A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And you're not very bright either.
Far better one not be bright when it comes to Christ, theer was only one learned man in Christ party and you know what he thought of it all,

Php_3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you testify that Jesus Christ is the God who came down from heaven and became flesh?

I look onto Jesus:

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:2

And what is it that I see of which I can testify?

1co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

When and where it that "face to face"? Paul was not there when he wrote those words. When is it that we are to arrive? Can we testify to seeing more than Paul was able to see?

Touch my eyes again Lord and again and often as need be to accomplish God's purpose for me...

Reactions: mjrhealth

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Far better one not be bright when it comes to Christ, theer was only one learned man in Christ party and you know what he thought of it all,

Php_3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Don't assume the apostles were retards who could not debate scripture with even the strongest minds in Judaism.

Speaking of, what if you actually are not very bright and I am doing you a favor warning you that you ought to be keeping your mouth shut, for your own good?

retarded-guy_o_156939.jpg

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Don't assume the apostles were retards who could not debate scripture with even the strongest minds in Judaism.

Speaking of, what if you actually are not very bright and I am doing you a favor warning you that you ought to be keeping your mouth shut, for your own good?

retarded-guy_o_156939.jpg
All you do is prove you have no leg to stand on,

Mat_15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

seems to be a common theme amongst christians

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Timothy 3:16

Says God was manifested in the flesh. Talking about Jesus. Thank you and have a good evening

Reactions: Pearl

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you do is prove you have no leg to stand on,

Mat_15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

seems to be a common theme amongst christians

Good sir, it's about establishing one's teaching based on scripture.

And when it comes to legs to stand on in that regard...

well-you-aint-got-no-legs-lieutenant-dan-but-you-27253332.png

Your proper response should be:

yes-i-know-that.gif

Reactions: WaterSong and 101G

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does Jesus agree with the scribe in mark 12?

Mark 12: what?

Not three separate and distinct persons, ever.

Three distinct Persons; they are not separate.

The Trinity declares they are three separate and distinct persons.

I believe that the creeds do not identify them as separate Persons; but as merely distinct.

And the end result between the way you see it and the way I do is?

Someone might take your words to mean that something they read in the Bible is not God's word to them...for they may judge incorrectly that the Spirit is not testifying to them through that verse or passage.

When did the truth become a theological issue

Any truth that has to do with "the study of God" is a theological issue.

Ive being wrong many times in my life, but I know who my father is and who my saviour is, dont you???

Unfortunately, you don't know the Saviour. If you did, you would be acknowledging that He is the God who created you.

Tit 1:3, But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Isa 43:11, I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Tit 1:4, To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Tit 2:13, Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God <even> our Saviour Jesus Christ;

That's a little harsh, don't you think?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a little harsh, don't you think?

Not calling him a retard, so much as making a point. He won't get it anyway, because I was in fact serious about the fact that he's not very bright. He will answer for his actions. And if suggesting he was a retard might have woken him up to that fact, it might have been worth it. But even that will likely not get his attention, sad to say.

Wish him the best, but you do what you can do and leave it at that if need be.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
There is one Spirit, one Lord, and one God; and He is the same Spirit, the same Lord, and the same God.

Three distinct Persons in the Triune Godhead:

The Father, who inhabits eternity as an eternal Spirit;

(He, being an eternal being inhabiting eternity, cannot vacate eternity although He did descend out of eternity to become the Son...or will, from His perspective)

The Son, who is that same eternal Spirit descended to become a Man, taking on human flesh in the hypostatic union.

And the Holy Ghost, who is that same eternal Spirit released from the human flesh body of the Son (Luke 23:46) to dwell side-by-side with His former self in eternity (John 1:1); and who also descends from eternity to dwell in the believer and, knowing experientially what it means to be human, He makes intercession for the saints through the prayers of the saints as they pray according to the Spirit.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith
Amadeus said:
And the end result between the way you see it and the way I do is?
justbyfaith said:
Someone might take your words to mean that something they read in the Bible is not God's word to them...for they may judge incorrectly that the Spirit is not testifying to them through that verse or passage.
Someone, or more accurately, many have already stirred things up and messed things up bringing a multitude of conflicting messages based on the same verses from the same Bibles.

