A pandemic of the vaccinated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The number of those vaccinated in Victoria in the ICU remains at 0%. These are good signs the vaccines are so far offering more than 90% protection in Victoria.

17674_d265804efcf68dcfb396da8f828556ee.jpg

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 17122

If your not getting a free kebab after 6 jabs then your getting ripped off
I love kebabs, not the Australian made ones, but the Semitic people make great Kebabs, I always go to them and steer clear of Aussies making then as they are dry and taste like trash, I have taken one bight of Aussie ones and tossed them in the bin.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I love kebabs, not the Australian made ones, but the Semitic people make great Kebabs, I always go to them and steer clear of Aussies making then as they are dry and taste like trash, I have taken one bight of Aussie ones and tossed them in the bin.

I come from a diverse neighborhood where great food from around the world was easy to find...
The middle eastern countries are the best kebab makers; Turkish, Lebanese, Afghan and such
Then there are the souvlakis which use unprocessed lamb. Their made by the Greeks...

One of my workmates is from Sydney he says the thing he misses most is a kebab...
There are no ethnic people here in Tassie... Im the only person with a European background at work... LoL...
The only wog... But everyone there is cool... There no Asians here either... Apparently Hobart and Launceston is a bit more multicultural but not here on the north coast... It might be the most Anglo Saxon state in Australia...
Thats fine but i guess i do miss having people from all over the world around me from interesting places with interesting foods...
Ye so the moral of the story is... Don't buy kebabs and souvlakis from Aussies... LoL :D

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more the media gets caught in their manipulating propaganda brainwashing techniques,
The more panicked they will become.
They have lost all control of the narratives. And people are awake or being woken up exponentially.
It's a glorious thing to watch. :)
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are witnessing a pandemic of the vaccinated...
In the northern hemisphere it is mid summer yet we have outbreaks in the vaccinated...
Israel is the country with the most people vaccinated yet their hospitals are filling...
Experts are saying that this "delta variant" has actually come from the vaccinated...
Other countries are giving up on the vaccines and going back to traditional herd immunity...
In Australia we have a string of positive cases but the unvaxed don't do tests so its obviously the vaxed who are testing positive...
The vaccinated are infecting the unvaccinated...

Tens of thousands of people have reportedly died after being jabbed and hundreds of thousands have reported severe side effects... These numbers are only a tiny fraction of the real picture and they are going to increase as spike proteins infest peoples bodies over time.

https://banned.video/watch?id=611280b51213114060e86c70

https://banned.video/watch?id=61116f73fc1da539d6b4a46f

https://banned.video/watch?id=6112cb5f792e05428be4fe69

https://banned.video/watch?id=61107df0ae000937c52d7850

bandicam-2021-08-11-20-58-07-890.jpg

bandicam-2021-08-11-20-58-20-211.jpg

bandicam-2021-08-11-20-58-44-699.jpg

bandicam-2021-08-11-20-59-02-672.jpg

bandicam-2021-08-11-20-59-29-228.jpg

bandicam-2021-08-11-22-13-50-626.jpg

So for everyone who has believed the fake news, why is there a mid-summer pandemic among the vaccinated???
Why are the vaxed dying from covid???
Israel does have a problem with the delta variant, but supposedly the vaccine is effective and helpful. They also took their masks off and that caused the new delta pandemic for them. Read up here: Highly Vaccinated Israel Is Seeing A Dramatic Surge In New COVID Cases. Here's Why

From the article:

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.
The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

The bad news, doctors say, is that half of Israel's seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized were fully vaccinated at least five months ago. Most of them are over 60 years old and have comorbidities. The seriously ill patients who are unvaccinated are mostly young, healthy people whose condition deteriorated quickly.

Israel's daily average number of infections has nearly doubled in the past two weeks and has increased around tenfold since mid-July, approaching the numbers during Israel's peak in the winter. Deaths increased from five in June to at least 248 so far this month. Health officials say that currently 600 seriously ill patients are hospitalized, and they warn they cannot handle more than 1,000 serious infections at the same time.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Studies Find Evidence Of 'Superhuman' Immunity To COVID-19 In Some Individuals

There is something in the second paragraph that I'm posting from this article, which comes from the same source as the article above,
that really caught my eye.. I will highlight it in red.

People who have had a "hybrid" exposure to the virus. Specifically, they were infected with the coronavirus in 2020 and then immunized with mRNA vaccines this year. "Those people have amazing responses to the vaccine," says virologist Theodora Hatziioannou at Rockefeller University, who also helped lead several of the studies. "I think they are in the best position to fight the virus. The antibodies in these people's blood can even neutralize SARS-CoV-1, the first coronavirus, which emerged 20 years ago. That virus is very, very different from SARS-CoV-2."

In fact, these antibodies were even able to deactivate a virus engineered, on purpose, to be highly resistant to neutralization. This virus contained 20 mutations that are known to prevent SARS-CoV-2 antibodies from binding to it. Antibodies from people who were only vaccinated or who only had prior coronavirus infections were essentially useless against this mutant virus. But antibodies in people with the "hybrid immunity" could neutralize it.

a virus engineered, on purpose, to be highly resistant to neutralization

I find that DISTURBING..
20 mutations....
Hybrid Immunity..

just saying..
Hugs

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
New Studies Find Evidence Of 'Superhuman' Immunity To COVID-19 In Some Individuals

There is something in the second paragraph that I'm posting from this article, which comes from the same source as the article above,
that really caught my eye.. I will highlight it in red.

People who have had a "hybrid" exposure to the virus. Specifically, they were infected with the coronavirus in 2020 and then immunized with mRNA vaccines this year. "Those people have amazing responses to the vaccine," says virologist Theodora Hatziioannou at Rockefeller University, who also helped lead several of the studies. "I think they are in the best position to fight the virus. The antibodies in these people's blood can even neutralize SARS-CoV-1, the first coronavirus, which emerged 20 years ago. That virus is very, very different from SARS-CoV-2."

In fact, these antibodies were even able to deactivate a virus engineered, on purpose, to be highly resistant to neutralization. This virus contained 20 mutations that are known to prevent SARS-CoV-2 antibodies from binding to it. Antibodies from people who were only vaccinated or who only had prior coronavirus infections were essentially useless against this mutant virus. But antibodies in people with the "hybrid immunity" could neutralize it.

a virus engineered, on purpose, to be highly resistant to neutralization

I find that DISTURBING..
20 mutations....
Hybrid Immunity..

just saying..
Hugs

Satan masqueardes as an angel of light...
But now, Satan is in full view, his not even hiding anymore

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The numbers in Britain are proving that the Astra Zeneca vaccine don't work

bandicam 2021-09-11 19-48-08-837.jpg

The numbers in America prove the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don't work

bandicam 2021-09-11 19-48-20-850.jpg

Yet Biden has ordered all companies with over 100 employees to vax them or receive hefty fines
Extortion - "Do this or we'll destroy your business"
Yet another criminal act from our governments

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte