A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't run away yet you ignored everything I said. Sorry but that by definition is in fact running away.
Keep running
You would do well to google / look up Paschal's Wager as concerning John 8:24.

It seems to me that you have ignored this statement by me.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You had no rebuttal other than silence
Because it is not my intention to argue with you.

I find that those who deny Christ's Deity rarely come to the knowledge of the truth through any kind of argumentation.

It has to be a work of the Holy Spirit; where He testifies to them of the reality.

Reactions: jaybird

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016

I find that those who deny Christ's Deity rarely come to the knowledge of the truth through any kind of argumentation.

It has to be a work of the Holy Spirit; where He testifies to them of the reality.
But if I am wrong, why not prove me wrong? Running away only makes you look unreliable.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016

I added a like to your post. You at least admitted you refused to respond, I am proud of you. How hard was that? That's a big step.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will only say that if someone appears to be saved like your Joi-Li, but then, when presented with the information that Jesus is the Lord (God), rejects that information, they were not saved to begin with.

And this is what I have been saying all along that you refuse to see. Joi-Li got saved and when taught, she came to the realization that Jesus is God! It will happen but not accordin to your timetable nor mine.
God is patient and knows the heart of His children. And if they don't get it the first time around- God knows if they are His they will get it! If they reject the deity of Christ after seeing it over (how many times I am not qualified to say- that is way above our pay grade) then yes they were never saved to begin with.

For is it not true that they must confess that Jesus is the Lord in order to be saved?

If they don't yet understand that this means that He is God, perhaps they will have some leeway from the Father.

Well isn't that so magnanimous of you! I will trust teh God of Scriptures to know how to rear HIs children in the truth- even if it takes longer than your timetable for God to act, than you false mercy . Perhaps god will? That is such hubris!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this is what I have been saying all along that you refuse to see. Joi-Li got saved and when taught, she came to the realization that Jesus is God! It will happen but not accordin to your timetable nor mine.
God is patient and knows the heart of His children. And if they don't get it the first time around- God knows if they are His they will get it! If they reject the deity of Christ after seeing it over (how many times I am not qualified to say- that is way above our pay grade) then yes they were never saved to begin with.

Well isn't that so magnanimous of you! I will trust teh God of Scriptures to know how to rear HIs children in the truth- even if it takes longer than your timetable for God to act, than you false mercy . Perhaps god will? That is such hubris!

All I will say is that if they die in unbelief as concerning the Deity of Christ, it will be in their sins (John 8:24).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I added a like to your post. You at least admitted you refused to respond, I am proud of you. How hard was that? That's a big step.
I didn't refuse to respond; the post in question was my response to you.

Also, my primary response to all that you have said is to encourage you to google or look up Paschal's Wager and apply it to my understanding of John 8:24.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was talking about this, at least you admit that much. maybe soon you will make attempts to defend your position.
There is ample teaching by false teachers that will enable you to continue in unbelief as concerning the Deity of Christ if you pay attention to their teaching instead of what the Holy Ghost might be testifying to you at any given moment. It may even be "irrefutable" from your perspective.

But I would only admonish you to google or look up "Paschal's Wager" and apply it to my understanding of John 8:24 in your own life.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
There is ample teaching by false teachers that will enable you to continue in unbelief as concerning the Deity of Christ if you pay attention to their teaching instead of what the Holy Ghost might be testifying to you at any given moment. It may even be "irrefutable" from your perspective.

But I would only admonish you to google or look up "Paschal's Wager" and apply it to my understanding of John 8:24 in your own life.

i am pretty comfortable with my beliefs. they are rooted in scripture and i have no problem defending them. if i were challenged, i couldnt defend my beliefs and then i ran away, then i would be very worried.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am pretty comfortable with my beliefs. they are rooted in scripture and i have no problem defending them. if i were challenged, i couldnt defend my beliefs and then i ran away, then i would be very worried.
Hi Jay, from reading your post, you do not believe that Jesus is the "Father", but only the "Son?" is this correct?

if so, please tell me how do you define, A. "Son", and B. "Father".

I like to know people beliefs, and the reason why they believe a certian way before I answer them.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that my beliefs are also rooted and scripture and that I have defended them properly. I feel that there are arguments against my belief system that, if believed, may seem to be valid and may even deter a man from having saving faith in Jesus Christ as the God who created him.

It doesn't mean that those arguments are truly valid; only that they seem to be valid to the one who would see belief in the Deity of Christ as being somehow abhorrent. Since such a belief is not abhorrent to me, I am quite content to believe the scriptures as I understand them to be saying that Jesus Christ is indeed the Lord (God).

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Hi Jay, from reading your post, you do not believe that Jesus is the "Father", but only the "Son?" is this correct?

if so, please tell me how do you define, A. "Son", and B. "Father".

I like to know people beliefs, and the reason why they believe a certian way before I answer them.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
hey 10g just call me g money.
i would say a son comes from his father.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he asked for my understanding of a father and son, my answer was a son comes from the father.
And it is true that Jesus, as the Son, comes from the Father. It is the Spirit of the Father who dwells in Jesus Christ. And Jesus is the Son in that He is come in the flesh.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
And it is true that Jesus, as the Son, comes from the Father. It is the Spirit of the Father who dwells in Jesus Christ. And Jesus is the Son in that He is come in the flesh.

i agree, the spirit of the Most High was for sure in Jesus, just as the spirit was in Elijah when he called down fire. pretty awesome.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i agree, the spirit of the Most High was for sure in Jesus, just as the spirit was in Elijah when he called down fire. pretty awesome.
As a matter of fact, the Holy Spirit became one with the egg in the womb of the virgin Mary (Luke 1:35); which means that Jesus is a combination that equals 100% Man and 100% God in the hypostatic union (which is sound doctrine).