A Seventh Day Sabbath Perspective on the Fall Feasts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

A Seventh Day Sabbath Perspective on the ‘Fall Feasts’
Notice one massive error above! Kindly remember though the very scheme above has been my first attempt at explaining my NEW understanding of the Seventh Day Sabbaths' constituent part in and of the 'Fall Feasts' that made up the OT "Seventh Month". So notice the error I made in the 'calendar scheme' above!

The error is:-
upload_2021-10-9_10-25-31.png

See new explaining post #19 DV

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The last and eighth day of the Feast of Tabernacles was "memorial" of "when I brought them OUT of Egypt" on the third day of the Passover of Yahweh, the Sabbath of the LORD. In the exodus it was the Seventh Day Sabbath for that reason written in the Fourth Commandment. The Fall Feasts mirror the Spring Feasts. And Christ fulfilled both these OT prophetic feasts to the day and hour.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
174859977_10209132914876239_419179021005651467_n.jpg

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
But the original Sabbath was instituted at Creation to show that Creator rested from His creative work. The Ten commandments were given at Sinai because the people had been away from The LORD so long that they had the Law rehashed to them. Jesus does fulfill the feasts, but those are distinct from the 7th Day Sabbath. God would not have put anything ceremonial in the Ten commandments.

The above RADICALLY changes all my previous views about the Fall Feasts.
The Spring festivals around Passover were ruled, meaning, FIXED by sun and moon to days, months, seasons of years, and resultantly the DATES of relevant days, months and seasons floated through the days of the seven-days-WEEK of creation.
Six months each of 30 days would give 180 'religious calendar' days.
The exodus passover began with and on "the first day of the First Month for you, Israel" - 1 Abib when the first slither of the new moon became visible. Fourteen days after, passover was KILLED.
So any days of any months could coincide or not with any days of the week.
And so would the first day of the Seventh Month, IF the Seventh Month had not started instead, independently of seasons and or years ON AND WITH the Seventh Day Sabbath OF THE LORD GOD!
Now Leviticus 23:24 is clear and unambiguous,
Ye shall receive SABBATH:-
memorial Ex.20:8 Dt.5:15;
-of-blow-of-trumpet Ex.19:16-20; 20:8,16;
holy-convocation Gn.3:8; 1:2,3;
no servile work cf. Ex.20:10;
offering by fire offered the LORD Gn.3:21
---all attributes of "The day The Seventh Day Sabbath OF THE LORD your GOD".

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Six months each of 30 days would give 180 'religious calendar' days.
The exodus passover began with and on "the first day of the First Month for you, Israel" - 1 Abib when the first slither of the new moon became visible. Fourteen days later, passover was “KILLED on the fourteenth day of the month”.
So any days of any months could coincide or not with any days of the week.
And so would the first day of the Seventh Month, IF the Seventh Month had not started instead, independently of seasons and or years ON AND WITH the Seventh Day Sabbath OF THE LORD GOD!
Now Leviticus 23:24 is clear and unambiguous,
Ye shall receive SABBATH:-
memorial Ex.20:8 Dt.5:15;
-of-blow-of-trumpet Ex.19:16-20; 20:8,16;
holy-convocation Gn.3:8; 1:2,3;
no servile work cf. Ex.20:10;
offering by fire offered the LORD Gn.3:21
---all attributes of "The day The Seventh Day Sabbath OF THE LORD your GOD".

All right.
Now, we know that Israel came up and out of Egypt on the Seventh Day Sabbath of the LORD, the Seventh Day having been made Law in the Fourth of the Ten Commandments just after the exodus. And we know Israel came up out of the Red Sea and was "planted" on Promised shore "the third day" of "three days thick darkness".
So if "the third day" was the Sabbath, the second day of the three days was the day before the Sabbath, the Sixth Day of the week when "that which remained" of the passover was "burned with fire or INTERRED; and that brought the day before, "the first day (of the 'three days') they KILLED the passover", on the Fifth Day of the week (Thursday).
We also know - it is Written, the passover was killed "on the fourteenth day of the First Month".
We now can draw up the passover calendar which says, "This is the First Month for you", Israel, and extend it to the Seventh Month.
Will we get 180 days at the end of the first six months of the year for Israel?

