Antichrist Revealed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Benadam

Aug 30, 2009
Hello,In this video you will learn the name and identity of the Antichrist and what 666 means: God Bless.

Tombstone

Aug 18, 2009
Ummm, no...Do not bother with the video. At best it is tripe and as worst it is evil.It keeps broadcasting its web site 'satansrapture.com'One of the things listed on the very first page:"BIBLE ALERT: WHY PAUL'S BOOK OF ROMANS IS A DEMONIC, FALSE TEXT THAT SHOULD BE TORN FROM THE BIBLE AND SET ON FIRE "Just ignore it. You will not that the person who began this thread is no longer here.It is a hit and run corruption.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I went to the Web site Tombstone, and got to the part where a meteor crashed in a mans yard with some writing on it. I could not keep reading from that point.Thank you for the heads up!!!Jesus Is Lord

Benoni

Aug 16, 2009
Western NY
I post this once before thought it was interestingAntichristJesus came and he was not looking for someone to agree with him.Antichrist in Bible 5 times, in four scriptures. It is not in the book of Daniel and not in the book of revelations.Strongs #500 = anti-cristos = alterative, instead ofDoctrine of Anti Christ was in the 1st CenturyJohn did not say there was an antichrist coming, he said you heard.(1/2)1John 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us. (Notice all the plurals, (the church is teaching he)What is driving the 22,000 doctrines of the religious realm, the spirit of the antichrist. If you read this book very clearly Christ will rule the world, He is a reigning King now.(3) 1John:2: 22Who is the liar? It is the man who denies (literally rejects with words) that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies (literally denies with words) the Father and the Son. 23No one who denies (literally rejects with words) the Son has the (not) Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. (Before words in orange were add later)24See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25And this is what he promised us--even eternal life. (The ageless life)26I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. (astray or error means wondering, roaming, mental stain, wrong opinion, wrong action, deceit and fraud) all comes out of that one word. Spirit of Christ or Antichrist? 27As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. 28And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. 29If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him. (3)1John 4:1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets (literally religious imposters) have gone out into the world (Kosmos, orderly arrangement). 2This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has (is) come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the (the word spirit is not in language) spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5They (not he) are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the SpiritA of truth and the spirit of falsehood. 7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only SonB into the world that we might (added later) live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning (To reconcile things for offences) sacrifice forC our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought (we are obligated) to love one another. 12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 13We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us (to us) of his Spirit. 14And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be (not suppose to be there) KJV always has God in the future. the Savior (Deliver not savior (Gk.) Sotar) of the world (Kosmos). 15If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 16And so we know and rely on the love God has for (in) us. God is love. Whoever lives (dwells continually (Gk)in love lives in God, and God in him. 17In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence (boldness) on the day (now) of judgment (Krisis) (Gk.), because in this world (Kosmos) we are like him. 18There is no fear in love. But perfect (or fulfilled love) love drives (cast) out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19We love because he first (He was the protos or prototype loved us. 20If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.(5)2 John 7Many (religious imposters) deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the (imposter) deceiver and the antichrist. 8(look at your selves) Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. 10If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. (look at verse 5, doctrine of love)11Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work. Anti Christ: Would God that Christians could be awakened to the glory of Him who is! The same John who in spirit beheld the glory of the many-membered Son of man on Patmos, penned these significant words to the children of God: "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also" (I Jn. 2:22-23). Now what does John mean when he speaks of denying the Father and the Son? Let us make no mistake about this! A little further on John enlarges on this statement so that we need not be left in the dark. "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: EVERY SPIRIT THAT CONFESSETH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS COME IN THE FLESH IS OF GOD: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and now already is in the world" (I Jn. 4:1-3).Now let us get these statements clear in our minds! We have heard many wild speculations about who the antichrist will be, but John declares the antichrist to be one who denies that Jesus is the Christ, which is denying the Father and the Son. But how does he do this? BY NOT CONFESSING JESUS CHRIST HAVING COME IN THE FLESH! But what does this mean? It states that we know the Spirit of God by His confessing Jesus Christ having come in the flesh. Does this mean that Roman Catholicism is the Spirit of God? It confesses that Jesus Christ was a man, born of a virgin. It confesses that He came in the flesh as a babe in Bethlehem. They even parade Him before the world hanging upon a cross, crucified. Millions of others around the world, representing every kind of religion and false cult existing admit the same historical facts. Do all of these represent the Spirit of God?These verses have a deeper meaning! They are not speaking of the fact of Jesus Christ having lived on earth as a man. Almost anyone will admit that! But the profound truth which all of popular religion has missed, is the fact of the Christ actually coming into this flesh, my flesh, your flesh, and becoming an eternal and inseparable part of us! Millions confess Him who was, but very few in this dark age confess Him who is! "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ IS (NOW) COME in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist...ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them (the antichrists): because GREATER IS HE THAT I-S IN YOU (your flesh), THAN HE THAT I-S IN THE WORLD" (I Jn. 4:3-4). Every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ IS come in your flesh and in my flesh, beloved, - is antichrist! Why? Because Greater is He (Jesus Christ) that IS IN YOUR FLESH than he (the spirit of antichrist) that IS IN THE ADAMIC FLESH OF THE WORLD! Our very own natural, human consciousness would deny that the Almighty God of the universe dwells, and lives, and in all things triumphs in us! So don't worry about poor old Mussolini or Henry Kissinger being the antichrist - truly he is enthroned in our own carnal minds!He that is in you will never leave you nor forsake you! This is the Christ from whose love no power nor creature in heaven or earth can separate us! Paul preached not himself, but Christ Jesus the Lord. After stating this himself, he follows on to say, "But this treasure (Christ) we have in earthen vessels" (II Cor. 4:7). Christ is now being formed in our earthen vessels! Just as God was formed in Jesus within the womb of Mary, so is Christ being formed in the womb of our mortal flesh! Only the complete, mature formation of Christ within us will bring us to manifestation as sons of God. Sonship is the actual quickening of the Christ life who has become the new man within. Great is the mystery of God-like-ness! Christ in us is both ageless and deathless, the actual Son of the God of heaven. He is being formed in all His nature, wisdom, glory and power in this human frame, even as He was formed in the firstborn Son, Jesus, to perform His mighty works. By personal application, if my spirit does not confess that Christ is come in my flesh, I am antichrist. The confession of my spirit is a much stronger confession than might be made by my mouth. With the mouth confession is made unto salvation, but with the spirit confession is made unto sonship. The confession of one's spirit bespeaks an expression arising from an inner state of being, not merely a belief of the mind. If my spirit is confessing that Christ is come in my flesh, it is confessing it by a living manifestation! As I live out Christ in the nitty-gritty of every day experience, in every situation and circumstance, doing all the will of my heavenly Father upon this earth, I am confessing with my spirit that Christ is come in my flesh! Ah, I might say with my mouth that Christ is come in my flesh, that I am a son of God, ready to walk on water and glow in the dark, but my spirit speak just the opposite, as the fountain of my life sends forth polluted waters. Multitudes have a mouth confession of the presence of Christ within whose "spirit confesseth not that Christ is come" in their flesh!Oh, that men might believe it! Truly, Christ in us is our only hope of glory! HE IS the glory! But antichrist will hear of no such hope of glory. His hope does not rest wholly in the Christ within, but in his own ability and works, his own faithfulness or endurance. He is cluttered about with laws, regulations, creeds, ordinances, observances, rituals, ceremonies, programs, traditions, and religious exercises of this order and that, all of which are designed to assure his right standing with God. He is thus denying the Father and the Son, for the living Christ alone is not his life! Anything that adds something to the Christ life within, to fill some place or function in our lives that is not filled by THE LIFE OF CHRIST ALONE, - is antichrist! The word "antichrist" is made up of the Greek preposition anti and the word for Christ. Anti bears the meaning of that which is "opposed to" by "supplanting" or being "instead of." During the Middle Ages, a man who was considered a hostile, self-substituted, usurping Pope - one occupying the Pope's place and receiving his honors and exercising his functions - was called an "antipope." This term is commonly used in history in this connection. Such a "Pope" was not merely a person who was against the Pope. Martin Luther was against the Pope, but he was not an antipope because he never went to Rome and usurped the Pope's seat, making himself the Pope! An antipope was a person who was against the Pope by attempting to take the Pope's place. This happened on occasion in previous centuries. In like manner, the antichrist is that spirit, mind, nature, personality, consciousness, activity, enterprise, work, function, method, program or any other thing that comes TO TAKE THE PLACE OF CHRIST in our lives - and by so doing opposes Christ!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
KIDS, DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME. ASK YOUR PARENTS TO TEAR ROMANS FROM THE BIBLE AND BURN THIS DEMONIC BOOK IN THEIR BARBEQUE OR FIRE PIT.WARNING> if you want to "Step Out" in Faith and burn The Book of Romans, tear the pages out one page at a time or you will destroy the blinding of your Bible and it fall apart. What I did was tear out The Book of Romans, one page and chapter at a time and then burned each chapter on our barbeque. REMEMBER... DO NOT BURN THE BOOK OF ROMANS INDOORS AND NOT NEAR ANYTHING FLAMMABLE. Examples: Chapter Nine of Romans, wrongly denies Free Will, chapter 10 distorts Salvation into a false belief system and chapter 13 Justifies wicked rulers as infallible, "ministers of God". Since the black muslim and black liberation theologians such as Louis Farakkan and Reverend Wright use ROM:13 to proclaim Obama as a "servant of righteousness", we will start with Rom:13 and why this book is straight from the pit of hell itself. This guy is a nut case. God sets up kings and removes kings. Now I don't care if Micky mouse found Obama in the bible, I am not tearing out Romans based on someones idea.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Guy sounds like a nut to me, anyone that wants to remove anything from the bible much less an entire book of the bible clearly needs help and is a hypacrite.