Bible Dictionaries

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ursula123

Apr 22, 2007
Dear Friends, I just started my own blog called Dictionary Net, where I list important and trustworthy online resources. I am also planning a separate category on Bible dictionaries. I am familiar with many sites like e.g. Bible-Dictionary.org or the Christian Classics Ethereal Library. "Problem" is that those sites are mainly offering the old classic Bible dictionaries.I am also interested in some more modern online Bible dictionaries and glossaries.Please let me know if you can recommend some. I promise to check each suggestion, but not the conclusion into my blog.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!BTW - this blog is really very dear to me. You are cordially invited to pay a visit, just keep in mind that I started it less than a week ago. If you like it and you have a blog on your know, happy if you post a link to it.