Are we the third temple?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are our physical bodies the third temple? Will the antichrist stand in the temple and declare himself God? I could see technology leading to complete privacy invasion, including our bodies.

Or will there be an actual brick and mortar "Temple"? What say you?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Are our physical bodies the third temple? Will the antichrist stand in the temple and declare himself God? I could see technology leading to complete privacy invasion, including our bodies.

Well, the enemy will have no power over the Resurrection and its consequences....

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are the living temple, but there will be a brick and mortar temple where the man of sin will sit.

The man of sin will not, as I see it, take a seat in Christians showing that he is god.

Much love!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the living temple, but there will be a brick and mortar temple where the man of sin will sit.

The man of sin will not, as I see it, take a seat in Christians showing that he is god.

Much love!
I respect your opinion. You are probably right. If that is the case I wonder when they will build it?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect your opinion. You are probably right. If that is the case I wonder when they will build it?
Just my own thinking, but I'm thinking right after the Gog/Magog destruction at the beginning of the final 7 years, the 70th week.

Much love!

Reactions: Mantis

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ will build His Temple and Throne at the Second Coming.

The Temple of the body was around before Solomon built the first Temple. If you consider the body a Temple, it was the first Temple and Solomon's was the second Temple and Herod's Temple was the third Temple. Just saying.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ will build His Temple and Throne at the Second Coming.

The Temple of the body was around before Solomon built the first Temple. If you consider the body a Temple, it was the first Temple and Solomon's was the second Temple and Herod's Temple was the third Temple. Just saying.

You kind of lost me there.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple Mount is the focus of many religious groups....Jews, Muslims, and the papacy. And I know many may think this is far fetched, but there have been high level satanic rituals held under the Temple Mount for a long time now. So satanic activity is already going on there.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple Mount is the focus of many religious groups....Jews, Muslims, and the papacy. And I know many may think this is far fetched, but there have been high level satanic rituals held under the Temple Mount for a long time now. So satanic activity is already going on there.
So isn’t the Temple Mount controlled by Muslims? I don’t really know much about it. I watched a show where they showed lots of people that would circle the mount and touch a black space rock or something.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My personal speculation has always been that the Jews will not be allowed to build their temple again until a covenant is established between the Muslims and the Jews. And since scripture prophesies that a covenant will indeed be formed, it may well be that the offer to let them build their temple will be the incentive that brings that covenant about. Only after 3 1/2 years, when the construction reaches its completion, instead of allowing the Jews to practice their sacrifices, the Antichrist will betray the covenant, enter the temple himself, exhibiting that he is greater than the God of the Jews, and then demand that they forsake their God, leading to the apostasy and the great tribulation.

It could play out differently, of course, but that's a logical narrative for how things could eventually take place. I think the Lord has placed the Temple Mount in the hands of the Muslims for this very reason. The only way things play out is when a Muslim Antichrist is ready to dangle a carrot before the eyes of the Jews, and they can't resist the urge to take it, to their own demise.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So isn’t the Temple Mount controlled by Muslims? I don’t really know much about it. I watched a show where they showed lots of people that would circle the mount and touch a black space rock or something.
Outwardly, yes. But the elite cult has full access to it for their purposes. The Dome of the Rock is considered a portal. That is why I was used there, very likely. There is an underground area under the Dome of the Rock where the rituals are held. This is in preparation for the arrival/appearance of the antichrist.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe the antichrist is muslim.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not believe the antichrist is muslim.
Correct. The Antichrist must be a renegade Jew -- a Satanist who is also a Jew and could possibly claim descent from the line of David. He will boast that he is both God and Messiah, and almost the whole world (99.9%?) will believe him. Just like 99.9% of the world submitted to the COVID Scamdemic, they will submit to the Antichrist. This was a trial run, and the "vaccines" were a trial run for the Mark.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've considered the first idea a distinct possibility, but it places too much emphasis on the individual rather than the church. We aren't saved simply for ourselves, but as members of the body of Christ, living stones in His spiritual temple. This was the reason that the Westminster confession pointed a condemning finger at the pope.
However, there remains a movement in Israel to build a new temple. Descendants of Aaron, Kahane (Cohens) are being identified to serve. Temple objects are being crafted (lamp stand, altars, etc.) Cattle are being searched for a red heifer. Funds are being collected for construction. The one point of contention and block to construction is the desire to build on the original location, now occupied by a mosque and one of the holiest shrines of Islam.
Given that the church is divided into thousands of independent congregations, it doesn't seem likely that it would ever be united under the authority of one man and that man be clever enough to deceive everyone in the church with false testimony.

By the way, every humanist that rejects the existence of God and considers himself the master of his own destiny, is already seated on the throne of God in His heart. It is the natural condition of man without God to worship the creation rather than the creator. The ultimate expression of such apostasy is self worship.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Id say it’s rather obvious that the antichrist doesn’t step into our body, stop the animal sacrifices., and claim to be God.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. The Antichrist must be a renegade Jew -- a Satanist who is also a Jew and could possibly claim descent from the line of David. He will boast that he is both God and Messiah, and almost the whole world (99.9%?) will believe him. Just like 99.9% of the world submitted to the COVID Scamdemic, they will submit to the Antichrist. This was a trial run, and the "vaccines" were a trial run for the Mark.
It's disturbing how so many people can't see that.... disturbing, but I'm not shocked. I expected it would be this way, but it's not pleasant to see it happening.