Attitude for a Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROMANS 12:2
And be not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God

EPHESIANS 4:23

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an odd situation at my new job. There is this bipolar guy who is allowed by management to mistreat people. He's been at the center of many strong arguments, some nearly getting physical.

I've been told by coworkers that how I react to him is off-putting, not giving him the satisfaction of an emotional response. He becomes out of his element, like a fish out of water, not knowing how to proceed.

This self-control, I credit to my Savior and Lord Jesus, who commanded me not to resist evil. I have not told anyone at work I am a Christian. I'm hoping they discern an attitude that is not of this world. I like most Ephesians 4:29.

A fool is quick-tempered,
but a wise person stays calm when insulted.

Proverbs 12:16

Reactions: tsr