A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I believe I said it, but lets be clear, scripture, Matthew 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."

the right hahd is "POWER",

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

He sits at the Fathers right hand. does He sit at His own right hand?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 5:8-10 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did I not just said that? are you listing?. but he do have a legal right to the ppristhood that was to come do you agree?

PICJAG
But not through the lineage of his mother.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes.

now you know thats not what i said.

what you cant do is say your animal is 100% dog and 100% cat. because if that were true the animal would be neither because all other cats and dogs are different, they are either 100 cat or 100 dog.
if Jesus is 100% man and 100% Most High then all other men have to be 100% Most High as well. if they are not, then Jesus is not a man like the rest of us. He is different. different means He would not be a man.

Nope. It doesn't follow. Not sure I know how to explain it to you either if you are not intelligent enough to see it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let make it clear, listen, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." and how do one sit at the right hand which means "POWER, listen, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." IN here siginfy "POWER" in charge. not sitting ON, but IN, or IN the Spirit, for it was the Spirit sent, and christ is the "POWER" of God IN his resurrection, supportive scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." was was that Glorification? POWER, remember while in Natural flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo.... BINGO. now resurrected he has what he had before he was G2758 κενόω kenoo... the spirit/POWER. and that Spirit/Power was sent into the earth on the day of Pentecoast... BINGO. got it now?

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I said it, but lets be clear, scripture, Matthew 26:64 "Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven."

the right hahd is "POWER",

PICJAG
Actually, Jesus is "on the right hand of power" so the POWER would be at His left.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Yes.

Nope. It doesn't follow. Not sure i know how to explain it to you either if you are not intelligent enough to see it.

there is no way to explain it, it will never add up and i think you know that. if Jesus was a man, and the Most High, once you say He is the Most High then by default He is no longer a man because men are not the Most High.
i know you understand this your just refusing to admit the mistake.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, Jesus is "on the right hand of power" so the POWER would be at His left.
LOL, no, no, no, God is Spirit, he has no Right or Left physically, listen, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?"Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."
now J, tell us, if God fills heaven and earth, so where is his right or left? see what it means.

see RIGHT HAND of God is a anthropomorphism, and not physical... understand now?

PICJAG

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is no way to explain it, it will never add up and i think you know that. if Jesus was a man, and the Most High, once you say He is the Most High then by default He is no longer a man because men are not the Most High.
i know you understand this your just refusing to admit the mistake.
Jesus is the unique Son of God. The fact that He is the Most High as a Man does not make every human being the Most High.

Just like the fact that my dog is red (I am speaking hypothetically I do not have a dog) does not mean that all dogs are red.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, into a family, because the genealogy in Matthews and Luke are LEGAL genealogies, and NOT biological genealogies of the Lord Jesus.

on Joseph side, it is a LEGAL genealogy to the throne, so it's a linage of the Coming KING.

on Mary's side, it is a LEGAL genealogy to the PRIESTHOOD, so it's a linage of the coming HIGH PRIEST.

so these legal genealogies shows the HOUSE through which the Lord Jesus "legally" came through.

PICJAG
You realize there are two different accounts of the genealogy of Jesus in the New Testament? If biological genealogy of Jesus isn't an issue, allegedly doesn't exist and all genealogy pertains to legality, why would there be an account of Mary's physical genealogy and also that of Joseph?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, no, no, no, God is Spirit, he has no Right or Left physically, listen, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?"Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."
now J, tell us, if God fills heaven and earth, so where is his right or left? see what it means.

see RIGHT HAND of God is a anthropomorphism, and not physical... understand now?

PICJAG
Of course...always did.

The right hand indicates the place of pleasure (Psalms 16:11).

Jesus being on the right hand of power means that He is very much blessed. That is what I am saying.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You realize there are two different accounts of the genealogy of Jesus in the New Testament? If biological genealogy of Jesus isn't an issue, allegedly doesn't exist and all genealogy pertains to legality, why would there be an account of Mary's physical genealogy and also that of Joseph?
he came "OUT" of a house LEGALLY to be King and Priest. remember Joseph and Mary was LEGALLY married, but not yet consummated the marriage... BINGO.

PICJAG

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
let make it clear, listen, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." and how do one sit at the right hand which means "POWER, listen, Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." IN here siginfy "POWER" in charge. not sitting ON, but IN, or IN the Spirit, for it was the Spirit sent, and christ is the "POWER" of God IN his resurrection, supportive scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." was was that Glorification? POWER, remember while in Natural flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo.... BINGO. now resurrected he has what he had before he was G2758 κενόω kenoo... the spirit/POWER. and that Spirit/Power was sent into the earth on the day of Pentecoast... BINGO. got it now?

PICJAG

yes this is the Father speaking, and what does He say of the right hand, He says it is My right hand. the right hand belonngs to the Father

Luke 22:69
But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Acts 7:56
And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

and here you have Jesus and Luke. and you have Jesus at the right hand, the hand belongs to the Father, not to Jesus.

i think there are inner teachings in all passages, but they would not contradict the surface teachings. the right hand clearly is symbolic of power, maybe much more. but IMO there really is a court up there where the Father sits and Jesus sits at the Fathers right hand.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course...always did.

The right hand indicates the place of pleasure (Psalms 16:11).

Jesus being on the right hand of power means that He is very much blessed. That is what I am saying.
LOL, not concering God in the throne, Exodus 15:6 "Thy right hand, O LORD, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O LORD, hath dashed in pieces the enemy." again see Psalms 110:1 ... :D YIKES!.

my God,

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes this is the Father speaking, and what does He say of the right hand, He says it is My right hand. the right hand belonngs to the Father

Luke 22:69
But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Acts 7:56
And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

and here you have Jesus and Luke. and you have Jesus at the right hand, the hand belongs to the Father, not to Jesus.

i think there are inner teachings in all passages, but they would not contradict the surface teachings. the right hand clearly is symbolic of power, maybe much more. but IMO there really is a court up there where the Father sits and Jesus sits at the Fathers right hand.
lets see, do not the Lord Jesus obey the Father? yes of course, now listen, Acts 7:55 "But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,"
Acts 7:56 "And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."

why is he "STANDING, when he suppose to be sitting until, until, until, his enemies is his footstool, (Psalms 110:1).

so where is he "STANDING?" before you answer, remember, this, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." but didn't Thomas declared Jesus as GOD? lets see, My Lord and My God. but notice God said he know no God besides him, and that's "God", with the cap "G".... :D YIKES!. now if you say Jesus is God, and he's standing or sitting next to God, then you have two Gods... and that's polytheism by definition.

now what you say?

PICJAG

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he came "OUT" of a house LEGALLY to be King and Priest. remember Joseph and Mary was LEGALLY married, but not yet consummated the marriage... BINGO.

PICJAG
That's not really addressing my question.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not really addressing my question.
I believe I did......

PICJAG

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016

PICJAG

i dont see it that way. like i said in the other post, the right hand belongs to the Father and Jesus sits next to the Father at the Fathers right hand.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Jesus is the unique Son of God. The fact that He is the Most High as a Man does not make every human being the Most High.
then He is not a man. you are a man and you said it yourself you are not the Most High.

Just like the fact that my dog is red (I am speaking hypothetically I do not have a dog) does not mean that all dogs are red.
red, brown, and black dogs are all dogs, the one dog that is cat and dog is not a dog, its a cat dog. this is what you dog examples is missing.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
lets see, do not the Lord Jesus obey the Father? yes of course, now listen, Acts 7:55 "But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,"
Acts 7:56 "And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God."

why is he "STANDING, when he suppose to be sitting until, until, until, his enemies is his footstool, (Psalms 110:1).

so where is he "STANDING?" before you answer, remember, this, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." but didn't Thomas declared Jesus as GOD? lets see, My Lord and My God. but notice God said he know no God besides him, and that's "God", with the cap "G".... :D YIKES!. now if you say Jesus is God, and he's standing or sitting next to God, then you have two Gods... and that's polytheism by definition.

now what you say?

PICJAG

standing sitting, i dont see a difference. it sounds like splitting hairs, either way the hand belongs to the Father, not Jesus.

beside me also means within, no elohim within me, if i was a trinitarian this would turn my world upside down because the trinity says there are in fact three gods within the Most High, you can call them persons but they are still gods.
Thomas does not proclaim Jesus to be the Most High, He says elohim/theos, a son of the Most High is a god / elohim.