A Prophecy To the Church of U.S.A

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I post this for reading purposes only not as an endorsement of its validityI know nothing of this prophet and what his credentials are. .................................................................................................A prophecy for To the Churches U.S.A Don't you believe any of the false prophets who preached to you after 9/11 saying it was not a judgment of God.... Two days before 9/11 happened, a dear friend of mine, a very saintly prophet of God, was taken up in the spirit to Heaven. And while he stood before the presence of the Almighty God, the Lord Jesus Christ called forth for a mighty, powerful angel. He came and stood before the Lord Jesus Christ. And a fiery torch was given to this angel. As soon as the angel held the torch, he became enflamed (engulfed) with fire from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet. And then, the command was given to the angel, GO FORTH! And cast this fire down upon the nations of the world. And the angel and this prophet came down, and they stood in the mid-heavens. And the angel told him, now see what happens. And the angel took the fiery torch in his hand and cast down fires in several parts of the earth. And when the fires were thrown, the angel told him, From now onward, there will be bombings, fires and destructions in many, many nations around the world. That (vision) was (given to this prophet) on the seventh of September (of 2001). On the eighth of September, when he was conducting a fasting and prayer meeting in his church, the same angel came and stood by his side again, and repeated into his ear, audibly, word for word, every event that he saw the previous day. And the angel commanded him, Now, declare to your church everything that you saw and you heard. And with great fear and trembling, he shared what he saw and what he heard. And they all prayed. Several days later came the judgment upon America. It was not an ordinary terrorist attack. If you read in the Old Testament, the five books of Moses, every time Israel would go away, go astray from the commandments and laws of God, the Bible says very clearly, God will turn her enemies against her. The hornets and the wild beasts will be let loose to come and create havoc in the land of Israel among the Israelites. If God can do that to the chosen nation, the chosen people, how much more YOU? God removed his protective cover, removed his protective hand, because you constantly turned your back against the Almighty God. I was supposed to speak with you about the crucified life, as I mentioned last night. But today, as I was here during the worship service, an angel of the Lord came and stood before me, and he told me to do something else. That is what is happening right now. Exodus 34:5 onwards..."And the Lord passed by before Him and proclaimed, The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in goodness and truth. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin. And that will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, to the third and to the fourth generation." more......http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~revival/warning-usa.html

Fox

Feb 7, 2007
(He is a widely-known evangelist in the Indian subcontinent, I understand, who converted from Hinduism to Christianity when he was a teenager.)

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Hello KrissIve never heard of him either,but I would like to point out that he made reference to the rapture,also he stated that their was only one Church that Christ found no fault with(Smyrna)when in fact thier was two,the other being Philly.I point these out to say this,would not a true prophet of God know that the rapture is a false doctrine,and that there were two Chruches that Christ found no fault with?Just something that made me say hmmmm