A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR on your part, and here's why. when the Lord Jesus was G2758 κενόω kenoo in flesh, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" was he everywhere at the same time? no, nor did he go into all the world, (hence the Great commission for us). so your Exegesis is reproved, NOW, please stick to the scriptures in your effort to reprove me... ok. thanks in advance.
I have stuck with the scriptures. It is you who are unaware of the import of God's Omni-Powers. God is Omnipresent.

Psalm 33:13-14

Psalm 139:7
Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you.

13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.

Jeremiah 23:24

Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you read my post? no, ES can not drive a truck in one state, and in another state, deliever a baby at the exact same time. understand, in Titles, there are a Brother, Son, or Husband which is Relational , meaning abstract, or none-transitory. where a title identifies a work, which is Concrete in nature, is transitory, so your rational assessment of these titles are flawed, and incorrect. you can change a Job, along with it's title, but not a Relationship as with a son, or father, that permanent.
Again, you're attempting to put your human metaphor upon Omnipresent God.
Omnipresence is one of God's Omni-Powers that therein precludes your human comparison to God from being correct.

care to explain what you mean by "Knitted together"
You are not aware of the scripture that uses that term?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016

adding an opinion and claiming the opinion to be scripture is exactly that.

They picked up stones to stone Him in John 8:59; John 10:31-33 makes it clear that they did this because they thought He was committing blasphemy; making Himself God.

they were gonna stone the women for committing adultery. picking up stones does not mean someone claimed to be the Most High.
blasphemy means profaning the name, not proclaiming to be the Most High. 2nd time i have explained that one
John 10 Jesus says they were stoning Him for claiming to be the Son of the Most High:

do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?

and there is one more thing in the passage you missed or ignored:

do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?

there is that word blasphemy, and what did Jesus say the reason they thought He was committing blasphemy, because He claimed to be Son of the Most High.

when the pharisees say:

The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

they did not say He claimed to be the Most High, they said he made Himself theon. they didnt believe a man could turn himself into the Most High, they believed Jesus was claiming to be godly, of the heavens. Jesus confirms this in the following passage when He said they were wanting to stone him, not for claiming to be the Most High, but for claiming to be "Son of" the Most High. and what is a son of the Most High, a heavenly being that lives in the heavens, a godly being.

I think that they couldn't believe their ears as to what He was claiming; and, in that, they wanted Him to clarify what He was saying. He did so in John 8:58; even breaking normal grammatical usage in order to make it clearer that He was making a claim.
what you think they were thinking is not relative, maybe they were, we all can have our own opinions on what they might have been "thinking" but your opinions should not be presented as scripture

Tell you what...why don't you quote your passage from Mark 12 and what you think it says and we'll go from there...how about that?

You have not shown me anything in Mark 12...you keep refusing to make your teaching accountable.

If you set forth the teaching in question rather than just referring to a chapter in the Bible and saying that it teaches something, it will be more conducive to a real conversation.

mark 12, the greatest commandment, the discussion between Jesus and the scribe. im not gonna bother with verse because you will not engage. i have given you chapter and verse more times than i can count.

Reactions: mjrhealth

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
picking up stones does not mean someone claimed to be the Most High.

In John 10:31-33 it becomes clear that the reason why the picked up stones to throw at Him was because "thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

there is that word blasphemy, and what did Jesus say the reason they thought He was committing blasphemy, because He claimed to be Son of the Most High.

He claimed to be the very great I AM in John 8:58...no getting around that.

The Jews answered him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

they did not say He claimed to be the Most High, they said he made Himself theon. they didnt believe a man could turn himself into the Most High, they believed Jesus was claiming to be godly, of the heavens. Jesus confirms this in the following passage when He said they were wanting to stone him, not for claiming to be the Most High, but for claiming to be "Son of" the Most High. and what is a son of the Most High, a heavenly being that lives in the heavens, a godly being.

The scriptures says that they wanted to stone Him because He, being a man, made Himself God.

You can try yo add your own interpretation to that but it isn't going to cut it.

mark 12, the greatest commandment, the discussion between Jesus and the scribe. im not gonna bother with verse because you will not engage. i have given you chapter and verse more times than i can count.

You have not...I think you must be thinking of someone else.

No just the simple facts. Like I said becareful its your salvation you are putting in harms way.

My salvation is not in harm's way....for I believe that Jesus is the great I AM...therefore I am not going to die in my sins.

However your salvation is indeed in harm's way, for your belief system means that you will die in your sins...for you deny that Jesus is the very God who created you (John 8:24).

Reactions: ChristisGod

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
or I believe that Jesus is the great I AM...therefore I am not going to die in my sins.
Has nothing to do with salvation and everything to do with your lack of understanding, and a stumbling block block you love to shove onto Grace.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has nothing to do with salvation and everything to do with your lack of understanding, and a stumbling block block you love to shove onto Grace.
There is no lack of understanding here...

The Deity of Christ has everything to do with salvation; if you fail to believe in it to the end of your days, you will surely die in your sins (John 8:24).

btw, I'm still praying for you.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no lack of understanding here...

The Deity of Christ has everything to do with salvation; if you fail to believe in it to the end of your days, you will surely die in your sins (John 8:24).

btw, I'm still praying for you.
Hope you wont be too disillusioned when you find people with God who dont believe as you do.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you wont be too disillusioned when you find people with God who dont believe as you do.
I would love it if more people could be saved and that God didn't make faith in the Deity of Christ a requirement for salvation....because there would be more people who are saved in the eternal scheme of things.

Unfortunately, God makes it abundantly clear that belief in the Deity of Jesus is an essential for salvation.

The way to life is indeed narrow....so I am not going to try to broaden it by preaching that a man can be saved apart from believing in this essential doctrine...that Jesus Christ is the God who created us.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would love it if more people could be saved and that God didn't make faith in the Deity of Christ a requirement for salvation....because there would be more people who are saved in the eternal scheme of things.

Unfortunately, God makes it abundantly clear that belief in the Deity of Jesus is an essential for salvation.
Never did not anywhere, like to see you tell God why He cant save people again, you keep doing it, adding stumbling blocs,

1Jn_4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

But keep promoting you pervert gospel and keep men from Jesus and salvation.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as I know JW's do not believe Jesus was God.
While the Bible is crystal clear. Jesus was God in the flesh. "And The Word became flesh." In the beginning The Word was with God and The Word was God. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

Can't get any more clear than that.
As for the judgment those who deny the divinity of Jesus, God knows who are his own in faith. Because he knew us before the womb. Therefore, I believe if someone is misled to think Jesus was just a man blessed by God to do all that he did, and was not divine, God would know that conclusion arrived through false teachers/teachings. And as such would have mercy upon that one who fell victim.

Though, if one reads the Bible they are really without excuse to remain in that false belief because there are numerous scriptures that inform the reader, Jesus was God.

The Only Begotten Son of God is the Word that became flesh. So it's those who deny that it was the Only Begotten Son of God who became flesh/human who are not christians.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never did not anywhere, like to see you tell God why He cant save people again, you keep doing it, adding stumbling blocs,

1Jn_4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

But keep promoting you pervert gospel and keep men from Jesus and salvation.

If you confess that Jesus is the Son of God, then by proxy you confess that Jesus is "the everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

In order to deny this, you have to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my GOD. Jesus saith unto him, Because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed!

Thomas did understand, but some christians today still doesn't understand. Very sad.

Reactions: 101G

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The Only Begotten Son of God is the Word that became flesh. So it's those who deny that it was the Only Begotten Son of God who became flesh/human who are not christians.
No, you wittnesses of Jehova say, Jesus is the only created being of God, not the only begotten son of god. All others are not created by God, according to you.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have stuck with the scriptures. It is you who are unaware of the import of God's Omni-Powers. God is Omnipresent.

Psalm 33:13-14

Psalm 139:7
Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to you;
the night is bright as the day,
for darkness is as light with you.

13 For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.

Jeremiah 23:24

Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.
Again, you're attempting to put your human metaphor upon Omnipresent God.
Omnipresence is one of God's Omni-Powers that therein precludes your human comparison to God from being correct.

You are not aware of the scripture that uses that term?

ALL TALK AND NO SUBSTANCE.... I HAVE USED THESE SCRIPTURES OVER AND OVER, AND MANY MORE. you been reprove over and over.... NEXT

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

and those scriptures you gave... so what? I been have used and repeted

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL TALK AND NO SUBSTANCE.... I HAVE USED THESE SCRIPTURES OVER AND OVER, AND MANY MORE. you been reprove over and over.... NEXT

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

and those scriptures you gave... so what? I been have used and repeted

PICJAG
I am not arguing with the words of God. You are as you now deny the substance of his word and Omnipresence. You don't like to admit your Exegesis is in error but it is.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not arguing with the words of God. You are as you now deny the substance of his word and Omnipresence. You don't like to admit your Exegesis is in error but it is.
First thanks for the reply. if your Exegesis is correct on the Omnipresence of God in Christ. then please post the scriptures that have the Lord Jesus in flesh and bone with "BLOOD", Omnipresence? or Omnipotence while in that flesh? please post the scriptures.

PICJAG

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
In John 10:31-33 it becomes clear that the reason why the picked up stones to throw at Him was because "thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

He claimed to be the very great I AM in John 8:58...no getting around that.

The scriptures says that they wanted to stone Him because He, being a man, made Himself God.

You can try yo add your own interpretation to that but it isn't going to cut it.

You have not...I think you must be thinking of someone else.

i never seen someone reject scripture the way you do.

when Jesus says Son of the Most High, why do you not believe Him?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not take long to explain the reality that Jesus is the Lord (God); and this should be one of the first things that is taught to new believers in any country. If a ministry does not teach this faithful message, they are being negligent.

Because clearly, the scriptures says that if anyone does not believe that Jesus is the great I AM, they will die in their sins (John 8:24)...if they die in that unbelief.

Therefore the doctrine of the Deity of Christ ought to be the first doctrine that is taught to new believers and related as a doctrine that is essential to salvation.

Maybe. but Joi-Li didn't know for months. she had no teacher or bible to study. You would have her be unsaved enen though she acted on what things she did know. YOu are wrong.

As I have said all along here. A person can get saved without believing in the full diety of jesus Christ. and once saved, they will come to accept it. But I am not going to be as legalistic and demanding as you!

I agree believing in the Deity of Christ is important, but that is not teh gospel of salvation Paul preached!

1 Corinthians 15:1-5
King James Version

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And you are so wrong that in teh gentile world they had an innate kowledge of Kyrios =God HImself. You do not know HIstory or culture in the ancient world! And thus you impose something as a requirement for salvation the Bible doesn't.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you wittnesses of Jehova say, Jesus is the only created being of God, not the only begotten son of god. All others are not created by God, according to you.

God doesn't beget like humans who procreate, God begets by creating.
The apostle John repeatedly describes the Lord Jesus Christ as the only-begotten Son of God. (Joh 1:14; 3:16, 18; 1Jo 4:9) This is not in reference to his human birth or to him as just the man Jesus. As the Loʹgos, or Word, “this one was in the beginning with God,” even “before the world was.” (Joh 1:1, 2; 17:5, 24) At that time while in his prehuman state of existence, he is described as the “only-begotten Son” whom his Father sent “into the world.”—1Jo 4:9.
He is described as having “a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father,” the one residing “in the bosom position with the Father.” (Joh 1:14, 18)

The Only Begotten Son is the only person created directly by Jehovah God. All other things including Angels and Adam and Eve the first humans were created through The Only Begotten Son of God and for The Only Begotten Son of God.