjag;56803)
Am I your Judge? Does not Agnostics deny Him?John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.If they do... they can't follow...John 14:15 - If ye love me, keep my commandments.
I am sorry I did not mean to offend you in any way, I am used to being judged and threatened with hellfire but I should not have judged you from the actions of others.
sad.gif
I'm not offended by you, but I forgive you, since you feel that way. Do you mean "Burning in Hell forever"? That's a downright lie. God is NOT a revengeful monster. This man-made doctrine is what cause people not to leave the church (denominations) for fear (afraid) of God. Being in fear (afraid) of not wanting to be in Hell. It keeps people trap in sin.Every lie breaks my heart. So what right do I have to judge a soul? (Matthew 7:1) But the only judgement I can make is false doctrines as we are to be aware. (I John 4:1)I love you Shornaal and I will always love you.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
(thesuperjag;56810)
I'm not offended by you, but I forgive you, since you feel that way. Do you mean "Burning in Hell forever"? That's a downright lie. God is NOT a revengeful monster. This man-made doctrine is what cause people not to leave the church (denominations) for fear (afraid) of God. Being in fear (afraid) of not wanting to be in Hell. It keeps people trap in sin.Every lie breaks my heart. So what right do I have to judge a soul? (Matthew 7:1) But the only judgement I can make is false doctrines as we are to be aware. (I John 4:1)I love you Shornaal and I will always love you.
If only more christians thought as you do, then I might even count myself as one of them.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Shornaal;56813)
(thesuperjag;56810)
I'm not offended by you, but I forgive you, since you feel that way.Do you mean "Burning in Hell forever"? That's a downright lie. God is NOT a revengeful monster. This man-made doctrine is what cause people not to leave the church (denominations) for fear (afraid) of God. Being in fear (afraid) of not wanting to be in Hell. It keeps people trap in sin.Every lie breaks my heart. So what right do I have to judge a soul? (Matthew 7:1) But the only judgement I can make is false doctrines as we are to be aware. (I John 4:1)I love you Shornaal and I will always love you.
If only more christians thought as you do, then I might even count myself as one of them.Here, read Matthew 18:2-5 and then look at me...then look at your past of people judging you to see if what they did matches the description...Matthew 18:2 - And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,Matthew 18:3 - And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.Matthew 18:4 - Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.Matthew 18:5 - And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me..................Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.Nobody can change anybody...but God can change people's life... Only you can change yourself if you allow Him to change you. I can only give out warning in Love. But I do hope you will come to Him...I will pray for you.And I will not judge a soul.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Seek and ye shall find.(Shornaal;56796)
I suggest every christian woman on this board that doesn't want to be a hypocrite keep silent from now on.And don't blame me, I've got God on my side.
Your a funny man, my friend! I seriously hope you are joking! But, just in case your not...We are NOT suppost to follow Paul. We should follow Jesus. And Jesus never said that. However, Paul (being full of PRIDE, and the selfrigheous man that he was) said 'FOLLOW ME AS I FOLLOW CHRIST' (beat on chest like tarzan) at the sametime admitting he was nothing more then a wretched man. Once again Jesus never told us to follow Paul as Paul followed Him, now did He? :naughty:What was the first miracle Jesus did? Yeeeeeessssssssss, water into wine! Good! Now, who told Him to do that? Yeeeesssss, go on, you can say it. A WOMAN!!!!
tongue.gif
What is the fist thing Jesus said after He had risen? He told Mary (a woman) to go and tell. (to evangelize) He didn't say go, remain silent and tell no one of this, He said go and run your mouth little lady. :angel4:Okay, enough of that. Seriously though, Paul (a MAN, by the way) tried to be all things to all people. PAUL contradicts himself and Jesus!!! JESUS NEVER DOES! Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever!Why would I pay ANY attention to PAUL without a second witness to confirm what he was saying. Jesus told us to let EVERY matter be established by two or more witnesses. Just like thesuperjag did. Mark was a second witness to confirm what Peter said in Acts. Find a second witness to what Paul said in I Tim. 2:11. Let me save you the time, YOU NEVER WILL, without twisting the word of God. If Paul happens to have said it twiced, does not mean that is a second witness, it just means Paul hadn't gotten corrected on it yet.

Shornaal

May 20, 2008
So one should not adhere to the whole of the bible?I can just follow the things Jesus said?Fine by me, I could actually do that (and already do to a degree), he's the only sensible dude in that book.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Confirm the Word with 2 or more witnesses, weather Jesus said it or someone else. This is how God instructs us to correctly divid the Word of Truth. God wants us to understand Him, know Him, and get excited about Him revealing His Word to us. Study to show yourself approve by God. We can learn things from Paul and others, but, we have to remember, they were human too! Everyone has fallen short of the glory of God. I don't know about you, but, I have learned from other peoples mistakes.