A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has nothing to do with salvation and everything to do with your lack of understanding, and a stumbling block block you love to shove onto Grace.
John 8:24 Jesus said unless you BELIEVE that HE is I AM ( cf YHWH 8:58) you will die in your sins. Paul says the same thing that one must confess He is YHWH( Lord ) to be saved in romans 10:13 by quoting YHWH in Joel 2:32 that he is the One Lord that must be confessed to be saved, to call upon YHWH(the Lord) to be saved.

hope this helps !!!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 8:24 Jesus said unless you BELIEVE that HE is I AM ( cf YHWH 8:58) you will die in your sins. Paul says the same thing that one must confess He is YHWH( Lord ) to be saved in romans 10:13 by quoting YHWH in Joel 2:32 that he is the One Lord that must be confessed to be saved, to call upon YHWH(the Lord) to be saved.

hope this helps !!!
If Jesus is not the father, and that He said many times, than How can He be God, the father.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i never seen someone reject scripture the way you do.

when Jesus says Son of the Most High, why do you not believe Him?

Why do you not believe Him? When He says He is the "son that was given" He is claiming to be "the everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

In order to deny this, you have to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

If Jesus is not the father, and that He said many times,

Jesus is the Father...and is also distinct from the Father; as I have explained on many occasions.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe. but Joi-Li didn't know for months. she had no teacher or bible to study. You would have her be unsaved enen though she acted on what things she did know. YOu are wrong.

As I have said all along here. A person can get saved without believing in the full diety of jesus Christ. and once saved, they will come to accept it. But I am not going to be as legalistic and demanding as you!

I agree believing in the Deity of Christ is important, but that is not teh gospel of salvation Paul preached!

1 Corinthians 15:1-5
King James Version

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And you are so wrong that in teh gentile world they had an innate kowledge of Kyrios =God HImself. You do not know HIstory or culture in the ancient world! And thus you impose something as a requirement for salvation the Bible doesn't.
I will only say that if someone appears to be saved like your Joi-Li, but then, when presented with the information that Jesus is the Lord (God), rejects that information, they were not saved to begin with.

It's kind of like how Abraham was justified the moment he believed God in Genesis 15:6; but the evidence that he believed God did not show up until he sacrificed his son on the altar. If Abraham hadn't sacrificed Isaac, it would have shown that he didn't believe God in Genesis 15:6. But because he did, we know that his faith was genuine.

Likewise, a person may not know the information that Jesus is the Lord (God) when they first receive Him; but if they truly received Him as Lord, it is in their heart that He is Lord (God); for they received Him as Lord.

For is it not true that they must confess that Jesus is the Lord in order to be saved?

If they don't yet understand that this means that He is God, perhaps they will have some leeway from the Father.

But I think that if anyone denies that Jesus is God after having come across that information in the word, it is the evidence that they did not receive Him as the Lord (God).

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply. if your Exegesis is correct on the Omnipresence of God in Christ. then please post the scriptures that have the Lord Jesus in flesh and bone with "BLOOD", Omnipresence? or Omnipotence while in that flesh? please post the scriptures.
I have posted those scriptures and yet you deny them.
Perhaps you should tell me if you believe God is Immutable, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son is not the Father just like you are not your father.....................duh
Except that things are different with God than they are with human beings.

It should be clear that the name of the "son that was given" shall be called "the everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

In order to deny this, one has to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Why do you not believe Him?
when Jesus says Son of the Most High i accept it just fine, you reject it and place your manmade theology above His words.

When He says He is the "son that was given" He is claiming to be "the everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

In order to deny this, you have to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

Jesus is the Father...and is also distinct from the Father; as I have explained on many occasions.
i have already explained the Isiah passage

are you your own father? we know you will not answer but seriously, this is the logic of your idea.

i have taken on and refuted everyone of your challenges, and you have ran away from all of mine. why is that?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i have already explained the Isiah passage
But of course your explanation is based in eisegesis, changing the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

Your eisegesis doesn't cut it.

i have taken on and refuted everyone of your challenges, and you have ran away from all of mine.

That is simply untrue.

are you your own father? we know you will not answer but seriously, this is the logic of your idea.

See post #427 (A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh).

