A message to the Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I have seen your longing to revel that which the prophets have spoke and written unto us of the time in which our Lord returns. But I beseech you my brethren that you return to the work at hand. Being of sound mind, properly dividing the word of God. Not neglecting the anointing you have receive since you first believed. Lead in the fulness of the Spirit that you know gives life and will also lead us into the fullness and knowledge of the days ahead. The things you now speak are scattered a thunder, no less I can't count all of them on all of my hands and feet, how is it that this benefits the Lord in such a time of need. I ask you to speak the Word, to those that are lost and to the building up those who are weak threw the power of the Spirit which now cries from with-in you.

Please my brethren return to the work at hand. For the Lords hand is not short, at the proper time He shall make known the secrets hidden to the glory of those that wait.