Annopolis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi will this bring on the Isaiah war ,to divide the land and curse the ones dividing the land.Why,Isaiah 17,10 Because thou hast forgotten the god of thy salvation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I think it either will not happen and if it does I think you could be right God will never allow Jerusalem to be divided and his holiest place to go back to the Arabs after giving the Israeli's the win in 6 day war to reunite his city in 1967

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Ezekiel 7 25 When terror comes, they will seek peace, but there will benone. Jeremiah 6,14 they dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious, peace peace they say when there is no peace.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Isaiah 28,20 the bed is too short to stretch out, the blanket too narrow to wrap around you.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
kRISS.... I think you could be right OOO the apple of gods eye is Jerusalem . The land of Israel is gods land , the land is his for his peaple the jews

rant

Nov 22, 2007
If you mean Damascus gone ya,and behold at eveningtide trouble, and before the morning he is not.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Hi Pariah, We are all up in the air what happens to the US, but Bush is playing a game with god . God said Israel is his land you play with it and you will get burnt. Thats not my words its gods.

Pariah

Nov 10, 2007
Hi rant,I hear ya. Just wondering how God will punish or what it takes to warrant punishment of the fire from the wrath of God.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Someone sent me this Email thought you all might like to read it It does remind us of what happens when the US goes against God...................................................................................DAVID & STEPHANIE HERZOGTHE GLORY ZONE NEWSD.H.M.EXTREMELY URGENT! USA IN GREAT DANGER THIS WEEK!This is the most urgent email we have sent so far. We have just returned from speaking inside the U.N. in New York last week. Here is what is happening right now in the Spirit and the warning for the USA this week.ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND MEETING: PLAN: The U.S. is hosting a 3 day meeting in Anapolis, Maryland called a "Peace Summit." We have been receiving great and severe warning from the Lord concerning this meeting for the entire USA. In a nutshell the USA is leading the pack in pressuring Israel during this meeting to:1) Divide Jerusalem and give the Temple Mount to the Muslims2) To cede all of Judea and Samaria and allow the establishment of an Arab terrorist state called Palestine with Jerusalem as its capital. ("West Bank" is the biblical Judea and Samaria, the heartland of Israel promised to the Jewish people by God's everlasting covenant.)3) To give Palestinians control of the mountain ridge overlooking Israel, placing all the large population centers within range of Katusha rockets.4) To expel hundreds of thousands of Jews from their cities in Israel, thus changing the entire demographics of the nation of Israel.Every time the USA has attempted to pressure Israel to give up covenant land we have had direct results of disaster with hours and days, often within 24 hours.The last time I felt such a heavy burden for the USA was in the summer of 2005. The US pressured Israel to follow through in evacuating thousands of Jews from Gaza and to give it up. As I watched this unfold a sense of impending judgment was felt. I told my wife and friends that something BIG was about to happen and that we needed to pray for God's mercy. Shortly after we were driving through New Orleans. We were living in Florida at the time. During this time God led us to leave the southeast and move back to Arizona. As we drove across the country we were told to not stay the night in New Orleans but to pray for mercy not fully understanding why. When we arrived in Arizona we turned on the news to discover we had just escaped Hurricane Katrina by a few days and saw the devastation. The Lord showed us that this was a direct result of "cause and affect" due to Israel being pressured by the US to give up land. To this day there are still homeless Jews living in hotels, tents and from place to place across Israel as they lost everything in Gaza, the same holds true for thousands of people that used to live in New Orleans. There are many parallels including the fact that Gaza's loss had the same direct impact on the Israeli ecomony as New Orleans did to the US economy due to the fact and Gaza was a major agricultural region for Israel.Another time I felt this strange sense was on 2 other occasions. One was when President Bush announced he would be the first President to give the "Palestinians" a homeland by dividing the God given land of Israel. When I heard this my spirit was greatly saddened. Within 24 hours 911 hit. Another time he spoke these same words while we were visiting Israel. The next day the Space Shuttle blew up with an Israeli and US astronauts on board. The headlines were that the Space Shuttle divided and separated in mid- air over the city of "Palestine, Texas." This was another major wake-up call concerning this issue. Several days later while in Jerusalem I had a dream in which I met Pres. Bush and I told him that I had fasted and prayed for him to be elected during his first election but that the Lord is telling him to please not divide Jerusalem or judgment would fall on the USA. As I said this tears welled up in my eyes in the dream and Pres. Bush put his hands on my shoulder as he also started to tear for a brief moment. The Lord opened the door for me to pray inside the White House, first the East Wing and shortly after the Lord opened up the west wing for us to pray in the oval office, press room and other key rooms. The same prayer and declaration came into our spirit not knowing what was going on behind the scenes, praying that the US would not succeed as the nation that accomplished the dividing of Israel.Recently the Lord told me to go into the U.N. and declare the glory of God, and also declare that confusion come to those in the U.N. that are also greatly influencing the division of Israel. We went in as God supernaturally opened the door immediately after God spoke this word to me and did exactly that and we felt a major rumbling in the Spirit. Not understanding fully at the time how the U.N. was so key in all of these, we now know. The "Peace Summit" is planned for November 27-29. November 29 is exactly 60 years to the day when the UN first voted to partition (divide) the land of Israel under the British control at the time. What is re-occuring is using the same plan that originated with the UN and have it occur on the same day, thus the reason the Lord sent us into the U.N. to blow the trumpet. When Britain agreed to divide the land, England lost every colony worldwide starting with losing the influence and control it had over Israel. Now America is the key player that calls the shots and tells Israel what it can and cannot do. We really need to pray and fast the next 3 days like never before.The Bible clearly talks about impending judgment on any nation that would divide the land of Israel.Joel 3:2 "...there I will deal with and execute judgment upon them for My people and My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided up My land." The Bible goes on in explaining that the land of Israel was given by God not man to the Jewish people.Psalm 105:9, "Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath with Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant; saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance."At this moment the full power of the United States is doing every thing in it's power to succeed at dividing the land of Israel and Jerusalem this week. We as a nation are on a major collision course with God Himself and His covenant with Israel even though we are also the greatest nation with the most blessings, more Christian influence and more lovers of God and Israel among its citizens than any other nation, yet no nation has ever touched the apple of His eye without severe and quick retribution. We love the USA and are so burdened for the harvest of souls and this nation that I was born and grew up in allowing me to be saved at a very young age due to the gospel being freely preached to us.Recently I spoke at a conference in Wisconsin as I began to share with the people about this concern and about our U.N. meeting that was coming up, I shared that major shaking was coming and it could come in many forms and that I felt there was something this time with earthquakes. After the meeting I had some time alone with the Bob Jones, one of the few high level prophetic voices alive today. I shared my concern and asked him what he believed could happen if America helped divide Israel. He very clearly told me that if the USA were to succeed that there would very likely be the physical division of the land of America in a major earthquake along the New Madrid Fault that runs exactly through the center of the country all the way from Chicago to Missisippi. He said that he prophesied this many years ago that it would happen but that this is what could be the thing that ignites it. Today I received emails from 2 totally different ministries that mentioned this same possibility concerning the New Madrid Fault Line dividing our nation. The true mature prophetic ministries should be hearing God speak about something as earthshaking and important as this. Those prophetic voices called to sound the trumpet who do not warn God's people about what is happening or who seem to not have any revelation concerning Israel's connection to America, revival and harvest and the nations need to ask God to take off the blinders or the "busyness" of ministry that have caused them to lose their prophetic edge. God does nothing but that he first reveals it to his servants or prophets. We are actually very shocked that there are not many more voices that seem to hear God's voice not even hinting, speaking or writing their followers on the importance of this matter and to sound a clear alarm to pray. As you know we are totally into revival, harvest, miracles, souls and an "all things are possible" mindset. It is not every day that we send something like this, on the contrary. But this sense has become so strong again we must alert all of you that pray for us, support us and read our emails to stand with us in praying that: 1) The "Peace Sumit" would come to nothing2) Ask God to remove any and all blinders from our current US President and adminstration concerning dividing Israel.3) If somehow an agreement is reached pray for major mercy in the midst of judgment over the USA to lessen the casualties and that great harvest would come as a result of any shaking or judgment that could come.God is asking for all believers in the Lord to pray as the verse below clearly explains.Isaish 62:6-7, "O Jerusalem, I have posted watchmen on your walls; they will pray day and night, continually. Take no rest, ALL YOU WHO PRAY TO THE LORD. Give no rest until he completes His work, until He makes Jerusalem the pride of the earth"WE SAID ALL THIS TO SAY THAT, IF YOU LOVE THIS NATION AS WE DO, PLEASE PRAY AND FAST DURING THE NEXT 3 DAYS AND ALERT EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO PRAY CONCERNING THIS. PLEASE PASS THIS EMAIL ON TO THOSE THAT WILL PRAY...THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW YOU ARE PRAYINGWe thank you so much for your prayers and for standing with us,

rant

Nov 22, 2007
I will bless you if you help Israel ,I will curse you if you curse Israel. not my words but Gods.