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So at the end of the 365 days solar year, the Feasts and Seventh Day Sabbaths Calendar have 6 buffer days to ensure Israel’s Bible Calendar (as above) was forever consistent.

I happily and thankfully give up my old views on the dating and naming and analysis and what have you concerning the Fall Festivals, 28 September 2021.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Cruden’s Concordance:-

(The Jews reckoned by the year of 360 days, and in all probability made an adjustment by adding a thirteenth month occasionally. They had two New Years, the civil, in Tisri (October), and the Sacred, in Abib or Nisan, the month in which they left Egypt under Moses. The following table gives the months in order, beginning with the Sacred New Year. The numbers in parenthesis are those of the months according to the civil reckoning, and the modern names given are approximately the corresponding months according to our calendar. The exact period in modern terms differ each year)
upload_2021-9-28_19-32-11.png
The <probability> of an <adjustment> made <by adding a thirteenth month occasionally>, becomes a totally unnecessary improbability which through the centuries hasn’t helped finding certainty or consistency. No one has ever found a concrete example of this in essence obscurity of a ‘thirteenth month added’ while the very supposition of its ‘probability’ has been a constant cause for the universal misunderstanding of the ‘holy days’ found in Leviticus 23 about the Fall ‘holy days, feasts and sabbaths’.

No, of the four “days” or “sabbath days” that occurred during the Seventh Month, only the Day of Atonement was not the Seventh Day Sabbath, or a “feast”.

And that is why all three days, the first and fifteenth days of the month as well as the seventh day of dwelling in booths the eighth day of the feast of Tabernacles inclusive of its “first day” the booths were built on, were each a ‘double-sabbath’, 'shabbath-shabbathon', the “feast sabbath” coinciding with and “besides the Sabbaths of the LORD”.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Facebook

clip_image002.png

Just now ·
Correction 20221018 ERROR!!
The 8th and 15th of the Seventh Month were Seventh Day Sabbaths; the 10th, Day of Atonement, was "the in-between-(high)-sabbath".

21m ·

Acts 13:42c "the (next or) in-between-Sabbath" implies two consecutive Seventh Day Sabbaths, one before and one ending that week.

40m ·

Acts 13 fulfilled the Leviticus 23 high priestly ministration in the most holy on the high-day-sabbath of the day of atonement.

Just now ·

"Blindness in part is come to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles' (blindness) be come in/to fullness" – from bad to worse.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
All ‘spring’ as well as ‘fall sabbaths’ of Israel, Exodus 12-15 Leviticus 23, only occasionally fell on the Seventh Day Sabbath of the LORD GOD, until Jesus God’s Anointed One would fulfil them ALL by the SACRIFICE of Himself.

Both ‘spring’ and ‘fall sabbaths’ of Israel, after Jesus The Anointed had fulfilled them, would always, and always asthe Lordly Day of the Lord”, “without the works of the law”, fall “on the weekly Sabbath”.

So being from the former dispensation “all things had been made new” because our Lord Jesus Christ “according to the Scriptures . the third day . on the Sabbath . THIS SAME JESUS . from the dead did RISE.” Matthew 27:62 to 28:1-4 1Corinthians 15:4 Acts 2:32.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Like the Jews with their 'Sabbath PRINCIPLE' of "WHAT IS LAWFUL on the Sabbath" instead of "CHRIST THE ESSENCE of the Sabbath", "SON OF MAN LORD of the Sabbath",
the time of the Gentiles' blindness is come to fullness in the 'Sabbath PRINCIPLE' dogma of SUNDAY in place of the LORD’S SABBATH.

