Benazir Bhutto

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Now that Bhutto has been assassinated, what does anyone here think the ramifications will be? How about prophecy? I'd hate to be over there right now--- there's going to be a lot of unrest. We have to keep our brothers and sisters in Christ there in prayer, too.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I think the current leader will declare Martial law and set a curfew.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
I just hope India doesn't get too nervous about Pakistan being unstable now. If India comes in to bring stability what will Iran do? If Iran tries to back up Pakistan what will we do? What will Russia and the Saudi's do? It seems that everything that happens in the Middle East can have a huge domino effect on the whole world.

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
When we declared PNAC to be our foriegn policy and began to enforce it by invaing other nations to bring them into our version of freedom, we set this ball in motion.Bhutto was another one of our puppets we tried to install once Shariff was out of office.Once again, our meddling in the internal affairs of other nations is backfiring.The old curse "May you live in interesting times" is comming to fruition.