Advanced Spiritual Warfare: Knowing Thy Enemy Part 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In part one we, went over Faith, and I hit some people with a pool noodle of Truth, unless they were a liberal theologian.....in that case, it just gets worse. Not for us, for them. Some of this gets kind of heavy, and it may take a sense of humor to get through. For example, Isaac means "Laughter." Given someone was experiencing God suddenly, they may have broken out in laughter, or given someone went deep into faith, and did something hard, like Noah, and it rained, they may have laughed some.....and potentially got drunk.

Previous Post: Advanced Spiritual Warfare: Knowing Thy Enemy Part 1

The Holy Spirit is a teacher and a councilor. Given someone is experiencing God, and they have the Holy Spirit, part one, may have been all they needed to get started. That was it. No special books, no Alex Jones, no secret societies, just the Holy Ghost. Does someone need more? Christianity is a social religion. People pool together their stories and testimonies so that everyone comes out with greater understanding. Given Manonfire63 has experienced a lot of Spiritual Warfare, when he gives his testimony, many people may grow in understanding, and they become stronger, and do not have to necessarily experience the same things. Someone may be able to build on the testimony and understanding.

What is Mysticism?

Given I used the term "Christian Mysticism" around Catholics, many regular Catholics may have thought "Those people who are in a category that I am not." The Catholic Church has had a mysticism, and some the Mystics were Saints, possibly who experienced things like "The Ecstasies."

Catholic Encyclopedia: The Ecstasies.

Given I were to talk to a variety of Protestants about "Christian Mysticism" they may have thought "Freemason," "Occult," "Gnostic," "Yuck!"

Mysticism Definition - Someone has been receiving some cause and effect with the Spiritual.

Every Christian growing in Faith, may have become some form of Christian Mystic, experiencing God.

A Protestant pastor wrote a long sermon, and gets in the Holy Spirit, and feels God is speaking through him. He is living in the moment. That may have been a mystical experience. He may have been a Christian Mystic receiving cause and effect with the Spiritual in a way that brings meaning to the God's Living Word. An Exorcist Exorcised a Spirit. He was receiving some sort of cause and effect with the Spiritual. He may have been a Christian Mystic. It doesn't stop there though. A variety of people have had Mystical Experiences who may not have been Christians. The Bible doesn't say "Only Christians have cause and effect experiences with Spirits." There were false prophets of the Bible. God warns he will send false prophets to test who may have been able to show signs and perform miracles. (Deuteronomy 13) Pharaoh had court sorcerers who could reproduce many of the miracles God had Moses perform, and there were Mediums in the Bible.

Not everyone who says to me, 'LORD, LORD,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' (Matthew 7:21-23)

To get into "Advanced Spiritual Warfare" someone needs to have a relationship with God. We do not need Alex Jones, the Holy Ghost is a teacher and a councilor. Given someone was receiving some cause and effect with the Spiritual? What spirit? God has good plans. Did someone receive something that felt wrong? May have been the wrong spirit. God is love. God's love is fatherly. God is Holy and Separate from sin.

The basis of how I ended up learning of Spiritual Warfare, and being shepherded into it by God was:
  • Receiving a calling around the age of 30. (Which may not need to happen for everyone, but is worth mentioning.)
  • Understanding "The Power of the Tongue" and working to not speak any lies, or exaggerations.
  • I started with Kingdom Watchers, which has been a great starting point for your average Christian. Link: Kingdom Watchers Kingdom of God.
  • I didn't hate the Catholics.
  • I don't know. God knows. I was teachable.
Why is it important to not hate the Catholics? Given Vatican II, there are Christians outside the Catholic Church, which was a big step for Catholics, but given a Protestant was growing in Faith, they may have hit some walls on being "Anti-Catholic" and stubborn. History didn't start at Martin Luther. God has had a Well of Saints or Martyrs. To get to higher levels, we don't hate the Catholics, we don't know, God knows, and we work to build the Kingdom of God. Working to build the Kingdom of God may mean the Greater Church comes back together.

Given someone was reading "Kingdom Watchers" and understood that The Kingdom of God has particular values, who or what has been most standing in the way of those Kingdom Values?

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Power of the Tongue:

Who has Satan been? Satan has been a liar and a thief. In the Bible, Moses lead the the Hebrews out of Egypt. They went to Mount Sinai. Moses goes away for 40 days and nights to consult God. When he came back there was a false idol, a golden calf, and the Hebrew people were associating things that God did.......they saw the miracles........they were associating things God did with a false idol they created.

Enduring Spiritual Theme: God is God who cannot be controlled. Pagans made gods to control something.

I started developing the Power of the Tongue in 2014. I felt I was a pretty honest person previously. I found that I was prone to exaggerations and told half truths at times. I worked to remove those from my speech. That took a couple months. At the time, I may have been perceiving through God's Spirit, and God's Spirit came upon me strongly. He was teaching me. I started using the word "May" a lot. I had been using the word may previously, and starting writing in preposition supposition form, before I was called by God, for reasons I did not fully understand at the time, but being called by God, and being in God spirit, understanding came. I had right answers.

