Born Again And Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. - 1 John 3:9.

Christ in you is more powerful than mind or body. Now we have been off and on this subject for awhile and it keeps getting deeper and deeper to look at. When you read this verse you will notice a thing about it - it says all this about the believer. He cannot sin and so on. But all of the prepositions are showing the believer cannot sin. Now actually-and technically we do not have that fixed in us because that is not how most of us handle sin. We try to fight sin, we try to read and study certain scriptures that teach sin free, we give our all to not sinning and the whole time I'm doing that I'm already sin free. At least according to scripture in spirit. I know I do that or at least I still do at times trying to get this figured out on how to put Christianity together.

So the scripture says from the inner most part of your being flows a life that is sin free - it cannot sin because the seed is Christ. So the seed that made you what you are which is a Christian cannot sin. that is where you get the word birth. The word birth means you have been born these things or these things are in you by a birthing - the birth is the seed of God was put in you the moment you believed.

his-him-he-he are all prepositions of what this verse says a believer is by Christ in them and a birth. We have been birthed these things. Born again in spirit - inner most part of a being is spirit. And out of that spirit (joined unto the Lord spirit) flows who you are. Because it is the only place you are born again. You are not born again in soul - you get that. That is for those so trying to live Christ' or live a Christian life. You are only born again in spirit not soul.
Soul is another subject because your sin comes from the soulish part of man and is being saved or renewed scripture says. So getting understanding of spirit is Paramount to fixing soul.

Why is it believers hear 'they can live anyway they want because they are fixed in spirit' as far as sin goes. Grace is another term for 'receiving time to get fixed in soul.' I Know very few Christians that want to sin it just happens most of the time and then we have blatant sin as well but it all comes out of soul, that should be learned by every born again christian.

So the fixing of spirit (the cross) is not to be free to sin, it is for getting renewed in mind. Getting the old spooks of the past out and getting viable information in. Such as; what happened in spirit. You get answers when the soul knows what happened in spirit and that is what we all want, an answer to how all Christianity works (for lack of a better word). Bless you.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mike, all of us sin sir, not even those born again are exempt. What do we have? Forgiveness based on the ransom sacrifice of Jesus. It is through his blood that we are cleansed.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Mike, all of us sin sir, not even those born again are exempt. What do we have? Forgiveness based on the ransom sacrifice of Jesus. It is through his blood that we are cleansed.

Yep just separating what does not sin and where sin of a believer comes out of.

Reactions: Robert Gwin