Arab countries want to make peace with Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Let's discuss the peace developments in light of scripture and current events the seven year agreement that will be signed.
Daniel 9:27-28

Buckle up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Truman

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
After watching and listening to the above video, I can only draw the conclusion that Joel Rosenberg has not understood the Biblical prophecies associated with this present time and the significance of the 9/11 attack on the USA.

It seems to me that he is not able to see what is really happening and how the Biblical prophecies are unfolding as foretold in the Bible.

Shalom

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Arabs are not all stupid, they know the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian leadership are fanatics whose desire to annihilate Israel is against any peaceful solution.
Their current agreements; overt and covert, are the best they can do for now, but they won't save them.

The Prince of Persia, Daniel 10:13, will force Iran to take action, their threats to wipe Israel of the map will become real and they will attempt to fire nuke missiles at Israel and possibly America.
This will be the trigger for the Lord to arise and to destroy them all. Revelation 6:12-17, Ezekiel 7:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7, +

The world will be quite a different place and all of the prophesied things between Revelation 7 and the end will happen.
What we must do, is to keep strong in our faith thru all that will happen.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He is Delusional.

They will only be with the Devil Zionist as they control all the idiots of Islam.

All that is on offer is to join with them, so as to dominate over the USA.

They are all Carnal Godless people who will do anything to gain power and the West are hopelessly the weakest ever in our History.
Satan is giving them all the power to undermine true Christianity.
Regardless of who it is, the power of Satan has never been so strong in fact all over the world.

I remember the last time I seen the MSM peddling that the Jews and Islam is coming together, I said it was total nonsense as I knew the facts of reality and the MSM were totally fools or playing the Australian people for fools.
People would say to me, it's over etc :rolleyes: what would they know I said too them, you know nothing what you are talking about, most Australian are on a 5yo level of understanding anything to do with the State called Israel or Islam. Because the MSM keep them in the dark, feeding them like mushrooms.
Sadly they have never talked with Jews in depth or Islamic people, most of them would not have a clue about Christ Jesus truly at all, but they will mouth off what the MSM etc claim in my face.
I just say that they do not know the subject at all in fact, because their interest are only skin deep and superficial, not to mention total ignorance.

One can not just will things up, it just does not work that way at all.

Within all Nations is a Cancer and that Cancer is growing more powerful, anyone who claims that such things are getting better is delusional of the big picture.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After watching and listening to the above video, I can only draw the conclusion that Joel Rosenberg has not understood the Biblical prophecies associated with this present time and the significance of the 9/11 attack on the USA.

It seems to me that he is not able to see what is really happening and how the Biblical prophecies are unfolding as foretold in the Bible.

Shalom
I dont believe the 911 attack in the USA has anything to do with prophecy as you claim, my opinion, me thinks?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Arabs are not all stupid, they know the PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah and the Iranian leadership are fanatics whose desire to annihilate Israel is against any peaceful solution.
Their current agreements; overt and covert, are the best they can do for now, but they won't save them.

The Prince of Persia, Daniel 10:13, will force Iran to take action, their threats to wipe Israel of the map will become real and they will attempt to fire nuke missiles at Israel and possibly America.
This will be the trigger for the Lord to arise and to destroy them all. Revelation 6:12-17, Ezekiel 7:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7, +

The world will be quite a different place and all of the prophesied things between Revelation 7 and the end will happen.
What we must do, is to keep strong in our faith thru all that will happen.
Oh no, Keraz declares future nuclear disaster, what's next for seer of the future?

Dont forget your (CME) cosmic solar blast, chapter 8, paragraph 1 on the New Yorks times #1 best seller, smiles!

Lights, Cameras, Action, Cut!

My opinion, in Love

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't believe the 911 attack in the USA has anything to do with prophecy as you claim, my opinion, me thinks?

So you read Tim Le Hayes* paper on this very point shortly after the 9/11 event. He also denied that the 9/11 event had anything to do with Biblical prophecy in that article.

I smiled when he published his paper. He had not linked all of the dots together in a coherent manner to see what is still to come before the end of this present age in around 25 years from now, i.e. the gathering of the kings of the earth in the valley of decision where God will judge the kings of the earth for their part in the trampling of God's sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, the Israelites. (This judgement can be found in Isaiah 24:21-22.)

Then as Paul wrote, that after the fulness, with respect to time, of the Gentiles is completed, then all of Israel will be saved as God gathers His Earthly Hosts to Himself and plants them in a fertile field where they will take root and produce heavy heads 30, 60 or 100 fold increases among the Saints.

Jesus even told us as much in one of His Parables that as people travel along the road of history, that when the seed is scatter in a fertile field that the increase would be great in the number of Saints alive at that time.

Sadly your opinion, after exercising your laughing matter, thinks not, because you believe you are so steeped in the truth of God's word, as lead by the spirit that is within you, like so many others, that you, like them, have all the necessary understanding of what is found in God's holy "English" scriptures.

Oh well, let your ranting against me begin.

*: - Upon checking my facts, the article I was referencing was actually written by Thomas Ice in which he claimed that End Time Biblical Prophecy is for the time after the Pre-trib Rapture and that it will not occur during the present Church Age. I happen to disagree with him.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to see what is still to come before the end of this present age in around 25 years from now, i.e. the gathering of the kings of the earth in the valley of decision where God will judge the kings of the earth for their part in the trampling of God's sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, the Israelites. (This judgement can be found in Isaiah 24:21-22.)

Then as Paul wrote, that after the fulness, with respect to time, of the Gentiles is completed, then all of Israel will be saved as God gathers His Earthly Hosts to Himself and plants them in a fertile field where they will take root and produce heavy heads 30, 60 or 100 fold increases among the Saints.

Jesus even told us as much in one of His Parables that as people travel along the road of history, that when the seed is scatter in a fertile field that the increase would be great in the number of Saints alive at that time.

Sadly your opinion, after exercising your laughing matter, thinks not, because you believe you are so steeped in the truth of God's word, as lead by the spirit that is within you, like so many others, that you, like them, have all the necessary understanding of what is found in God's holy "English" scriptures.

You state the end of the age in 25 years?

I been around long enough to watch the date setter come and go, and you wouldn't be any different

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you read Tim Le Hayes* paper on this very point shortly after the 9/11 event. He also denied that the 9/11 event had anything to do with Biblical prophecy in that article.

I smiled when he published his paper. He had not linked all of the dots together in a coherent manner to see what is still to come before the end of this present age in around 25 years from now, i.e. the gathering of the kings of the earth in the valley of decision where God will judge the kings of the earth for their part in the trampling of God's sanctuary and His Earthly Hosts, the Israelites. (This judgement can be found in Isaiah 24:21-22.)

*: - Upon checking my facts, the article I was referencing was actually written by Thomas Ice in which he claimed that End Time Biblical Prophecy is for the time after the Pre-trib Rapture and that it will not occur during the present Church Age. I happen to disagree with him.
Tim Le Hayes o_O:eek::rolleyes:.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Truth7t7,

Please present your argument which disprove what I have post and not the false claim that does not represent what I actually said.

This is what I said in the post that quoted above: -
I smiled when he published his paper. He had not linked all of the dots together in a coherent manner to see what is still to come before the end of this present age in around 25 years from now,

Whereas the quote from your post said this: -
You state the end of the age in 25 years

I been around long enough to watch the date setter come and go, and you wouldn't be any different
: - which is deceptive and dishonest. There are a number of people on this forum who have reached the same conclusion that you present a false and lying claim about what someone else has posted before disparaging them from a position of arrogance on your part.

In my post I clearly stated that, some time, in around 25 years time, into the future from this present time, the end of this present time would occur. The word I used, i.e. "around," indicates that there is a plus or minus time period of up to five years either side of the stated 25 years when the actual end of this age will occur. As such I gave an indicative time as to when the end of this present age will occur and not a definitive time as to when the end of this present age will occur.

I to have been around long enough to see the date setters predictions not becoming a reality. To claim that I have actually set the year as to when the end of this present time is a fabrication on your part and is a lie and a false claim by you.

From my research into Biblical Prophecy and the Chronology of the Bible's timeline, I am confident that I am relatively close as to when the end of this present age will occur.

Now if you can back up your claim that I have presented a false indication as to when the end of this present age will occur, then please present your apology without any false claims or lies to back up your conclusions.

Have a good day then.