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
But of course your explanation is based in eisegesis, changing the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

Your eisegesis doesn't cut it.
i didnt change anything, i simply explained it.

That is simply untrue.
you do it all the time. our discussions are me refuting your points, you ignoring mine.

See post #427 (A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh).

Except that things are different with God than they are with human beings.

the problem with this logic is we are in fact human beings, His word is written in the human being language and it is for human beings. a father and son are exactly that. if it was NOT to be understood this way they would have told us that the father son relation of Jesus and the Most High is contradictory to the father son relationship of everyone else. Jesus compares the Father in heavens love with the love we get from our own earthly fathers. this comparison debunks your myth. again . . .
It should be clear that the name of the "son that was given" shall be called "the everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6).

In order to deny this, one has to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

the whole "twice" thing only makes sense in your world.
another thing your missing, the passage does not say Jesus is the Father, it says His name is the everlasting Father. whos name did Jesus come in, His own name? or His Fathers name?

i dont use a kjv, it offends me that a bible would have the name of a homosexual on it that was completely corrupt and persecuted so many people.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you do it all the time. our discussions are me refuting your points, you ignoring mine.

I think you must be thinking of someone else.

But I will be basically ignoring you from now on because of what is written below.

if it was NOT to be understood this way they would have told us that the father son relation of Jesus and the Most High is contradictory to the father son relationship of everyone else.

That is exactly what they did...in Isaiah 9:6.

You can take it or leave it.

I know that you will leave it...and because you leave it it should be evident to you that you are going to die in your sins (John 8:24).

i dont use a kjv,

Well then there is no point to my discussing anything else with you...for those who enter the narrow path of the gospel that I preach must enter in through the narrow path of believing that the kjv is both inerrant and inspired.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016

no its you
But I will be basically ignoring you from now on because of what is written below.

That is exactly what they did...in Isaiah 9:6.

and just like always i present my argument, you ignore it, and go back to what i just refuted.

you see what i mean. always running away

I know that you will leave it...and because you leave it it should be evident to you that you are going to die in your sins (John 8:24).

i accept Jesus is the Christ, Son of the Most High, and i do not have to add to scripture, like you, to make those points.

Well then there is no point to my discussing anything else with you...for those who enter the narrow path of the gospel that I preach must enter in through the narrow path of believing that the kjv is both inerrant and inspired.
you think its acceptable to have the name of a homosexual corrupt leader on the holy scriptures? go ahead and run away from that question to.
the kjv is a copy of the bishops bible, they do not even go back to the original text. its a copy of a copy. bet you didnt know that.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your running away says i did.
Not running away...

I just know that your understanding of those scriptures will not allow you to accept the truth.

And there is no point to trying to convince you because you have a different understanding of these scriptures than I do.

I know that you think that you have refuted my understanding by providing an alternate interpretation to what I am saying the holy scriptures teach.

But the fact that your alternate interpretation exists does not make my understanding of the scriptures invalid.

You would do well to look up / google Paschal's Wager as concerning John 8:24.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Exegete that foolish mens words for you know nothing, If God is His father, who He says is our God, than who may I ask is your God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For how long will this go on. ANs still people wont take things to Christ, I guess mankind doesnt need Him.

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Begotten

μονογενής
monogenēs
mon-og-en-ace
From G3441 and G1096; only born, that is, sole: - only (begotten, child).

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Joh_10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Joh_20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So go have it out with Him

Or deny Christ His father and God our father His son.

Joh_5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

If you claim He is the Father than you give Him no honor and by that you dishonor God.

Joh_8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Not running away...

I just know that your understanding of those scriptures will not allow you to accept the truth.

And there is no point to trying to convince you because you have a different understanding of these scriptures than I do.

I know that you think that you have refuted my understanding by providing an alternate interpretation to what I am saying the holy scriptures teach.

But the fact that your alternate interpretation exists does not make my understanding of the scriptures invalid.

You would do well to look up / google Paschal's Wager as concerning John 8:24.
You didn't run away yet you ignored everything I said. Sorry but that by definition is in fact running away.
Keep running

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn't run away yet you ignored everything I said. Sorry but that by definition is in fact running away.
Keep running
I think that everyone can see that I did not ignore everything that you said.

However, I did discount the things that I believe are untrue.

Last edited: