A Common Error

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the OP is going a lot further than that. Read what HR posted...

Here HR is claiming that the gospel of Jesus preached today is worthy of damnation. How can a person get more confused than that?
I didn't take his comments to mean that, but rather that preaching the wrong message (gospel) to the wrong group would have consequences...like what might have happened if Moses disregarded God and preached grace instead of the law.

Perhaps his choice of words could have been better.

I have to agree that most of Christendom has been preaching the wrong message to the wrong group. That was then, this is now...and the church fathers never grasped it and didn't get with the program.

Reactions: H. Richard

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, ERROR on your Part. I will say nothing, but let the scripture speak for themselves.
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

that Mystery is now made known to the apostle in their time. but was not that mystery contained in what God said in the begining? listen,
Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

see H. Richard, the error you make is in the fleshly sabbath instead of the Spiritual Sabbath. you didn't know that did you? you didn't know that it's two sabbath, understand "Rest" here, it is the hebrew word,
H7673 שָׁבַת shabath (shaw-ɓath') v.
to repose, i.e. to cease from exertion

yes, "Sabbath". but what is the mystery in the Sabbath of the LORD? "WHAT WAS THE SABBATH/REST FOR".

let's find out, scripture,
Deut 5:14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

the seventh day is the sabbath of WHO? the LORD thy God, not your, nor mine. keep this in mind.
now why do no work on the LORD seventh day rest? let's get to the mystery.

scripture,
Exod 23:12 Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

H. Richard, did you see the "MYSTERY?" I guess no, so let's reveal it to you. see that word in blue at the end of the verse in Exod 23:12 "refreshed". it's the Hebrew word,
H5314 נָפַשׁ naphash (naw-fash') v.
1. to breathe.
2. (passively) to be breathed upon.

3. (figuratively) to be refreshed (as if by a current of air).
[a primitive root]
KJV: (be) refresh selves (-ed).

notice definition #2, (passively) to be breathed upon. now where have we seen this before?, let me jog your memory.
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

new life, right, now this,
John 20:22 And when he had said this,
he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost. the same meaning for "REFRESH" in Exod 23:12 (NEW LIFE IN THE HOLY GHOST)

NEW LIFE, YES, or the NEW CREATION IN THE HOLY GHOST, (this is the Gospel). what did the Lord Jesus Preached? let's see, John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,
that they may be one, as we are.
be one?

what did the apostle Paul preached?

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and
preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; (one might want to read that again)
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

THROUGH THE SPIRIT? ..... meaning the Holy Ghost,

what did the Lord Jesus preach? scripture,
Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled,
and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

the KINGDOM of God? What did the apostle Paul Preach? let's see,

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

what did the Lord Jesus do and say? John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

what did Paul Prech? Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

seems like the same gospel to me. (maybe someone else have the religious mind, by the love of the doctrine, and traditions of men). the Gospel is the RESURRECTION, or the "REFRESHING" or the "RESTORING" or the "RESTORATION" of Man, who was dead in sins and tresspass, to everlasting "LIFE". not for the Jews only, no, but for all mandkind who will hear his "GOSPEL".
You are speaking of that which was breathed upon Adam as if it were the same Holy Spirit sent by Jesus during these last days, but Paul did not:

1 Corinthians 15:45
"And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit."

That which pertained to the first Adam, was a mere foreshadowing. If it were not so, Adam could have done no sin.

The mystery, therefore, is not that the two uses of the term "breath" are the same...but that they are different, and new in Christ only since He himself became the First after going to the cross, which He did by committing His spirit unto the Father. Which can only be done "in Christ", whether dead or alive, for there is only One Begotten of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are speaking of that which was breathed upon Adam as if it were the same Holy Spirit sent by Jesus during these last days, but Paul did not:

1 Corinthians 15:45
"And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit."

That which pertained to the first Adam, was a mere foreshadowing. If it were not so, Adam could have done no sin.

The mystery, therefore, is not that the two uses of the term "breath" are the same...but that they are different, and new in Christ only since He himself became the First after going to the cross, which He did by committing His spirit unto the Father. Which can only be done "in Christ", whether dead or alive, for there is only One Begotten of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.
First thanks for the reply, yes it is the SAME Spirit, and it's the SAME JESUS who breathed into the first dust and made it alive, a living soul. and that last giving spirit is the source of us all who are re-born of the same Spirit. for the apostle Pauls said,
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

and no, Adam was an image, the figure of the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT to come, supportive,
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

you said, "If it were not so, Adam could have done no sin". I must disagree with that assessment, and here's why,
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, yes it is the SAME Spirit, and it's the SAME JESUS who breathed into the first dust and made it alive, a living soul. and that last giving spirit is the source of us all who are re-born of the same Spirit. for the apostle Pauls said,
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

and no, Adam was an image, the figure of the LIFE GIVING SPIRIT to come, supportive,
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

you said, "If it were not so, Adam could have done no sin". I must disagree with that assessment, and here's why,
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
You have the same [holy] spirit sinning in Adam but not in Christ.

The One spirit which Paul spoke of is indeed One, because the foreshadowing of the One was (as you say) a mere image.

The explanation here, is the difference of "the waters below, and the waters above." Below a foreshadowing in darkness, and only that which is above in glory. That Light/Spirit from on high shone into darkness - which breath was darkness until Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have the same [holy] spirit sinning in Adam but not in Christ.

The One spirit which Paul spoke of is indeed One, because the foreshadowing of the One was (as you say) a mere image.

The explanation here, is the difference of "the waters below, and the waters above." Below a foreshadowing in darkness, and only that which is above in glory. That Light/Spirit from on high shone into darkness - which breath was darkness until Christ.
GINOLJC, to all.

First thanks for the reply, Second, you ERROR, the Holy Spirit do not sin, in or out of you. Adam sinned, not the Spirit. and two how can you come to the point of saying that the Holy Spirit is sinning at all?. Now I ask you Scott, are you sinning now with the Holy Spirit in you? I would like to hear that answer.

Third,
Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (You might want to read that again)
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

no foreshadowing, but the Mystery, or the plan of God being revealed. this is why we have the book of "REVELATION".
I must disagree with that assessment. the light and darkness can be used in the KNOWLEDGE of a hidden mystery, but not in the LIFE of Breath. for the anology would be life from above, or BORN AGAIN, or BORN FROM ABOVE. the breath is never darkness, and Christ is the REVELATION/LIGHT of "LIFE". so from DEATH/DARKNESS to LIFE/LIGHT in christ Jesus. again the apostle is correct,
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope.

understand Scott, there is a natural "death", and a "eternal" death. neither as we speak have we obtain either, nor eternal life, but have it as a promise.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
He is preaching another gospel...a different one from Jesus...calling Jesus' gospel...false. All this because he misinterprets what Paul is saying when he says "according to my gospel".

A lot of errorists preach this.
Paul preached the same message Jesus preached.
He was a very intellectual person and was not easily understood. I do believe Peter made a comment about this...
2 Peter 3:16

If we study what Paul taught, it HAS to be the same as what Jesus taught.
How could anyone think it's different.

I do hear that some believe the O.T. is for the Jew and the N.T. is for the Christian. This is also wrwong. There is only ONE church.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Really!!!! both were relevant to the ones that they addressed. Jesus was a Jew and He came to the Jews under the Jewish law. He came to give them the promised kingdom. A Kingdom that was never promised to the Gentiles.

Paul said: Rom 15:8 (NKJ)
8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

But Jesus sent Paul to the Gentiles under the hidden gospel of God's grace. THE SCRIPTURES say He did. READ YOUR BIBLE.
So the bible is split into two parts? For two different peoples?
There are two Bodies, two Churches, two spirits...??

Please explain:
1 Corinthians 12:12-13
12For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, though they are many, are one body, so also is Christ.
13For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.

Also Epesians 4:4:
3being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling;5one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

And could you explain...did Jesus speak to the Jews or to the Gentiles?

And your condescending attitude is not appreciated.
If you don't wish to discuss this, just don't answer.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Jesus came for the house of Israel, which He called "the first, who would be last." These are those who received the promises given to Abraham. Jesus' gospel (and that of the 11) was relevant to them. This is the first "fold" brought by Jesus.

Paul, on the other hand, was sent to the gentiles, not "the first", but "the last, who are first", first to be born [again] of the spirit of God. This is the second "fold", which he made clear do "not precede those who have fallen asleep", meaning "the dead in Christ" ("the first"). Paul's gospel is relevant to all who are born again.

Both are the folds and gospels of Christ. One gospel was to the dead, and the other to the living ("in Christ").

The point is...when we are no longer dead in our sins, we need to move on, to walk in the spirit. For we were not given any other salvation, except that of the Spirit.
Please make clear for me:
Is there only ONE fold, one flock, one shepherd?
John 10:16

Did Jesus say to go to ALL nations and teach and baptize?
Mathew 28:19-20

Did Jesus say He would draw all men to Him?
John 12:32

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

First thanks for the reply, Second, you ERROR, the Holy Spirit do not sin, in or out of you. Adam sinned, not the Spirit. and two how can you come to the point of saying that the Holy Spirit is sinning at all?. Now I ask you Scott, are you sinning now with the Holy Spirit in you? I would like to hear that answer.

Third,
Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (You might want to read that again)
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

no foreshadowing, but the Mystery, or the plan of God being revealed. this is why we have the book of "REVELATION".

I must disagree with that assessment. the light and darkness can be used in the KNOWLEDGE of a hidden mystery, but not in the LIFE of Breath. for the anology would be life from above, or BORN AGAIN, or BORN FROM ABOVE. the breath is never darkness, and Christ is the REVELATION/LIGHT of "LIFE". so from DEATH/DARKNESS to LIFE/LIGHT in christ Jesus. again the apostle is correct,
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope.

understand Scott, there is a natural "death", and a "eternal" death. neither as we speak have we obtain either, nor eternal life, but have it as a promise.
You have misunderstood me. I did not say that the Holy Spirit sinned. I said that YOU had said that the Holy Spirit sinned because you are calling the breath in Adam the same as in Christ. Is that not what you said?

I didn't read the rest of your comment (above). This first.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please make clear for me:
Is there only ONE fold, one flock, one shepherd?
John 10:16
There is, for all are "in Christ." So the noted difference, which is not by me, but by Jesus, is of the make up of the one flock, some of whom came to Him as "the dead in Christ", and some who came/come to Him as "the living in Christ." Therefore, it is two folds, but one flock.
Did Jesus say to go to ALL nations and teach and baptize?
Mathew 28:19-20
He did. But this He did sending a sword or division with them, knowing that the hearts of men are evil and many will not do the will of God. Which in that case, was to preach the gospel according to all that He had done, meaning all that was new - not by the flesh, but by the spirit of God. So then, if all things have been made new, baptism has also been made new - no longer of water, but with the Holy Spirit. This is the gospel that was preached, and what He commanded should be preached to all peoples.
Did Jesus say He would draw all men to Him?
John 12:32
Yes, but without contradiction. Meaning "all men", but only those "drawn by the Father."

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
There is, for all are "in Christ." So the noted difference, which is not by me, but by Jesus, is of the make up of the one flock, some of whom came to Him as "the dead in Christ", and some who came/come to Him as "the living in Christ." Therefore, it is two folds, but one flock.
He did. But this He did sending a sword or division with them, knowing that the hearts of men are evil and many will not do the will of God. Which in that case, was to preach the gospel according to all that He had done, meaning all that was new - not by the flesh, but by the spirit of God. So then, if all things have been made new, baptism has also been made new - no longer of water, but with the Holy Spirit. This is the gospel that was preached, and what He commanded should be preached to all peoples.
Yes, but without contradiction. Meaning "all men", but only those "drawn by the Father."
Do you call the dead in Christ the Jews and the Living in Christ the Gentiles or just those that believe in Him?

You don't believe that ALL MEN are drawn by God?

A sheep fold:

sheep-fold.jpg

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you call the dead in Christ the Jews and the Living in Christ the Gentiles or just those that believe in Him?

You don't believe that ALL MEN are drawn by God?

A sheep fold:

sheep-fold.jpg
  1. In general terms, yes. But so called Jews during these times would not be included with the dead in Christ, because the dead in Christ are with Him, and they are not. So, because of such possible confusion, I would say: The dead in Christ are those of Israel of whom Christ was the Last, and the living in Christ are all others during these last times.
  2. Drawn? No. Opened the door to? Yes. Provided a means of salvation for? Yes. But all do not receive it.
  3. The Temple also illustrates the two folds with the inner and outer courts.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
  1. In general terms, yes. But so called Jews during these times would not be included with the dead in Christ, because the dead in Christ are with Him, and they are not. So, because of such possible confusion, I would say: The dead in Christ are those of Israel of whom Christ was the Last, and the living in Christ are all others during these last times.
  2. Drawn? No. Opened the door to? Yes. Provided a means of salvation for? Yes. But all do not receive it.
  3. The Temple also illustrates the two folds with the inner and outer courts.
1. OK, but even today a Jew can accept Jesus as his savior.
2. I don't distinguish the difference. Maybe drawn is God's action, and opening the door is the sinner's action...As to part B...yes.
3. I don't think the sheep fold has an inner and outer...whatever it would be called.

Yes...no. 2 has different meanings...

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. OK, but even today a Jew can accept Jesus as his savior.
2. I don't distinguish the difference. Maybe drawn is God's action, and opening the door is the sinner's action...As to part B...yes.
3. I don't think the sheep fold has an inner and outer...whatever it would be called.

Yes...no. 2 has different meanings...
  1. Yes. No more are there Jew or gentile, slave or free, male or female, but all are one in Christ Jesus.
  2. God does distinguish a difference. Which was why Jesus commented on it, saying, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him"
  3. Jesus said "other sheep I have which are not of this fold"...meaning two folds. Which have been identified as "first to the Jew, then to the Greek (gentile)."

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the OP is going a lot further than that. Read what HR posted...

Here HR is claiming that the gospel of Jesus preached today is worthy of damnation. How can a person get more confused than that?

There you go again!!!!!!!! I never said that Jesus preached today is worthy of damnation. Look at yourself and you will see how more confused a person can get.

Stop lying about what I say.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the reply, second, ERROR on your Part. I will say nothing, but let the scripture speak for themselves.
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

that Mystery is now made known to the apostle in their time. but was not that mystery contained in what God said in the begining? listen,
Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

see H. Richard, the error you make is in the fleshly sabbath instead of the Spiritual Sabbath. you didn't know that did you? you didn't know that it's two sabbath, understand "Rest" here, it is the hebrew word,
H7673 שָׁבַת shabath (shaw-ɓath') v.
to repose, i.e. to cease from exertion

yes, "Sabbath". but what is the mystery in the Sabbath of the LORD? "WHAT WAS THE SABBATH/REST FOR".

let's find out, scripture,
Deut 5:14 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

the seventh day is the sabbath of WHO? the LORD thy God, not your, nor mine. keep this in mind.
now why do no work on the LORD seventh day rest? let's get to the mystery.

scripture,
Exod 23:12 Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

H. Richard, did you see the "MYSTERY?" I guess no, so let's reveal it to you. see that word in blue at the end of the verse in Exod 23:12 "refreshed". it's the Hebrew word,
H5314 נָפַשׁ naphash (naw-fash') v.
1. to breathe.
2. (passively) to be breathed upon.

3. (figuratively) to be refreshed (as if by a current of air).
[a primitive root]
KJV: (be) refresh selves (-ed).

notice definition #2, (passively) to be breathed upon. now where have we seen this before?, let me jog your memory.
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

new life, right, now this,
John 20:22 And when he had said this,
he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost. the same meaning for "REFRESH" in Exod 23:12 (NEW LIFE IN THE HOLY GHOST)

NEW LIFE, YES, or the NEW CREATION IN THE HOLY GHOST, (this is the Gospel). what did the Lord Jesus Preached? let's see, John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,
that they may be one, as we are.
be one?

what did the apostle Paul preached?

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and
preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; (one might want to read that again)
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

THROUGH THE SPIRIT? ..... meaning the Holy Ghost,

what did the Lord Jesus preach? scripture,
Mark 1:14 Now after that John was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled,
and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

the KINGDOM of God? What did the apostle Paul Preach? let's see,

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

what did the Lord Jesus do and say? John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

what did Paul Prech? Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

seems like the same gospel to me. (maybe someone else have the religious mind, by the love of the doctrine, and traditions of men). the Gospel is the RESURRECTION, or the "REFRESHING" or the "RESTORING" or the "RESTORATION" of Man, who was dead in sins and tresspass, to everlasting "LIFE". not for the Jews only, no, but for all mandkind who will hear his "GOSPEL".

You have your opinion and I have mine and we are certainly not together on it. Paul said it was HIDDEN since the world began but you say it wasn't. I will believe Paul.

Deut 29:29
29 "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
NKJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have misunderstood me. I did not say that the Holy Spirit sinned. I said that YOU had said that the Holy Spirit sinned because you are calling the breath in Adam the same as in Christ. Is that not what you said?

I didn't read the rest of your comment (above). This first.
first thanks for your reply, second i was very clear. but Error on your part. I never said nor implied that the Holy Spirit sinned. and yes, I'm saying that the same Spirit, the Holy Spirit that is in Adam is in Christ. well scott, if you believe diffrent, question, is the Holy Spirit that was in Adam (the breath of Life) is it a a diffrent or "another" Spirit, please answer.