Anti-vaxxers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people that I know of reject rubella, chickenpox, HPV (and some non-routine vaccines) over safety concerns and get everything else.

ok so you have surrounded yourself with likeminded people.....perhaps you should increase your circle of influence.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ad hominem? Really??

how is increasing your circle of influence a personal attack? We all need to do it. We all tend to surround ourselves with likeminded people.

Yet, Christ calls us to reach out and love others, which requires us to take risks and live uncomfortable lives for the benefit of our community.

And for those people who like to pretend that Jesus's ministry and call to love neighbor was limited to likeminded people.......I always say, you need to increase your circle of people in your neighborhood.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont get vaccinations. Dont remember the last time I did, maybe as a young child (27 now). I trust that God will keep me safe. For all is in His hands. Diseases, viruses, plagues are all in the hands of God. Everything is. Yes we have to do our part and work and provide, but ultimately it's in God's hands. There is a line where you are trying to do too much and not trusting in God, and I think vaccinations is one of those. As well as prepping long term with food and supplies is one thing I believe is crossing the line.
I normally don't get flu vaccinations. In the 80's I noticed that the years I got the shot I also got the flu, but when I didn't I didn't, so I stopped getting the vaccine, and never got the flu again. I got it one time only that is in the past 30 years.

Then . . . I was on my way to my doctor for something completely unrelated about 4 months ago, and I realized he was going to ask me to get the flu shot, and that I should get it this year. I shook that out of my head. But then in the office, that moment came, and I just totally felt like it was the right thing to do, so to his surprise, I agreed. He wasted no time getting the nurse in there!

I think this was the year God wanted me to get it.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As well as prepping long term with food and supplies is one thing I believe is crossing the line.
Living in earthquake country I believe it is a matter of good stewardship to have extra supplies.

Are you married?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From many websites - even fda, cdc, and ama websites, the side effects and harm that can be and has been caused by vaccinations can be located , if one searches for it.
I've seen Terrible side effects first hand in my nephews and niece.

My brother who has done more of the research tells me to make sure you are being vaccinated with a "single-use" vaccine, rather than filling a syringe from a vial, due to the differences in the ingredients.

Much love!

Reactions: Cristo Rei

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:...And of course we are supposed to believe that the same people who tell us on a daily basis that the world is overpopulated are so concerned about our well being that they want to "save us" with vaccines. Make that make sense. They ain't sticking any needles in me, and if they try and force me, there is going to be a deadly serious problem.
Bill Gates funding Vaccines is the fox guarding the hen house if there ever was one!

OOPS! My conspiracist is showing! Sorry folks!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We used to have measles parties so all the kids would get measles as it strengthens their immune systems
I had measles, mumps, and chicken pox, all intentioned by my mother who believed that if one kid got sick, put 'em all together in a room so they all get sick, and then she only has to play "nurse" once.

I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Except that's not always true.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For people with over-sensitive immune systems (like basic autistics and the intellectually gifted), their immune system over-reacts damaging their own brain cells* in the process.
I just finished an online survey of the connection between high intelligence and various medical outcomes. I had never thought about that! This is going to take some processing!

But . . . it's stuff I think will benefit to know!

Much love!

Reactions: Sabertooth

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how is increasing your circle of influence a personal attack?
That the basis of my decision is listening to people who tell me what I want to hear.

Protestant & Catholic Pro-Lifers* have known that there was a problem with the chickenpox & (current version of) rubella vaccines for a while now. HPV is newer, but they still haven't worked out problems with its side effects, yet.

*See Children of God for Life

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've closely analysed the arguments of these hostile pro vaxxers to understand where their anger is coming from
What i found is that they know that these vaccines are unreliable, they don't trust them themselves

So i find it frustrating to have these people ostracizing us because we don't have faith in them when they themselves have no faith in them
Don't blame us for the vaccines not working, take it up with big pharma

They get fed lies like "measles is dangerous" or "vaccines are safe" and don't have the time to investigate it further
So their like "how could u not protect your child, ur a bad parent" when in actual fact they have no idea what is in those vaccines, the side effects, it's history of injury/death, the testing regime, the corruption and the rest
I watched, we all watched, as vaccines heavily damaged the minds of my brother's children. I know what would have protected those children, knock that syringe out of the doctor's hand, and get those kids out of there! If only that's what we had done!!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That the basis of my decision is listening to people who tell me what I want to hear.

Protestant & Catholic Pro-Lifers* have known that there was a problem with the chickenpox & (current version of) rubella vaccines for a while now. HPV is newer, but they still haven't worked out problems with its side effects, yet.

*See Children of God for Life

I will check out your link. You should check out this one:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and others refuse to take them as a political statement, which is a selfish thing to do. Vaccines are like masks, they are effective when everyone uses them.

They aren't like masks though. You don't put a mask inside your body where it can make physiological changes.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I insist that people look at science before conspiracy theories.
I look at my nephew who was normal before his MMR/preserved, and now, even at age 21, his vocabulary hasn't passed 50 words. And my other nephew who thankfully is so much better now. And my niece who is even able to hold a job now. The 3rd son missed his schedule, ended up getting separate shots, and older, and it looks like he just got the family autism.

But Steven . . . it was clear right away that he was changed. And then he never developed. He'll never leave home, get a job, get married. My brother and his wife will never be "empty nesters". And when he outlives them, then what becomes of him? I know God has a plan, but that doesn't mean it's not a heartbreaker!

Argue over vaccinations all anyone wants, but we're living with the damage. Get one if you want, but just risk your own life.

If vaccinations work, then you'll be fine.

Right?

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will check out your link. You should check out this one:
We got the whooping cough/pertussis vaccine. Why must I see a clip about vaccines, generally? I already know how worthwhile they are (when safe, ethical & effective). You're preaching to the choir here.

Microbiologist Dr. Judy Mikovits is very critical of particular vaccines, while remaining pro-vaxx, generally. (She says so @09:50.)

(Maybe we should recognize a third position, semi-vaxx?)

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They aren't like masks though. You don't put a mask inside your body where it can make physiological changes.

Much love!

true, but that was not the comparison

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look at my nephew who was normal before his MMR/preserved, and now, even at age 21, his vocabulary hasn't passed 50 words. And my other nephew who thankfully is so much better now. And my niece who is even able to hold a job now. The 3rd son missed his schedule, ended up getting separate shots, and older, and it looks like he just got the family autism.

But Steven . . . it was clear right away that he was changed. And then he never developed. He'll never leave home, get a job, get married. My brother and his wife will never be "empty nesters". And when he outlives them, then what becomes of him? I know God has a plan, but that doesn't mean it's not a heartbreaker!

Argue over vaccinations all anyone wants, but we're living with the damage. Get one if you want, but just risk your own life.

If vaccinations work, then you'll be fine.

Right?

well, you know the medical rational; autism often appears around the same time as vaccinations. Also, their are many reasons for the increase in autism diagnosis' and according to what we know from science, vaccines are not a factor.

I am not a scientist or a doctor, but I would rather risk the tiny chance of a complications from a vaccine than the lifelong chance of acquiring a treatable disease when it comes to myself and my family - I also feel an obligation to my community.