God yo-yoed me back and forth, trying to write things out publicly over the internet. Writing God "Will" do something, may have been making a prophecy and/or setting God into something in the positive, which may have been a negative, given it was willful like someone was trying to control God, and not being meek before God. God "May" do something may be giving God permission. I don't know. I don't know like Socrates.

Years later, I found the Blind Boys of Alabama song "The Last Time." God may have taught someone around their congregation something similar? Who has Satan been? A liar and a thief? The Rolling Stones took the song, and wrote something similar......similar to Led Zeppelin. Both bands have been known for being into the occult, which we may get into later.

Last edited:

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Where did Manonfire63 come from, and what does it mean?

Around fall-winter 2013-2014, started to receive Eyes to See and Ears to Hear from God. (Ezekiel 12:2)(Proverbs 20:12)(Matthew 13:15) Growing up listen to classic rock, driving around with my dad, I may have grown to have liked a lot of songs. I may not have put much thought into the lyrics, and especially and spiritual associations with said lyrics. I started receiving Eyes to See and Ears to Hear from God.

February 2014, I started a Twitter. I called myself "Man of fire." I liked the song "Man on Fire" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. I saw it like King David dancing before The Lord. (2 Samuel 6) I started tweeting songs in a teaching way with a few words for people to key into some things. As a Certified Teacher who cares about his students, I was working to protect them and shepherd people towards God, and away from disaster and bad things. That would be ""Man on Fire" The Movie with Danzel Washington, and I am "Not Jesus" like "Not Jesus" the song. Not The Messiah, the Christ. Not everything has to fit 100%, it just has to be close.

I ended up on Fire prophetically. I ended up hitting everything. I liked to illustrate this with a Larry Byrd Highlight Video. It came easy. If I was struggling, and it did not come easy, God was telling me to slow down or teaching me something. The Holy Ghost flows. I could chain various Youtube videos together be they songs or short clips in ways to tell stories or to show or teach something in profound ways.

"I Kill Giants." Naked and Famous

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:3)

"Young Blood" Naked and Famous.

God set me up to see a lot of things towards giving testimony, and leading people into understanding. Manonfire started off as something I felt or saw at the time. It became more. God works in particular ways, and God set me up to be online for some prophetic things.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why is it important to not hate the Catholics?
Christians must always make a clear distinction between Catholics (adherents and member of the Catholic Church) and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Catholics are to be loved as everyone else, but the false teachings of their church are to be hated. And this is biblical. All false teaching undermines God's truth, and can lead people to Hell.

Reactions: Nancy

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians must always make a clear distinction between Catholics (adherents and member of the Catholic Church) and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Catholics are to be loved as everyone else, but the false teachings of their church are to be hated. And this is biblical. All false teaching undermines God's truth, and can lead people to Hell.

I may be able to point out some things that God has shown me that may have been wrong at the Council of Ephesus. I personally, I worked to stay out of Denominational bigotry. It has been hard enough to show or prove what God called me to do. Some people have been Protestant or Catholic by tradition similar to someone liking a Football team.

Through an understanding of The Spiritual and Spiritual Law, denominational issues may be resolved in meekness to God. (Psalms 1:1-4)

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started a Twitter Page in February 2014. As far as being knowledgeable about The Bible and the Spiritual, I may have been average, at best, for an average Christian Church goer who had been brought up in the Church. I received a calling from God, and was taught through God's Spirit.

Given someone has questions about any of the following that I am about to post, please ask, and do so respectfully, please. There are reasonable answers.

The following was originally posted May 23, 2014 on Facebook Page Champions for Christ. I had tweeted various Governments and Government entities on YouTube prior to, and left a Tweet with a Facebook Page link with "For more, go here" more or less.

In May 2014, started out with posting "I am not Jesus." That particular song came out while I was in high school. As a Christian, hearing it on the radio, I felt it was kind of blasphemous, and didn't care for it. Serving God in 2014, I saw something else. I was not Jesus. Not the Messiah. Not the Christ. A day after posting said song I learned more things, referencing the song, and "2 Kings 2." Given some Apocalyptic figure, God may have left signs and clues for him to follow.

It depends on how much someone wants and how fast. Some of it may have been more appropriate at the time. Also, there was a learning curve.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Manonfire63.........I saw some memes with Jesus riding a raptor shooting a lot of guns..........

Exactly. Did you find any of that prior to 2014? If not, you may have found more of the source. Not that I did those memes. Mankind is like God's vineyard, and something may have gone down the grapevine.

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following was originally posted on Christianforums.com. It was posted a day or so after "Avengers Infinity War" came out. Given someone was on Ifunny.....that was part of the way I was growing in faith. Day to day, things I had done for God may have made it on to Ifunny. You saw some meme's with Shrek or Jesus with the Infinity Gauntlet? Why?

Kingdom of God: Infinity War

For today, I am Skrek. Why Skrek? The Spiritual or Principalities have layers. It has layers like the atmosphere. Some of these layers have been like God's Clothes. (The Emperors New Clothes?) We shouldn't expose the Father's nakedness? (Genesis 9) Someone pulling back the layers for you, so you can see, may be an Ogre.

