• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know how He sees, that is why im not concerned, most people wont read long posts , and as I said Jesus is not that complicated, what takes us 2 pages Jesus can do in one line if we will but let Him.

If you think my Threads are too long, you'll never be able to read a NT, will you.
Paul's letters, are often many chapters..
Also, if you are not able to discuss the Thread's actual topic, it could be because you are not able to comprehend it.
Seems so.
Of course, you can try it, at some point.

There is another option.
Do you write Threads?
If so, write one .

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know how He sees, that is why im not concerned, most people wont read long posts , and as I said Jesus is not that complicated, what takes us 2 pages Jesus can do in one line if we will but let Him.

In this version of the gospel God just needed to write a sentence in the sky.
Funny that when God did send fire from heaven, Elijah, a pillar of smoke and a pillar of fire, it did not change peoples hearts.
There is a lot more to following Jesus than just one sentence.

You have to realise if the Lord of creation needed three years to train and call the disciples, the road to maturity and being like Him is long and difficult. This is not difficult in a working way, but difficult in our natures and how we see things which have to change.

This thread is a demonstration of each person has their own story and their own testimony of how God has worked. But once someone comes in and starts declaring others are not legitimate, and that is wrong and this is right, you know they do not know God. A pure heart will see God, which is unbelievably profound. Clearly the opposite is also true, an impure heart has never seen God. Praise the Lord He opens the way before us. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ironic we have two revelation revealers here mjrhealth and Behold, and they do not agree.
Is it their dismissive nature of others that is so similar or their conviction they alone speak from the mountain of Zion?
What impresses me about the Lord, is He is concerned for those who walk His ways and love others.

Jesus sent out the disciples across Israel to those who would receive them, not to any special group or theology or definition of acceptance.
There is something profound about Gods people and the love that dwells within. God bless you all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But once someone comes in and starts declaring others are not legitimate, and that is wrong u

What you just wrote, as usual... is "horsefeathers".
Its your typical self serving fantasy, written as "text".

Let me explain something to you.
God gives "teachers", just like God gives "Preachers".
Teachers "teach"., and on a forum, this is demonstrated by them doing it.
Next..
You say that estimating and evaluation someone's theology, is judging the person.
God says you are clueless, as God said that "he who is spiritual, judgeth ALL things".
Jesus= Apostles said... we will know them ,, KNOW THEM...by their "fruit".....So to know them, is to esteem them and evaluate them.
So, do you want to appear scripturally ignorant some more? Then argue against those versed also.
See, thats what a fool thinks, because a fool is one who does not understand wisdom and can't accept correction.

When you see me "correct" someone, its not for fun, its not for self aggrandizement, and its certainly not for the purpose of trying to be cruel.
The reality is, a heretic is harmed and is harmful, and correction is the only way to bring them to access themselves regarding what they believe that is wrong.

Everyone here is capable of be a true trophy of God's Amazing Grace, but only if everyone here has understood it, and is walking in it.
Most here are not., and correction is the only device that can help them to SEE.

"well who appointed you Behold"..
Who?
The need.
The need is the appointment.
I recognize that its needed, and i address the need.
Why is it needed?
Because to believe wrong is to not only waste your Christianity, but its to be also be used by the devil to be harmful.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ironic we have two revelation revealers here mjrhealth and Behold, and they do not agree.

The irony is, you are the deceived one, pretending you are the sage.
The reality is, you can't make a quality evaluation between what i write and anyone who disagrees with it.
The reason is, you are not a deep bible student, and you are absolutely not a student of Paul.
If you were, you would recognize instantly what i teach, as basic Pauline Theology.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well at least you got the Shepherd part right, seems not to many listening to Him
Those who deny Jesus is God are listening to His enemy. Or rather they listened some time ago, and decided to believe the enemy.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The irony is, you are the deceived one, pretending you are the sage.
The reality is, you can't make a quality evaluation between what i write and anyone who disagrees with it.
The reason is, you are not a deep bible student, and you are absolutely not a student of Paul.
If you were, you would recognize instantly what i teach, as basic Pauline Theology.
If you want a church found one.
I have one teacher, Jesus. I am not here to correct you, just to share the Lord's heart in my life.

The next step often taken next, is you do not have the Lord. And this is always the problem, the audience are already cast as unbelievers.

If you love Jesus, amen, God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What you just wrote, as usual... is "horsefeathers".
Its your typical self serving fantasy, written as "text".

Let me explain something to you.
God gives "teachers", just like God gives "Preachers".
Teachers "teach"., and on a forum, this is demonstrated by them doing it.
Next..
You say that estimating and evaluation someone's theology, is judging the person.
God says you are clueless, as God said that "he who is spiritual, judgeth ALL things".
Jesus= Apostles said... we will know them ,, KNOW THEM...by their "fruit".....So to know them, is to esteem them and evaluate them.
So, do you want to appear scripturally ignorant some more? Then argue against those versed also.
See, thats what a fool thinks, because a fool is one who does not understand wisdom and can't accept correction.

When you see me "correct" someone, its not for fun, its not for self aggrandizement, and its certainly not for the purpose of trying to be cruel.
The reality is, a heretic is harmed and is harmful, and correction is the only way to bring them to access themselves regarding what they believe that is wrong.

Everyone here is capable of be a true trophy of God's Amazing Grace, but only if everyone here has understood it, and is walking in it.
Most here are not., and correction is the only device that can help them to SEE.

"well who appointed you Behold"..
Who?
The need.
The need is the appointment.
I recognize that its needed, and i address the need.
Why is it needed?
Because to believe wrong is to not only waste your Christianity, but its to be also be used by the devil to be harmful.
Horses do not have feathers. Correction, a strong term. I just praise the Lord for Sunday and His blessing. God bless you

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.

What wishes do you think others are wishing for?
If you believe once born again one is redeemed and perfect, then why is the church full of people very similar to the world?

Faith creates an emotional reality that remakes us and how we live. It is why the power of the cross is so powerful, when you know Jesus chose to suffer so that we might live. How can we not trust a man who gave up everything to give us a hope, an open door, a way to life.

And if this way is achieved by just beginning why are we exhorted to keep the faith to the end?
Some hold a flash in the pan is enough to know God and for Him to honour His promise. Clearly God judges harshly those who first believe and then decide to walk away in comparison to those who stay lost. Judas is a prime example, an apostle, who saw all the miracles and heard all the teaching, but finally lost faith in Jesus delivering Israel, because he wanted a political kingdom to start, not this Kingdom of Heaven. So he cut his losses and made as much money as he could. Little did he realise he had been prophesied about, the great betrayer of the King into the hands of the enemies.

And when he realised this was his fate, how deep the trauma. Of all in history, the real friend who betrays, yet is still loved and known, lost and cast aside.

I am sorry that I am musing allowed, but the valley between the lost and saved is so vast, so profound and uncrossable except through Jesus.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I teach Pauline Theology. He didn't "make it up", so, you can figure that out.
In Israel = Messianic Church.
This church service is a bit different then what you find in the States, as there is often more then one speaker.
If you do not speak Hebrew, you wear headphones and an interpreter interprets the service while you listen and watch. This interpretation is usually in english.
There is also a break during the service. This allows the congregation to hang out and fellowship for a while.
Some have coffee, have a dessert, and just fellowship. This lasts for 30-45 mins, then we reassemble and have more "church".

Do they teach what you teach? IOW, Are you all of one accord? Outside Israel, Messianic churches have services on Saturday; do you? Do you get up in the first service and speak?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do they teach what you teach? IOW, Are you all of one accord? Outside Israel, Messianic churches have services on Saturday; do you? Do you get up in the first service and speak?

Messianic Jews are very much involved with what Paul said is : "My Gospel".
This is the Gospel of the Grace of God as defined as "justification by Faith".
Beit Asaph meetings are on Fri or Sat @ 10:30a
Im not a pastor, im an evangelist who teaches and does music.
Older Bro is a Pastor, younger bro is a Missionary.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What wishes do you think others are wishing for?
If you believe once born again one is redeemed and perfect, then why is the church full of people very similar to the world?

Why are 98 % of churches full of dead wood who go to church out of "guilty obligation" or to be entertained by a charming preacher and the worship music?
Because they are "worldly".
Now why are they sinning and repenting? That is something else..
This happens because they believe wrong about God's Grace and are working to try to be accepted and kept by God.
They have no power over sin, because they are empowering their flesh to sin more.... by misunderstanding how to live a holy life.
If your Christianity isn't working, its because you believe WRONG.

For example.....Ive posted about 30 Threads here, and 80% of them teach how to stop sinning and live a perfected discipleship.
And what happens? Nearly everyone who comes to my Threads, tells me they are sinning and confessing and repenting, just before they deny that what im teaching them can possibly be true.
So, they see what they believe is a fail. They can't stop sinning and repenting WHILE they are refusing to consider what i say could be true.
Deception is very powerful. It'll have a person behaving like this....>"yeah thats true, i have sinned and confessed and repented by whole Christian life, and no i can't accept that its because i believe wrong..... behold you are wrong".

See how that works?
That is how deception keeps a person doing what isn't working and is in fact failing for years and years.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why are 98 % of churches full of dead wood who go to church out of "guilty obligation" or to be entertained by a charming preacher and the worship music?
Because they are "worldly".
Now why are they sinning and repenting? That is something else..
This happens because they believe wrong about God's Grace and are working to try to be accepted and kept by God.
They have no power over sin, because they are empowering their flesh to sin more.... by misunderstanding how to live a holy life.
If your Christianity isn't working, its because you believe WRONG.

For example.....Ive posted about 30 Threads here, and 80% of them teach how to stop sinning and live a perfected discipleship.
And what happens? Nearly everyone who comes to my Threads, tells me they are sinning and confessing and repenting, just before they deny that what im teaching them can possibly be true.
So, they see what they believe is a fail. They can't stop sinning and repenting WHILE they are refusing to consider what i say could be true.
Deception is very powerful. It'll have a person behaving like this....>"yeah thats true, i have sinned and confessed and repented by whole Christian life, and no i can't accept that its because i believe wrong..... behold you are wrong".

See how that works?
That is how deception keeps a person doing what isn't working and is in fact failing for years and years.
99% of our behaviour is emotional learnt reactions. We think we know what's coming and react as we have learnt. You could argue most of who we are is not conscious but learnt.

If you want to see change you must see Jesus and the cross. Fundamental shifts must take place, love set free, the Holy Spirit alive. Perfection is an aim, but deeper seeing people truly and being able to help, that is power in Christ.

Peter the apostle failed Jesus, even when told, within 6 hours. This kind of grounding does not come from forums, or theology, but one to one with Christ. God bless you

Reactions: Nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is it their dismissive nature of others that is so similar or their conviction they alone speak from the mountain of Zion?
What impresses me about the Lord, is He is concerned for those who walk His ways and love others.

Jesus sent out the disciples across Israel to those who would receive them, not to any special group or theology or definition of acceptance.
There is something profound about Gods people and the love that dwells within. God bless you all.
Not so sure we are dismiisng anything

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have to realise if the Lord of creation needed three years to train and call the disciples, the road to maturity and being like Him is long and difficult. This is not difficult in a working way, but difficult in our natures and how we see things which have to change.
No kidding I hav a friend who teh Lord has being teaching genisis for nearly 40 years and hasnt finished chapter 1.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you want to see change you must see Jesus and the cross.

Seeing Jesus on the Cross will allow you to Trust Him, so, yes that a big change, as being born again is a brand new You.
but, its right believing that causes us to walk a perfected discipleship, and stop living a failed Christianity of repenting and sinning and confessing, = Repeat.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh here we go again.
No, not again.
Jesus never changed.
His Word never changed.
Those who oppose Him or do not believe in Him did not change (unless someone repented) .

i.e. things are still today as they were yesterday and last year - what was serious gross unbiblical error in any time in the past is still serious gross unbiblical error today, and will be serious gross unbiblical error for which one is judged on judgment day, unless repentance is permitted and accomplished.