How many different denominations are there today? How many different sets of beliefs and doctrines are there among the members of just this one forum? The problem is the mixed messages received...due to hearing and heeding both voices. The secret to never receiving anything wrong is to always listen to and obey His voice alone and never listen to and obey the voice of a stranger.

Anyone who is sincere in his love for God and the things of God will not miss the road to God. God will see to that. He may use me or you or others here for that... even if we do sharply disagree on some things. But... remember always that He is God and none of us are.

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:4-5

When a person quenches the Holy Spirit he shuts out the Lord's voice and tunes into the voice of strangers... but the promise is still there if we can understand it and we take hold of it continuously:

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6

Reactions: mjrhealth and Pearl

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three distinct Persons in the Triune Godhead:

The Father, who inhabits eternity as an eternal Spirit;
STOP, I see your problem..... "Father is not a PERSON, but a title of the same one Person who holds the title Son in diversified flesh.

that's your problem justbyfaith, you cannot understand or differentiate between a title and a person. titles are not persons. a person can hold titles, meaning more that one.

until you can differentiate titles in a equal share of another of "oneself", you will stay in darkness.

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
STOP, I see your problem..... "Father is not a PERSON, but a title of the same one Person who holds the title Son in diversified flesh.

that's your problem justbyfaith, you cannot understand or differentiate between a title and a person. titles are not persons. a person can hold titles, meaning more that one.

until you can differentiate titles in a equal share of another of "oneself", you will stay in darkness.

PICJAG
The Father inhabits eternity while the Son is the same Spirit dwelling in human flesh.

Don't be confused by my language; I am talking to a diverse audience here and am seeking to be all things to all men (1 Corinthians 9:22).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father inhabits eternity while the Son is the same Spirit dwelling in human flesh.

Don't be confused by my language; I am talking to a diverse audience here and am seeking to be all things to all men (1 Corinthians 9:22).
(smile), ... lol, I get that, but it don't change the fact... (smile), that your "diverse audience", are not all fathers, nor all sons... (smile).

so that might would have had a chance to fly if all was fathers "shared" as sons. (smile)..... :p

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith

Someone, or more accurately, many have already stirred things up and messed things up bringing a multitude of conflicting messages based on the same verses from the same Bibles.

How many different denominations are there today? How many different sets of beliefs and doctrines are there among the members of just this one forum? The problem is the mixed messages received...due to hearing and heeding both voices. The secret to never receiving anything wrong is to always listen to and obey His voice alone and never listen to and obey the voice of a stranger.

Anyone who is sincere in his love for God and the things of God will not miss the road to God. God will see to that. He may use me or you or others here for that... even if we do sharply disagree on some things. But... remember always that He is God and none of us are.

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:4-5

When a person quenches the Holy Spirit he shuts out the Lord's voice and tunes into the voice of strangers... but the promise is still there if we can understand it and we take hold of it continuously:

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6
There is a work of the flesh identified as heresies.

So the fact that there is not unity among believers does not mean that there isn't one truth of the Bible concerning every issue but that because it appeals to the flesh, certain people jump on rabbit trails and come up with things that aren't according to the truth of God's word.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its all about one teaching based on the hone who is the truth, denied even to this day, the bible and mens wisdom far more preferred by men.
The holy scriptures testify of Christ. Those who don't come to the Christ that the scriptures testify of are not willing to come to Him that they might have life.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Three distinct persons.

Three distinct Persons; they are not separate.
2eea0aba4aaf022c2b6ae283ddb936b0.jpg

I believe that the creeds do not identify them as separate Persons; but as merely distinct.
In this case it is a distinction that confounds as difference. The persons cannot be distinct and yet three and yet one.
Because the Holy Spirit is God. God is spirit. Jesus was God made flesh by his own act of creation yet again and by that power that is Holy Spirit God, begat upon her as flesh and blood human infant in the womb of his mother Mary.