Shrek beats up Thanos. Shrek takes the Infinity Gauntlet like a warrior from the Iliad taking the armor of a Hero he vanquished as a trophy. Skrek now has The Soul Stone. What exactly is The Soul Stone and what does it do?

Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' (Matthew 22:37)

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.(Deuteronomy 6:5)

Christians are to love The Lord their God with their Heart and Soul. Before Christ, this may have come partially in the form of Nationalism. Jacob's name was changed to Israel. God Almighty is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Isaac was a child of promise. God promised Abraham sons. Isaac is special. David defending Israel against Goliath was an act of National pride and patriotism. It was an act of love and faith with God. Loving God with your heart and soul, in terms of the Old Testament, may have come in the form of identity, like identity politics, how someone identifies and sees themselves. It was tied to a form of Nationalism.

In Ezekiel 23, Israel and Judah are like two sisters God married. They prostituted themselves with foreign gods and foreign nations. That is multiculturalism. Someone with a heart for God is Zealous like David was. Zealous in defending his brothers and his God. Love of money is the root of all evil, and those looking to make money with foreigners or looking for foreign titles or foreign acceptance would be a multiculturalist and prone to sin and idolatry to fit in? Jesus is a Bridegroom looking for a Bride. Men are to love their wives as God loved the Church. The Church is said to be a Bride for Christ.

Identity has a lot to do with the make up of the soul. Where is someone's heart and soul? Someone should identify themselves as a Child of God. They should work to build The Kingdom of God. That is where their soul should be. The Counter Culture is Satanic and based on Marxism and Crowley. It works to splinter and divide man, divide nations, divide the Church. Christians should reject it zealously.

Men who tend to love God and love God's law tend to be traditional people and Nationalists. In Britain, for example, a lot of the coronation of the King or Queen and the symbolism is based on Prophet Samuel and the Anointing of King Saul like the King of Britain is God's Anointed. The Queen is God's Anointed and the head of the State Church, the Anglican Church? Love of God for many British would look like Traditional Nationalism? Multiculturalism would be like drinking a harlots wine? (Ezekiel 23)(Revelations 17)

The head of man is Christ, the head of woman is her husband. (1 Corinthians 11:3)

Christ is to man as man is to woman. (1 Corinthians 11:3) The head of man is Christ. The head of woman is her husband. God is said to have married Israel or Jerusalem in the Old Testament. The Greater Church is a bride for Christ.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her (Ephesians 5:25)

There is a 16 year old girl. She starts dating. She has a boyfriend. This is her first boyfriend. She loves him. They end up in sin together. She molds and changes for him. She sees the two of them as a couple. She works to build an identity as a couple. Her identity is shaped by the relationship. As she is shaping their identity together, and because they were in sin, they became "one flesh," she has a Soul Tie. Their souls are tied together.

He dumps her after a 9 months. He didn't really take the relationship that seriously, and may be headed for an extended adolescence. The US Government says he is not a man till age 26 for reasons to do with Healthcare, and he may not understand responsibility and manhood and know who he is due to a variety of factors till around that time anyway. He wasn't ready for that type of commitment.

The 16 year old girl is now a hurt woman. She is damaged. She has to build an identity outside of that relationship. She hates her ex. She ends up a feminist. She wants a career, and she hates men. Her identity around feminism starts to form. That is what she is loving with her soul and her heart.

In college she meets has a new boyfriend. He doesn't like all that feminist stuff. She likes him. Her plan is to be married by 25. Her biological clock is ticking, and he came along at the right time. She drops a lot of the feminist identity to forge a new identity with that relationship.

Kingdom of God

The Avengers movie came out recently. Someone has The Soul Stone. Given someone had the Soul Stone, he could make Captain American a Captain Russia. Captain America's Identity and what he loves and fights for is tied to his patriotism and love of country, what he loves with his soul. It is tied to the pre-Counter Culture value system of what makes a man. With the Soul Stone, someone could make Captain America Captain Russia. His identity and what he loves is changed. How Captain America perceives himself is changed.

When David defended God and Israel against Goliath, he Loved God and Israel with his Heart and Soul. David is a Patriot. God in the Bible is God of Israel, Isaac, and Jacob, God of David's Ancestors who lead his people out of Egypt and slavery. God gave David victory over the lions and bears that would try to steal David's lambs away as he was shepherding. Surely that Philistine stood no chance?

As Christians we are Children of God. Christianity is transformational. Someone accepts in the Spirit of God, and is baptized. They become part of The Body of Christ. The Family of believers. They become a Child of God. That means something. As a Christian, they are important, and play a role in the Body. They should love God with their Heart and Soul. My Father has a House.

Song: "In my Father's House." All are welcome.

We are neither Jew nor Gentile. God will take a servant who fears him from any Nation. God likes Glory. Would you like to work to bring God Glory or work for God's Glory?

Songs from for The Kingdom of God: Infinity War sound track:

"Spoon Man"

"Green Machine."

"Off the Side of the Road"

"Neo's Ballroom Blitz"