Six of the one halve a dozen of the other.
Both are contrariness to Scripture that INSTANTLY MUST BE RESISTED AS DIABOLIC
(Bunyan)

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Sabbath Belongs TO THE LORD.
But
the only mission and goal of the Church of Christ, of its preaching, its teaching, its proclamation and its propaganda, aims at nothing short of evacuating, abolishing and banishing the Seventh Day Sabbath OF THE LORD GOD, from Christianity, and to eradicate it completely, and in its place to introduce and elevate and glorify to godly status and honour the Sunday, and establish this pagan no-god superstitiously venerated to every extremity in vainglory and pride, and enforce it upon all as Christian AND UNIVERSAL day of worship and devotion to EVERY RELIGION existing on earth -- DOING IT WITH ONE PERVERSION OF SCRIPTURE AT ITS DEEPEST AND PROFOUNDEST BASIS : THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST FROM THE DEAD ON THE SABBATH.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
A Seventh Day Sabbath Perspective on the ‘Fall Feasts’

Error see post #1, explained,
Notice one massive error above! Kindly remember though the very scheme above has been my first attempt at explaining my NEW understanding of the Seventh Day Sabbaths' constituent part in and of the 'Fall Feasts' that made up the OT "Seventh Month". So notice the error I made in the 'calendar scheme' above!

The error is:-
18582_9cd96b20fbab9a87961e1b76a7ca8a91.png

The error obviously is that I wrote <<shabbath-shabbathon 3x>> highlighted red on yellow, while Leviticus 23:27-32 contains "BONE-DAY - Etsem-Yom" three times, while it contains the Descriptive, "shabbathon"-‘interval in between Sabbaths’ Acts 13:42, only once.
Hence:
upload_2021-10-9_11-8-9.png

in the life of, not Jesus, but in the life of His Body The CHURCH, as DV I will show a.s.a.p..

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Let’s try at least now, talk, Bible talk!

Christians do not like ‘new light’. In fact, they have, from the very nature of their humanness, to resist new light, and virtually have always arrived at the point where they reject new light, almost always never having studied ‘new light’ in the light of Scripture.

My whole life have I devoted to polemical Bible study, and were it possible I would avoid describing my polemics as specific Sabbath Apologetics. However, sorry, I do not like to use great or smart words to explain my attempts at writing about Biblical things. After a long lifetime of writing I know well enough the cruelty Christian distrust entails. I’m not even a small fish in a big ocean; I’m more like a noisome pollutant in the fish-ponds and sink water of the acclaimed theological giants of my own time, especially in my “own country”.

Where were they—the many? If still alive—the few, where are they? There even have been the scorners turned into plagiarists! Where are you? There have been the Real Me with My Names who went into hiding under pseudonyms TO BEG anonymously from BIGGER big-shots than themselves for support against and protection from me, God’s poor simpleton plumber wannabe Biblestudent.

So far I haven’t spoken Bible talk, just again have wasted breath on irksome loathsomeness to Christians for sure.

Has it been necessary to explain better, things like “BONE-DAY”–‘Etsem-Yom’; “WEEK-interval”–‘shabbathon’; ‘That Day-great-day-of-sabbath-of feast’—and many other Bible but BURIED Bible facts and truths?

MANY things which gave God me no life no one would have dreamt of?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What now, would I believe concerning 'The Great Day of Atonement' that would be different from what I before believed?

First, the appellant 'The Great Day of Atonement' is not exactly Scripture; at least, Leviticus 23 does not call it 'Great' or 'Great Day'. Where 'Great' or 'Great Day' came form I do not know. The 10th may have been made of a great day for Israel; in fact still is. But that makes no difference, it still isn't Scripture.
And the Seventh Day Adventists must take special note. Their BIGGEST MOST FACE SAVING ERROR AND HERESY, 'The Great Day of Atonement in Heaven', is not even a joke in bad taste; it's an insult to God Who is Love, the Almighty, and mocks JESUS' ONCE FOREVER MAKING PEACE BY THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN.